Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires at New Jersey

First Day

by rawr-ness 1 review

Comment please ^_^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Published: 2009-12-28 - Updated: 2009-12-28 - 543 words

0Unrated
I woke up to see the bastard standing over me with an evil smile on his face.

"Good Morning, father." I smiled and he only snickered.

He knew it killed me inside to call him my father. He knew exactly how much it pained me inside and yet he still wanted to me to do it.

"Is everything alright?" I asked, pretending to be concerned. He shrugged walking out of my room and closing the door.

"Get ready, you still have to go to school." I nodded and went over to my box of unpacked clothing and pulled out a shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. It was a black Iron Maiden shirt and gray skinny jeans. I quickly put them on and ran down stairs to see my mom's bloodshot eyes.

"Mom, are you al-" As I stepped closer to her the bastard slapped me, this time not with a leather belt, but rather a bull whip. I instantly fell to the ground and heard the same sobs from last night.

"Don't touch her." I nodded and attempted to stand up only to be whipped again. "Tell me your sorry." I could hear his snickering as my face laid pressed to the hard wood floor.

"I'm sorry." Tears rolled down my face as I attempted to look at my mother. She gave me her best smile and the bastard lifted me up. "Go off to school, you'll be late." I nodded grabbing my bag off the table and running full speed to the bus stop.

"Come on Gerard, we'll be late." I turned around to see a boy with pale skin, brown hair and glasses at the end of his nose smile at me. He jogged over to me and shook my hand immediately.

"You're the new kid right, you just moved here yesterday." I nodded as he gave me a warm smile. He turned around and there I saw a boy who was rather tall with messy black hair and a smile to die for. "Mikey come on, do you want to give your friends a ride?" He looked at me and tilted his head. "What do you say, free ride?" I nodded as he grabbed my hand and lead me to the handsome kid's car.

"I'm Gerard by the way."

"Ha ha, Way." Mikey added looking at the ground.

"I'm Mikey's older brother." He winked at me and I swore I could feel myself blushing.

I didn't know how far the school was. It took us about an hour by car, mostly due to traffic. I learned that Gerard was actually a teacher in the school, and Mikey was in my grade. Mikey and I had every class together but one, where he took an AP Tech Class and I had Art. But Gerard was the Art teacher, so for now, I believed I was safe.

Was it possible that I could fall in love with Gerard? Yeah I just meet him, but he was so beautiful, so perfect. I managed to shake him out of my head when Mikey walked me to everyone of our classes. At least I'll know that with Mikey, I'd be safe.

School was probably the one place I was safe from any harm.
Sign up to rate and review this story