Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I keep telling myself...

Im the wishful thinker with the worst intentions

by crazyasshats0990 0 reviews

this is it. this is where everything begins

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-12-28 - Updated: 2009-12-29 - 550 words

0Unrated
Josh led us into the party and it was all a blur. People were everywhere. Half naked drunk girls, guys diving into beer pyramids. I took my post in the kitchen, watching an intense game of beer pong. I felt eyes on me, intense eyes. I looked over and to my left there you were making your way towards me and just then Pete gets in my face.
“Hey, what’s going on?” He got on the counter and took a long sip of his beer.
“Why are you bothering me? There are a million girls who would love to sleep with you, and here you are bothering me. Why?” I was annoyed, a pong ball bounced in my direction and I threw it back.
“You’re sassy, I like that. The biz needs that. You’ll be a star, a role model-“ I cut him off
“The next Pete Wentz?” I said it as a question, I was playing with my hands, praying that someone would save me.
“Kayla! You have to see this.” Heather screamed. I couldn’t move fast enough.
I walked in to see Trevon and josh doing the worm. I felt someone brush up against my arm. It was Patrick. He looked at me. He took a sip of his beer, smiled and walked away. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him.
About two hours later, I made my way to the deck , where I see a very dunk Patrick, staring at a tree.
“Hey, you’re that girl from the band Pete wants to sign.” He was drunk loud.
“Yeah that’s me. What are you doing out here alone? It’s cold, come on let’s get you inside.” I took his arm and I drew back. I felt the electricity at that very moment. I led him upstairs. We enterned a room and he flopped onto the bed. I walked around the room for a second, realigned papers, and turned towards Patrick.
“Come sit down.” He patted the spot next to him.
“What?” I sat down, concerned
“ I’m fine, I just wanna be close to you. “ He sat up on his arm. He pushed hair away from my face.
“You’re beautiful.” He was close to my face, I could feel his breath on my cheek.
“You’re drunk.” I said and he kissed me. He pulled me on top of him and I took my shirt off. I grabbed his face and kissed harder. I felt his hands reach up and take my bra off. He kissed down my neck and then back up. He carefully put my on my back all the while not breaking the kiss I moved my hands to his belt and unbuckled it, unzipping his pants, I heard him take a breath in. We met eyes and I’ve never wanted someone so bad. He made a kiss trail down my body and then back up. By the time were undressed and ready to go, I didn’t think I could handle this anymore. He was positioned on top of me, and it was kinda like the first time, when everything moves so slow. He was hovering over me like I was a precious gem. He took everything slow. It was passionate, romantic.
Sign up to rate and review this story