Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Dreams come true

Dreams come true

by -Cherryblossom- 1 review

This is a story about Sakura Haruno living life

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-12-16 - Updated: 2009-12-17 - 823 words

-1OOC
One day Sakura Haruno a beautiful pink haired girl got up one morning having a thought that she has wished for her whole life… “I wonder if Sasuke will ever love me… and if he will ever love that ugly blonde Ino?” These are the questions that haunt her. She got up and took a shower. While she was taking a shower on that beautiful Tuesday morning she was fantasizing about her and the love of her life Sasuke Uchiha the last of the legendary Uchiha clan except for his douchbag / hot brother. While she was fantasizing about him she totally forgot what time it was when she got out of the shower and looked at the time she said “OMG I’m late for school!!!” . After the thought “…wait is that really a bad thing… AHHH FOR ME IT IS!!!!” . While Sakura hurried to get dressed she thought of how Ino could get a head start to talk to Sasuke. She wore a red short sleeved shirt that said across her chest… “ If you can read this you’re a perv” . and some black skinny jeans. This was her favorite outfit because Naruto would always try to read it and it would be an excuse for her to punch him. For shoes she wore black converts. When she finally got to school she saw Ino wasn’t there so that made her calm down. “Hey Naruto!”. When she said that Naruto turned to say hi back but as usual he was totally love struck. When she got to where her friends were sitting she sat down in the middle of Naruto on the left and Sasuke on the right. “h-hi Sasuke, how are you today?”. “fine I guess…” he said. “Oh that’s good”. As they were talking a boy named Hayate Mori approached them. “So, Sakura I wanted to know if now you’ll go out with me you look so sexy in that top it would be better if you take it off”. For some reason that made Sasuke soooo angry that I don’t think I can describe it. “Hey, you can talk like that, but not to my friend you got that asshole”. “Heh, what are you gonna do to me chicken ass (from cherryblossom1210’s boyfriend test). Because Hayate just insulted him Sakura had this feeling inside her that made want to kill that punk soo… “Hey Hayate what does this say” Sakura said pointing across her chest. “It says if you read this you’re a perv…” Hayate answered. Naruto knew exactly what Sakura was going to do. With one giant swing to her arm she punched him to the other side of the moon. Once he was out of sight she sat back down Sasuke and Naruto stared at her with shock mixed with terror. “Sakura why were you born with so much strength” asked Sasuke. “Oh well I don’t know Sasuke”. Naruto was telling himself over and over to never with a capital N to never read that shirt again. After school Sakura and Sasuke stood outside the school waiting for Naruto. “Sorry I’m late guys”. “Whatever…” said Sasuke. “So guys lets go get some delicious Ichiraku ramen” suggested Naruto. “Fine Naruto but your paying” said Sakura as she skipped ahead catching up with Sasuke. When they got there they all ate there ramen except Sasuke who was not hungry. After that when Sakura was on her way home she walked past the Yamanaka’s flower shop (aka Ino’s house) Sakura was still wondering why Ino wasn’t at school today she decided to go in and see what was going on. When she did she asked Ino’s father Inoichi Yamanaka. “hey Mr.Yamanaka why wasn’t Ino at school today?” asked Sakura. “well you see Ino has been very ill” said Mr. Yamanaka very sad. “Really!” Sakura said in a happy voice which earned her a angry look from Ino’s father. “I mean really how sad” Sakura said in a dull voice that made her sound like she cares. “Yes and I’m worried that she might leave me like her mother did”. “wait didn’t you two get a divorce?” said Sakura “T-That’s none of your business”. “wait Sakura aren’t you a medical ninja in training right?” said Mr. Yamanaka. “Uh, ya” said Sakura. “Well could you help my daughter get better please I beg of you please you could ask me to do anything” “anything?” Sakura repeated for she knew exactly what she wanted.


Wow that was my first chapter and look how long it is… don’t worry I’m starting the next chapter right after this. And if you want me to add any new characters go ahead but I won’t do any NaruSaku SasuIno NaruSasu or any of that crap ‘till next time

Bye
Ps. Oh and no mean comments.
Sign up to rate and review this story