Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Dreams come true

The New Girl

by -Cherryblossom- 2 reviews

A new girl comes to there class and she puts a shock on every ones face

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-12-29 - Updated: 2009-12-30 - 1194 words

0Unrated
It took Sakura a few moments if she should help the one she hated for trying to steal the love of her life but she liked the competition so…
“Mr.Yamanaka… I-I-I will help your daughter get better…”. Sakura knew that it was the right thing to do but she still regrets it. “Oh thank you thank you thank you a bunch!” said Mr.Yamanaka in delight. After Sakura used a medical jutsu to help Ino she felt sad that Ino would be fine to go to school. The next day Sakura got up early before the sun she was sad because Ino would be there annoying stupid slutty clothed Ino. She took a nice long shower . After the shower she looked at the clock to see how long she took and when she did it only took half an hour. When she got dressed she wore a pink tank top with a white sweater over it and jean shorts. She wore her hair in a pony tail. When she got to school nobody was there so she took a walk around the school. When everybody finally got there she saw Sasuke and bit her lip trying not to blush. “h-hey Sasuke I um well uhh h-how’s it going?” said Sakura. At first Sasuke didn’t answer just stared at her. Him staring at her made her feel tight inside “W-what are you staring at?” she asked as she blushed wildly. As she asked that question he stepped toward her and leaned in. Sakura was in total blush mode her face was as red as a tomato. “Sasu-“ before she could say anything he leaned in and kissed her. Sakura was shocked then she closed her eyes and put her hands through his hair. She knew it was in public but she didn’t care she opened one eye and realized that nobody was there they went inside by now so she broke the kiss so they wouldn’t be late. “W-w-w-why d-d-did you do that Sasuke?”. Sasuke stared at her for a while “ Because Sakura I well liked you for a while now I just didn’t know how to show it” Sasuke said as he blushed and turned away. When he looked back he saw tears in Sakura’s eyes “W-what’s wrong?” he asked a little worried. The tears in Sakura’s eyes rolled down her cheeks “Sasuke you don’t know how long I have waited for you to say tha-“ Before she could finish she burst out crying. She had won her fight against Ino. She stopped crying because Sasuke held her close to him. “sniffle sniffle so… does that mean that we’re dating?” she asked. “only if you want to” he said as he pulled her away and looked into her eyes and wiped the tears away. She nodded to him and clung onto him having a nice peaceful moment until Ino and Naruto came by. “Hey guys what are you doing?” asked a suspicious Naruto. “SAKURA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HUGGING MY SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!” Ino asked in a wave of anger. “Ino please shut-up” Sakura said as she looked at Ino with an annoyed and bored face. “Hey Sasuke wanna sit next to me?” Ino said in a seductive way. “Sorry Ino I don’t sit next to sluts and I’m already with some body”. Ino became silent as her hate for Sakura grew for taking Sasuke. She popped her head up tears in her eyes just starting to roll down her cheeks “Sakura Haruno how could you take advantage of me like that just because you saved my life doesn’t mean that I have to sell my life over to you and not be rivals any more but my stupid father said I have to not because you saved me… sniffle sniffle* but you saved him too from the pain of being alone. But no!” Ino said which seemed to Sakura jump a little in Sasuke’s arms. “Sakura I’m gonna get Sasuke back if it’s the last thing I do” Ino finished as she walked away crying… “ Wow what a baby” they herd some body say they all turned around to see a beautiful girl. She had dark black straight long hair that went down to her knees and at the top she had a little bun ontop. She had dark onyx eyes much like Sasukes She wore a red tube top with a fishnet short sleeved shirt underneath and black tight jeans wearing her headband as a belt as she wore red converts she had pale skin she was beautiful. Beautiful eyes, beautiful hips ,beautiful curves but most of all well to Naruto who was now drooling over her she had a beautiful nice chest. “w-who are you?” Naruto asked astonished at her beauty. “are you guys in Kakashi’s class?” she asked not ansering Naruto’s question. They all nodded still very astonished this way the most beautifulest girl that had ever seen in there life (Well for Sasuke 2nd beautifulest girl). “Great!” she said her excited voice making them jump a bit “ I have a feeling we are going to be best friends” she said looking at all of them and giving then a warm smile “Especially you” she said pointing to Sasuke which Sakura get angry. “H-hey!” Sakura asked the girl “I don’t need to tell you” she giggled and ran into class. …(Me: Uh guys that was you clue to get to class)… “CLASS!!!” they all said together as they ran in. “ well now that we are all here” Kakashi said in a annoyed voice eyeing Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto “…We have a new student here her name is Ch-“ Before Kakashi could do she walked into the class room all sexy and stuff like some one else we know. It was the same girl as before. She stood in front of the class all the boys were wooting while the girls were staring at her with narrowed eyes. A few moments passed as she lifted her head it was live looking a some thing really pretty there was no simile for her beauty “ Hi my name is…” She looked all around the class room to meet eyes with a certain hot dude. She stopped there”…Chiaki Uchiha” when she said that everybody went silent Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto’s jaw dropped. Sasuke stared at her with wide eyes which made Chiaki smile. All the girls started to calm down because her and the dude of their dreams were the same blood AB to be exact.

If you’re a Naruto fan and you are all saying stuff like “hey there’s no Chiaki in Naruto what the hell is she talking about” Chiaki is my Character yes I made her up if you want to find out more about her read the next chapter

But for now

Naruto: Wait!!!
Me: What Naruto?
Naruto: Well could you make Chiaki and me date?
Me: Sure Naruto of course!
Naruto:YES! Thanks Sarah, Bye
Me: Ya bye Naruto
door closes
Me: Not gonna happen well byee!
Sign up to rate and review this story