Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Dreams come true

Explanation

by -Cherryblossom- 0 reviews

where did Chiaki come from and why deos she have the same last name as Sasuke...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-01-27 - Updated: 2010-01-28 - 572 words

-1MarySue
Ch.3

Once Kakashi had calmed down he cleared his throat “ Well Ms.Uchiha, why don’t you take a seat next to our other Uchiha.” Kakashi said thinking over what had just happened. “Sure!” Chiaki said as she skipped to the back of the class. As she was making her way there she could hear the whistles from the guys and hearing comment on the parts of her body. When she took her seat next to Sasuke her face was turned the other way. Chiaki turned her head slowly. When it finally got to Sasuke’s view it was totally different then when she was up front. It was all smiles and a warm friendly face which reminded him of his mother which kind of freaked him out. “Um… why do you have the same last name as me?” Sasuke asked try to get rid of his total shock. “When’s lunch?” Chiaki asked totally ignoring Sasuke’s question “Hey stop changing the subject” Sasuke and Sakura said together. “Its at 1:00” Naruto said totally amazed at her beauty. “Thanks!” she said to Naruto. Naruto smiled at her with the warmest smile he could ever give. “Are you not going to answer my question?” Sasuke asked a bit louder than an whisper. “Okay… I’ll tell you at lunch” Chiaki said.



“Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnngg!”. The bell went for lunch. When Chiaki put all her books in her locker. When she closed it all she saw was Sasuke’s face staring at her with serious eyes. “Okay its lunch now tell me” Sasuke said to Chiaki. “Okay well what do you want to know?” Chiaki asked all innocent. “Hmm… lets see…everything!” Sasuke said to her. “alright…well…you see…um…okay! My dad which is really not my dad but I was raised by him telling me he was. And my mother was the woman who stole me at birth. The mother I grew up with was…Sasuke…she was your mother’s sister.”. “Okay so your Sasuke’s cousin?” Sakura said trying to confirm who Chiaki was. “…teeheehee…well no… ya see…um Sasuke y-you’re my you’re my b-brother! There I said it!” Chiaki said. “OH…” said Sasuke. “MY…” said Sakura. “GOD!!!” said Naruto. “How on earth do you know that!” Sasuke said shocked and yet happy as he learned he had a sister. “ Okay let me explain a bit better” Chiaki said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this took so long I just was in kind of a slump with everything

Chiaki: Hiya Sarah! hows life
Me:Okay I guess why Chiaki?
Chiaki:Well while me and Sasuke were talking we saw Naruto trying to get my attention but I din't really care soooo...
Me:So what? Chiaki what did you do?
Chiaki:well he jumped from the stairs and landed on Karin.
Me:ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!
Chiaki:Sarah i'm soo sorry!!
Me:Your sorry!Why on earth are you sorry do you have any idea how much Karin has been bugging me and your brother!
Chiaki:So Naruto did a good thing?
Me:Of course he did now she won't be in the next chapter while shes in the hospital so Chiaki in honor of you the whole chapter will be on you and your early life, kay?
Chiaki:Uh...sure, okay, great, awesome! I get a whole chapter for me!!!!

next chapter Chiaki Uchiha
Me: I have always wanted to do that!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story