Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Dreams come true

Chiaki's life

by -Cherryblossom- 0 reviews

wow this is long...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-03-05 - Updated: 2010-03-06 - 1478 words

0Unrated
This next part will be Chaiki’s story growing up and stuff.



When Mikoto Uchiha was pregnant her Sister Yuki Uchiha was her nurse. Yuki couldn’t have a child because of the risk it could take on her life. As they were starting an ultra sound for Mikoto. Yuki envied her sister so much that she would steal her own niece or nephew. When it started Mikoto couldn’t see anything on the screen. Yuki had tears to her eyes which made Mikoto worry “Whats wrong sis?” Mikoto asked her sister now concerned by how her sister was crying. “Oh its nothing the baby is totally fine” Yuki said lying to her sister. What Yuki saw on the screen was Yuki’s chance of having a child by not really having one. She was going to get a child by stealing one of her sister’s twins. Yes on the screen showed a set of twins she was way to excited to care what the gender’s were so she checked one the boy who I think we can all guess who that turned out to be. 18 hours of labour c-section “suggested” by Yuki Mikoto had her first baby and while Mikoto and Her husband Fugaku were looking at there new son who they would name Sasuke. Yuki took Mikoto’s daughter out of her very quietly and gently wrapped her in a blanket and scurried out of the room very quickly as she left the room holding the baby in her arms she ran into a 5 year old Itachi going to see his mom and his new sibling. “Oh hi Itachi how are you?” Yuki asked her nephew nervously “Oh its nothing auntie I just wanted to see mom. Oh and do you know if I have a brother or a sister?” Itachi asked. “Oh Itachi you have a little brother his name is Sasuke” said Yuki trying to hold her stolen niece still and out of Itachi’s notice. “I knew they would name him that! Auntie I chose that name you know!” Itachi said happy that he has a baby brother. Itachi ran to the room where her mother, father and new baby brother were. Yuki stood there then she herd a cry from her blanket and ran to her house and to her husband Daisuke. “Daisuke! We have to get out of here!” Yuki said . “Why Yuki?” Daisuke said . “This is why” Yuki said unwrapping her niece and showing it to her husband. “Yuki Uchiha what on earth have you done!?!?!?!?” asked Daisuke astonished by what his wife has done. “Sweetie, sweetie calm down now we have a daughter. But for us to raise her without us getting in trouble we have to leave now” said Yuki trying to calm down her alerted husband. “Yuki for god sake what do we tell them so they can let us leave?!?” Daisuke asked his wife. “Honey its very simple we tell them that we want to live somewhere else in a nice little place away from the village you know to live a nice peaceful life. You understand right sweetie?” Yuki asked her husband. “Maybe. But um… where will we live and since we now have a daughter what will we name her?” Daisuke asked looking at the beautiful baby in his wife’s hands. “Well I think we should name her Chiaki. I have always loved that name you know that dear.” Yuki said all innocent ignoring what just happened. “Chiaki ok your name is now Chiaki Uchiha” Daisuke said to his new daughter. Chiaki smiled at her new father.

…….
A few years later
…….

“Chiaki could you get me some water for your mother” a tired and worried Daisuke asked his 5 1/2 year old daughter Chiaki. “Okay father” said Chiaki. She was wearing a purple tank top with a pair of gray Capri’s. Her hair was its usual long with a little bun on top. She went to the kitchen to get some water which on purpose made it cold. It was always cold so Chiaki could get some training into her chores. “Dad!” yelled Chiaki to her father. “Yes Chu-chu!?” Daisuke yelled back to his daughter. “Warm or cold!?” Chiaki asked her dad. “Warm sweetie for her forehead!” Daisuke answered his daughter. Daisuke had long black hair that put in a ponytail he had pale tired looking skin. His eyes were like any other person in the Uchiha clan onyx they were also tired looking since his wife has been sick. Yuki had long black hair and onyx eyes she had skin just like her sister she was beautiful again like her sister. “Okay dad, here it comes!!” Chiaki said stepping back about to do a technique that randomly came to her head one day.(Note: It was around the time Sasuke learned fire style jutsu). With two flicks of the hand but to be exact; horse and tiger. Chiaki took a big breath. (In her mind: FIRE STYLE JUTSU). She uses the fire to heat up the pipes once she did that she immediately turned on the tap and got a bucket for the water. Chiaki ran to her father and mother’s room. “Here you go dad” Chiaki said as she put the water beside her father. “Thanks Chiaki” Daisuke said smiling to her daughter. That smile made Chiaki sad she had never seen her father smile so tiredly ever in her and his life. She looked over the father’s shoulder to give an angry look to her mother for making her father so tired. As Chiaki was walking out of the room she said one of the rudest comments ever “ I hate you mom I hope you die”. “WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUNG LADY!!” Daisuke said shocked at what she said. “Its not fair ever since mom got sick she has been making you pay for it. She’s sick and she’s making you be the same” Chiaki said having a few tears to her eyes. As Daisuke saw his daughter crying it broke his heart. “Chiaki I’m so sor-” “NO! There is no way you can apologize your way out of this!!!” Chiaki now crying harder. “Chiaki you don’t understand why your mother is sick…” Daisuke said to his daughter gravely. “what do you mean I don’t understand its because she was tired and she worked to hard…” Chiaki said wiping the tears away for she knew there was a story coming up. “Well Chiaki, your not exactly our daughter…” said a nervous Daisuke. “What do you mean “not exactly”…” said a curious Chiaki wanting to know about the past she couldn’t remember. “Well when your actual mother was pregnant with you your mother here was her nurse. Your mother saw her sister was having twins so since okay lets call your mother Yuki so-” . “Wait I thought mother’s name was Yuki?” Chiaki asked her father. “It is were just going to call her by her name I don’t want you to get confused by saying your mother because you have two. Anyways where was I oh ya…Yuki couldn’t have any kids because the risks would be fatal. So she decided to steal one of the twins, so during the c-section she carefully slipped out one of the babies for herself while they were playing with their son and your brother Sasuke… “ So anyways that’s how we got you” said Daisuke. Little Chiaki just sat there wondering how it happened….. “And that’s how I realised that I am related to you, Sasuke are you ok?” said Chiaki actually getting back to reality. “ Oh ya, and my father died” said a sad Chiaki.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well this one made up for the other one it was really short.

Sasuke: What the hell why do I have sister?
Me:Oh, Hi Sasuke whats up?
Sasuke:I swear I just told you whats up...
Me:Really?
Sasuke:Yes
Me:huh?
Sakura:Hey when is the story coming back to me?
Me:Okay okay wait your turn pinky I just want to introduce Chiaki First.
Sakura:But when is it going to get back to me and Sasuke?
Me:Soon Sakura, very soon. well not very soon just one more chapter about Chiaki and its back to you.
Sakura:Okay fine...
Sakura walks away
Sasuke:Its not coming back to her is it?
Me: Well its kinda gonna be about you and Chiaki now I just to show them the struggles of having a sibbling of the oposite sex.
Sasuke:Oh-okay...
Chiaki:Hi Sasuke-onisan whats up...
Sasuke: Nothing
Chiaki:K. Tune in next time for sibbling troubles!!!
Me: Hey I was gonna say that and thats not even the right title
Me and Chiaki arguing
Sasuke:Bye!
Me and Chiaki: Hey Sasuke!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story