Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Dreams come true

Hot and Awkward

by -Cherryblossom-

wow Itachi love's Deidara and chiaki does too

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Itachi - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-06-29 - Updated: 2010-06-29 - 1646 words

?Blocked
Sorry I haven’t written in a long time but its because my writing computer crashed so now I have to start one of my favorite chapter all over again.





“Well this is my house “ said Sasuke showing his new twin sister the outside of his huge house.
“Oh wow this is your house! Its Huge” Said a excited Chiaki.
“Well I guess you could say that because of the house that you used to live in” Sasuke said while putting his hands in his pockets.
“Hey, Chiaki you know how you said the house was big its not the only thing here that is” Naruto said smoothly to Chiaki.
:Oh really, what is it ,can I see?” asked a curious Chiaki.
“Ah, you really want to see!?” asked a surprised Naruto
“Sure” said Chiaki
“OOOKAY!!!” Said Naruto starting to unzip his pants but was thankfully interrupted by a pound on the head by Sasuke and Sakura.
“NARUTO YOU PERVERT SHE HASN’T EVEN STEPPED INTO HER HOUSE AND YOU WANT TO SHOW HER YOUR!!!!11 Arg god…”Said a annoyed Sakura
Sasuke just crossed his arms and sighed.
“Oh no guys its okay lets just go inside.” Said Chiaki.
“Oh right I need to warn you about my brother and my mom especially my dad” said Sasuke as he opened the door slowly but to be interrupted by his mom hugging him.
“Oh Sasuke how is my favorite little boy oh so cute but so young” Said Mikoto.
“Oh sorry who is your new friend” said Mikoto.
“this is apparently my twin sister” said Sasuke to his mother.
She stopped for awhile looked at her and said “welcome to the family. Oh I’m sorry again what’s your name”
“Chiaki, Chiaki Uchiha”
“What’s with all the commotion can’t a guy have some peace and quiet” said a grumpy Itachi (well I guess a normal Itachi)
And following him was Deidara a good friend of Itachi.
“wow” was all Chiaki could say when she saw the sleepy looking blonde.
“Who’s this,un” said Deidara rubbing his eyes.
“I don’t know and I don’t care” said Itachi putting his elbow on Deidara’s head.
“Why are you guys so sleepy” said Sasuke.
“we slept together” said Itachi all calm.
Everyone except Deidara was staring at him.
“Oh…” said Chiaki Sadly.
“You guys were really sleeping together?” asked a weirded out Sasuke.
“Ya what’s so bad about it?” asked Itachi taking his elbow off of Deidara’s head.
“ITACHI UCHIHA WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT HAVING SEX” said a angry as hell Mikoto
“wait what sex mom what are yo-
“ESPECIALY WITH A GUY!!!!11” said Mikoto
“What is this I hear about Itachi and sex and a guy?” asked Fugaku walking in with coffee in his hand.
“Your eldest son is having sex with a guy” said Mikoto explaining to her husband
“Itachi I told you to only date girls” said Fugaku calmly taking a sip of coffee
“Dad, Mom I’m not actually ‘sleeping’ with Dei-dei we just fell asleep we had a tiring day” Said Itachi a bit annoyed and embarrassed to have to explain that to his parents in front of Deidara who’s eyes were as wide as saucers.
“but now that you think of it” said Itachi seductively tilting Deidara’s chin up so that their faces were closer to each other.
“I-Itachi not in front of everybody” said a now blushing and embarrassed Deidara.
………….
Silence
…………
“Guys this is Chiaki she is my twin sister now that you all know her good-bye” said Sasuke rushing his sister and friends into the house so it won’t be so awkward for them.
“sorry about that guys” said Sasuke scratching the back of his head.
…………………
Downstairs
…………………
“well I’m gonna start diner” said Mikoto
“well I’m gonna finish my poker game with the dogs” said Fugaku
“And I’m gonna take Deidara upstairs to finish what we started said Itachi pulling Deidara closer to him.
“Wait Itachi I thought that was just an act?” asked Deidara a bit confused
“Oh no I’m going to brake you in…” Said Itachi getting his face close to Deidara’s face.
“…Hard…”
“B-But Itachi I-“
Itachi pulled his lips to Deidara’s.
Wide eyed Deidara kissed him back
Itachi broke the kiss and looked at Deidara
“M-Maybe we should go to your room…” said Deidara looking away from Itachi
Itachi smirked and led the way upstairs to his room.
………………………..
Upstairs
………………………..
“So where is my room?” asked Chiaki
“I don’t know yet” said Sasuke beating the crap out of Naruto in a video game.
“Dammit Sasuke why are you so good at this game?” asked an Annoyed Naruto.
Sasuke said with a smirk “I’m just good at everything”
Sakura was watching them play.
“Well I’m gonna take a look around the house” said a bored Chiaki
“Ya ya whatever” said Sasuke.
Chiaki got up and started to look around the up stairs when she was stopped by the sound of moaning. Chiaki put her ear to the door where it was coming from.
“Ah I-Itachi aahh”
“Deidara stop making so much noise they’ll hear”
“I can’t aahhh it's aaaahh to g-good”
Chiaki’s eyes widened at the site in front of her.
“Okay now you return the favor”
“O-okay ,un” said Deidara
Deidara moved between Itachi’s legs and started to suck the tip of his already hard cock.
“T-that’s good Deidara” said Itachi moaning a bit himself
Deidara started licking the shaft of Itachi cock and sucking the sides.
“aaahh yes Deidara that’s really good suck deeper”
“okay ,un” said Deidara in the most innocent voice he could make.
Deidara put as much mouth as he could on Itachi’s dick.
“aahhhh yes Dei-dei” said Itachi.
“Wait let me try my own way” said Itachi lifting Deidara’s head.
Itachi then pushed Deidara’s head down on his dick and started to thrust his cock deep into Deidara’s throat.
“ahhh aah yes oh god” Moaned Itachi loudly.
“What is going on?” Chiaki whispered to herself watching Itachi do that to her new crush.
“ahhh I’m gonna cum” said Itachi as the pleasure washed over him.
Itachi’s cum spilled into Deidara’s mouth.
Deidara started to cough but swallowed his partner’s cum.
“I-Itachi what was that” asked Deidara still coughing.
“A new technique I wanted to try” said Itachi bringing his face closer to Deidara’s and kissing him again.
“Dei-dei are you ready?” Itachi asked him
“Ready for what?” asked a confused Deidara.
Itachi then went to Deidara’s back side.
He put his finger in his mouth before sticking it into Deidara’s tight hole.
“aahhhh Itachi w-what are you d-doing” asked Deidara flinching from the pleasure and pain of Itachi’s finger.
“well I think its loose enough now” said Itachi
“L-loose enough for what Itachi” said Deidara
“Relax or this will hurt more then it has to” said Itachi kissing Deidara’s back.
“I’m gonna put it in” said Itachi tensing his hard cock up to Deidara’s ass.
“Your gonna do what?!” asked Deidara with panic.
But it was to late, Itachi thrusted himself deep inside of Deidara.
“aaaaahhhh I-I-Itachi aaaaaaaaaahh” Deidara moaned loudly.
“D-Deidara d-don’t b-be so l-loud” said Itachi thrusting himself deep and hard inside Deidara.
“N-no this can’t be happening” Chiaki said enjoying watching them a little.
“aaaah Itachi faster aaaahhhhh”
Itachi accepted his partner’s request with no hesitation.
“aaahh I-Itachi s-soo g-g-good” said Deidara having the pleasure too over whelming.
“Itachi I can’t hold myself up” said Deidara panting real heavily now.
“Then why don’t we try it this way…”said Itachi laying Deidara on his back.
Itachi looked into his blue eyes and smiled. Itachi then thrusted himself deep inside of him again.
“aaaahhh Itachi I can’t take it anymore aaahhhh” said Deidara about ready to pass out.
“D-Deidara don’t tense up like that I want us to cum at the same time” Said Itachi about ready to cum.
“aaahh I-I-Itachi I’m ready to cum as well” said Deidara
Itachi pull Deidara up so that he was sitting on his lap.
Itachi started to thrust deep into Deidara.

“Dei-dei I’m gonna cum I can’t hold it any longer” said Itachi really wanting to fill his partner with his warm cum.
“Itachi me to, please fill me up with you warm cum” said Deidara holding onto Itachi’s neck.
“Please Itachi!!!” screamed Deidara.
(At the same time)
Deidara: ITACHI!!!!
Itachi: DEIDARA!!!!


They both looked at each other and started making out again.
“Itachi …I love you” said Deidara looking into Itachi's dark eyes.
“I love you too” said Itachi looking into Deidara's eyes as well.

……………….
Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto
……………….
“Hey where’s Chiaki, she’s been gone for awhile” asked Sasuke when they after they were done playing the game.
“Hey guys…” said Chiaki sadly
“Hey where were you” asked Sasuke
“Well I was looking around when I started to hear moaning I followed it and there was Itachi and Deidara having sex…” said Chiaki sadly.
All except for Chiaki: “THEY WERE WHAT!!!!!”


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: So how did you like it I know it was very sexual but I can’t help it Deidara is so cute and him and Itachi look soo cute together.
Deidara in cute voice: Sarah that chapter hurt my behind why did you make me do it with Itachi-kun, un
Itachi: Its because your just so cute
Deidara: R-Really, un
Itachi: yes you are
(Start making out again)
Me: okay then bye I’m gonna watch them a bit longer
Deidara: aaaahh Itachi your going to fast don’t put it in yet aaaahhh!
Me:wow...
Sign up to rate and review this story