Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Dreams come true

Oh dear

by -Cherryblossom- 0 reviews

well I don't really know

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-07-06 - Updated: 2010-07-07 - 1857 words

0Unrated




“Chiaki are you okay you look pretty sad about this?” asked Sakura.
“well its just that I know I just met him and all but…” said Chiaki starting to tear up a bit.
“but what…?” said Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto together.
“I just met him and I think I have a crush on him and to see that it hurts…” said Chiaki as the tears rolled down her cheeks.
“C-Chiaki don’t cry its just… Itachi and Deidara have been friends forever so no wonder they wouldn’t like each other…” said Sasuke wiping the tears from her face.
“Ya but Sasuke I mean the weird thing is I love him but I enjoyed seeing them do that although it broke my heart at the same time…” said Chiaki putting her head on her brother’s shoulder.
“Umm… this is kinda awkward to look at…” said Sakura looking away.
“S-sorry” said Chiaki wiping the last few tears from her face.
“D-don’t worry Chiaki who cares about him you still have me” said Naruto walking over to hug Chiaki but again was interrupted by Sasuke pushing Naruto’s head away.
“Well I’m gonna use the bathroom..” said Chiaki starting to get up.
“Do you know where it is?” asked Sasuke getting up with her.
“Ya I saw it on my way there…” said Chiaki smiling to her brother.
“Okay…” said Sasuke watching her leave.
“Oh poor Chiaki…” Said Sakura
“I don’t know what it would be like if the person I liked fell in love with his best friend and did that…” said Sakura looking at Sasuke and Naruto
“ewww that’s nasty why on earth would I fall in love with ewww” said Sasuke putting his hand over his mouth as if he was gonna throw up.
“Sakura I think that was the grosses thing I have ever heard you say” said Naruto holding his stomach in disgust.
“Ah here it is…” said Chiaki walking up to the bathroom door.
She opened the door sat down on the counter and started to cry softly.
“Why…why.. why do all these heartbreaking things always seem to happen to me”
“F-first Mom then Dad then I had to go to that orphanage meet good friends and then be taken away by horrible people…”
“and now this” said Chiaki wiping her tears away but only to be replaced by new ones.
“Hey are you done yet, un” asked an inpatient Deidara.
Chiaki gasped.
“Uh, ya just a second” Chiaki said wiping the last few tears from her face
When she opened the door she saw Deidara standing there just wearing his pants.
“Uh… I… s-sorry for taking so long…” said Chiaki blushing like crazy.
“Ya whatever, un” said Deidara crossing his arms.
“So what’s your name again, un” asked Deidara looking at Chiaki.
“Uh…me…?” asked Chiaki her face getting redder.
“well you’re the only one here and I’m looking at you. If you were looking at me instead of the floor you would know that…” said Deidara rolling his eyes.
“Uh right sorry…” Chiaki said looking into his eyes.
“so…what is it, un” asked Deidara impatiently.
“huh… what’s what… oh my name its Ch-
“Hey Deidara are you coming back!” yelled Itachi from the other room interrupting Chiaki.
“Ya one sec Itachi, un” said Deidara
“so what’s your name, un
“Chiaki…” Said Chiaki blushing more.
“okay , un” said Deidara.
“Deidara Hurry up!!!” yelled Itachi getting a bit impatient.
“Okay calm your hormones, un” said Deidara walking to the other room.
Chiaki just stood looking blankly in space.
“….Oh….My…God…OMG…..OMG….OMG..OMG!!!!
I just spoke to him” said Chiaki excitedly running towards Sasuke’s room filled with joy.
“SASUKE ,SASUKE GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!11”said Chiaki so happy.
“Jeez what is it Chiaki and you don’t have to yell” said Sasuke a bit annoyed from her noisy entrance.
“I was in the bathroom crying and Deidara asked if I was done yet and I talked to him and he wasn’t wearing a shirt he was so hot and he asked me for my name and I know that I am in love” said Chiaki with hearts in her eyes.
“y-you saw him with his shirt off…?” asked Sakura.
“ya it was awesome” said Chiaki remembering it.
“Aww your lucky I wish I could see the guy I liked with his shirt off” Said Sakura looking at Sasuke.
“There is no way in hell I am taking my shirt off for you” said Sasuke crossing his arms and turning away from Sakura.
“please Sasuke I’ll do anything…” Sakura said sticking out her bottom lip.
“No” said Sasuke

…………………………………………………………………………………
After nine min of struggling to get Sasuke’s shirt off Sakura finally succeeded
…………………………………………………………………………………

“Sometimes I really hate you…” Sasuke said angrily to Sakura.
“Oh Sasuke you are even more cute than I thought” said Sakura to Sasuke who’s arms were crossed.
“We’ll I think we should get home now” said Naruto.
“Okay bye” said Chiaki
“ya bye” said Sasuke putting his shirt back on.
“See you guys at school tomorrow” said Sakura.
After they left Sasuke went to go talk to his mom about Chiaki’s room arrangements.
“so mom where is Chiaki gonna sleep tonight?” asked Sasuke to his mom.
“Well she could sleep in the guest room…” said Mikoto while reading a book.
“Okay should I go tell her…?” Sasuke asked his mother.
“yup” said Mikoto.
“ ‘kay” Sasuke said walking off to tell his sister
“Hey Chiaki I found out where your gonna sleep”
“Oh really where…”
“ya in the guest room well just until we fix up your new room” said Sasuke
“aww thanks Sasuke, you’re a real pal” Chiaki said going over to hug her brother.
“Sasuke do you hear that?” asked Chiaki.
“ya I do” said Sasuke
They went in the hall and the voices were heard more clearly.
“Well Itachi I have to go”
“no your not leaving yet”
“Itachi I really have to go”
“ahh Itachi stop”
They pushed the door open a little to see what they were doing.
Itachi was sitting on top of Deidara and was kissing his neck.
Deidara was trying to push him off.
“Itachi stop it I have to go”
“Deidara I’m not letting you go” Itachi said now stating to kiss down his body.
“Itachi ahh stop it” said Deidara trying to push Itachi off.
“I’m getting tired of this” said Itachi as he took a belt from his drawer and rapped it around Deidara’s wrists.
“there now you won’t squirm” said Itachi looking into the frightened blonde’s eyes.
“Itachi don’t do this please” Deidara pleaded now just down right scared and ready to cry.
Itachi pulled down Deidara’s pants. The way Deidara was staring at him pleased him greatly. Deidara had tear’s running down his cheek’s. Looking into his eye’s his tear’s made the blue in his eye’s shimmer like the ocean. Deidara looked scared he had anger, fright and most of all stupidity for ever trusting him.
“I-Itachi please just stop” said Deidara having the crying make his voice crack..
“No way am I stopping now” said Itachi moving down to suck Deidara’s dick.
“Ahhh Itachi-kun please stop it now!!! I don’t wanna do this!!!” said Deidara flinching from the pleasure of Itachi’s mouth.
Deidara came in Itachi’s mouth.
Deidara knew what was coming up next so he knew how to get out of this.
Itachi unzipped his pants and took out his dick.
He then moved Deidara’s head closer to it and shoved it down hard and fast.
Deidara was finding the right time to do this.
And at the right time he bit down not to hard but hard on Itachi’s dick.
Itachi’s eye’s widened as he threw Deidara off.
“ Ah why did you do that Dei-dei that hurt like hell” said Itachi staring at Deidara with wide eye’s.
“Itachi I think I made it perfectly clear that I didn’t want to do that because I had to go home” said Deidara trough his teeth looking at Itachi with anger in his eye’s.
“Sorry Deidara I guess you were just too cute I couldn’t help myself ”
Said Itachi looking away from Deidara blushing.
“ R-really…?” asked Deidara trying to get the belt off his wrists.
“Ya, here let me help you with that” said Itachi taking the belt off and threw it onto the floor.
“ Well you could have told me that instead of practically raping me” said Deidara rubbing his wrists.
Itachi wrapped his arm around Deidara’s waist and pulled him closer
“Sorry Dei-dei I didn’t actually think of it that way” said Itachi nibbling on Deidara’s neck.
“Ahh Itachi stop” said Deidara pushing Itachi away while giggling.
“Fine” said Itachi pulling away and Looking into Deidara’s eye’s.
Itachi moved in.
“I guess I should ask your permission” said Itachi moving in to kiss Deidara.
“permission granted” said Deidara moving in to kiss him too.
There lips pressed together but was shortly broken by Deidara looking towards the door.
“What is it” asked Itachi looking at the door as well.
And then it finally sunk in Itachi narrowed his eye’s, got up and went towards the door.
“What the hell are you guys doing…?” Itachi said opening the door to see Sasuke and Chiaki wide eyed.
“Ahh, Itachi w-what’s up” asked Chiaki looking nervously at Itachi.
They then both got up and ran to Sasuke’s room.
“That was close” said Sasuke sitting on his bed looking at Chiaki.
“ya really close” said Chiaki to her brother.
“Sorry about that” said Itachi watching Deidara as he got dressed.
“so your leaving…?” asked Itachi walking with Deidara to his door.
“yep” said Deidara.
“like I said I have to get home because my mom is attempting to cook and I have to be there to save my sister and my dog from the fire” said Deidara opening the door.
“okay” said Itachi as Deidara and him walked down the stairs.


“Well that was odd” said Chiaki looking at her brother for a reaction.
Sasuke was sitting there blanked faced twitching.
“I hope I see nothing like that ever again” said Sasuke looking into space.



Me: So guys what did you think of that chapter. At first I was trying to brake Itachi and Deidara-kun then I changed my mind.
Sasuke: can we keep this part short.
Me: Why Sasuke?
Sasuke: Because my mom is waiting for us for diner.
Chiaki: hi people I have a random act to tell you…I fly.
Itachi:…Chiaki what the hell is wrong with you…
Chiaki: no you don’t understand what I meant by that it’s the next chapter’s name, and it stands for Sarah…
Me: It stands for I. Fucking. Love. You. I fly.
Sasuke and Itachi: …… what the hell…
Chiaki and Me: So stay tuned for I fly.
Sign up to rate and review this story