Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > She's Not Breathing

Surprise!

by AshTheDeathBat 2 reviews

The surpise that will shock Violet so much.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-12-29 - Updated: 2009-12-30 - 974 words

0Unrated
So, what the hell! Rev from Avenged Sevenfold passed away! I can not begin to describe how messed up on so many levels this is. You will be missed, dude. I'll always love you. Sevenfold for life. :[

On with the story.


“Will, please slow down!” Violet begged him as he whipped us both around the corner of a sidewalk. “You are going to rip Frank’s legs off!”

He glanced at me. I was sweating and panting and giving it my all to keep up with them.

“Well, just have him lay down and I’ll drag him the rest of the way there. It would be faster than this anyway.” Will rolled his eyes and slightly picked up his speed.

“You’re going to make him have a heart attack, for Pete’s sake!” She cried.

“Pete can go to hell.” He snapped at her.

“That’s not nice at all! You are going to hurt Pete’s feelings!” She yelled at him. “You apologize at once!”

“It’s just an expression.” He sighed. “And besides, you are hanging in there. Aren’t you Frankie boy?”

“Well…uhh… kind of.” I gasped.

“Good, good.” He kept his pace.

We continued to the house. Violet looked worried. I wanted to put my arm around her, but I didn’t take my focus off of my feet.

“Will you please tell me what this is about?” Violet asked.

“I told you already, I don’t know.” Will glared in her direction. “Now shut up and keep going.”

I looked over at her and tried to give her a comforting look. I imagined all I could get out of it was a facial expression full of exhaustion.

“Okay,” Will began as he drug us up on the porch. “the two of you stay here. I need to see if he is ready.”

“Ready for what?” Violet asked.

“Would you just shut up for once?” He growled. Violet looked shocked and took a few steps back. “Thank you. Now wait here.” He stepped inside, leaving us to wait on the porch.

“Well… it was nice knowing you Frank. Either we are going to run for our lives in about three seconds, or I’ve done something that Rory is going to kill me for.” Violet sighed.

“Maybe it’s not that bad?” I suggested.

“Oh, Rory may be an idiot, but he has his intelligent moments.”

“Alright, guys,” Will cracked the door open. “you can come in. We are in the living room.”

Everything was black when we walked into the house. Violet moved swiftly, pulling me around the furniture. I could feel tension in her grip.

“Surprise!” The living room lights flipped on.

The room was decorated with pink and black streamers. The coffee table had a large cake with tons of icing on it and about a million party hats. Rory, Will, Raina, and Ranessa were all standing behind it. I looked over at Violet who had an extremely confused look on her face.

“Uh…” She mumbled. “Oh! It’s my birthday!”

“Wow, you are the smartest sister a bro could ask for.” Rory laughed at her. “Come here you!” He hugged her and messed up her hair a little bit.

“Thanks you guys.” She laughed. “This means a lot to me.”

“Go stand by Frankie!” Ranessa ordered, pushing her out of Rory’s grasp and into me. She pulled out her camera and snapped a picture.

“We weren’t ready, asshole.” Violet glared at her.

“Actually, I like that face.” She laughed snapping another picture.

“I’m going to beat you up!”

“I’d like to see you try.”

“Then you can blindfold yourself. There wont be much to see.”

“Children!” Rory yelled. “Play nicely.”

“Happy birthday, Vi.” I leaned in and kissed her lips.

“Thank you Frankie.”

“Let’s get this party started!” Raina screamed and slapped a party hat on Violet’s head. “Light the candles and blow them out. I want me some of that cake, fool!”

“Shit, shit!” Rory threw his hands in the air. “Let’s get her some cake before she makes dookie in her pants!”

Will lit the eighteen candles on the cake with purple icing. We all sang “Happy Birthday,” which caused Violet’s face to turn a nice shade of pink. She blew out the candles and was knocked out of the way before she could even start to think of anything else.

“CAAAKE!” Raina screamed at the top of her lungs, cutting a large piece for herself.

“You jerk.” Violet kicked in her general direction. “Hey wait,” She looked around. “Where’s Lacey? Have any of you seen her?”

“She was on her bed just a few minutes ago.” Rory said.

“That’s weird. She would normally be around everyone.” Violet ran off and then came back in. “She’s not on her bed.” Her voice was slightly panicked. “Lacey!” She took off running through the house, calling her puppy. “Lacey where are you!”

“Vi, I’m sure she’s somewhere. Just come back in here and enjoy the party.” Will called after her.

“But, I want her.” She came back in, a frown tugging at the corners of her mouth.

“It’s okay, babe.” I put my arm around her shoulders. She jerked away.

“Nuh-”

She was cut off by a loud crash and the sound of shattering glass. Everyone in the room either jumped back a few feet or dove to the ground. I heard Violet start screaming and I looked over near the window. I grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the mess. She buried her face in my shoulder.

There on the floor was her little puppy, Lacey. She was tied to a brick and a piece of paper. Blood was slowly starting to trickle out of her.
Sign up to rate and review this story