Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > All Arms We Need.

Prologue.

by LaongLaan 0 reviews

Another quiet, uneventful day for the Elric Brothers. Or so they thought.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Alphonse Elric,Edward Elric,Jean Havoc,Schiezka - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-12-30 - Updated: 2009-12-31 - 234 words

0Unrated
ALL ARMS WE NEED.
PROLOGUE.

A young, blonde-haired lad sat at an oak worktable one bright and sunny day. Waves and curves formed under his unusual, golden eyes from what he had been doing since the previous night. His said eyes were focused on a thick, hard-bound book. Behind him, a large, metal suit of armor scanned the antique bookshelves of the Central Military Library. These two men; these two boys were “wasting their young lives” in the eyes of many… but they didn’t really agree with them.

It had been a quiet and uneventful morning since the young man and the suit of armor had rejoined their work at the library. The library attendant, Miss Schiezka, was oblivious to their presence. Since she began working as the librarian, she’s done nothing but bury herself in books, surrounding herself with information. She was resourceful, and proved herself useful to the other two people inside the library.

The young man and the suit of armor thought that it would be another silent day working indoors, as it had been the past few days… that is, until the large, wooden double-doors of the library opened, revealing a tall man, young, but probably older than the boy with the unusual eyes. He had an unlit cigarette caught in between his lips, and a large and mischievous smirk painted on his face.

The Colonel wanted something.
Sign up to rate and review this story