Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Parker Lewis Can't Lose But I'm Gonna Give It My Best Shot

Parker Lewis Can't Lose But I'm Gonna Give It My Best Shot

by mandy9207 2 reviews

You guys ever wonder who is Parker Lewis? Well this is her story. Rate & Reveiw!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2009-12-29 - Updated: 2009-12-30 - 564 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Do you love me?"

"Of course I love you. I love you more than anyone in the world Pete.

He smiled at me and kissed my forhead. "I love you too."

Pete and I have a good marraige or atleast we had a good marraige. It all started about
two years ago when Pete's pictures leaked we got into a huge fight probably our biggest
fight we've ever had. I left him but only for a week but that's all it took.

One Year Ago

"I can't do this anymore."

"I know neither can I." He said as he got out of bed putting on his clothes.

"You know what the scary thing is?" I asked as I did the same before Pete gets home.

"What?" He asked curiously.

"I am unconditionally and uncontrollably in love with you."

"Dammit Parker! How the hell did this happen?!" He yelled as he banged his fist on the dresser.

"I don't know but what am I going to about Pete? If he finds out about this he'll leave me."

"You should've thought about that before you slept with me!"

"Please don't yell I need your help." I said as I put my hand on his.

"I've helped you enough!" He said as he jerked his hand away from mine.

I looked down. I didn't know what to say...I had nothing to say.

"Because of you my best friends are never going to speak to me! Because of you Fall Out Boy is going to break up!"

"Not if we wait a little longer to tell him. Please I want to fix this I want things to go back to the way they were."

"Parker I don't think I can do that. I can't lie to him anymore." He said as he walked out the door and shut it in my face.

End of Flashback

"You hungry? I could whip something up for the two of us." He said as he opened the fridge.

"Oh sure." I said as I sat down at the table.

My affair was about a two years ago. It started getting more serious a year ago. I've been married for four years. Oh god what am I going to do? I've never been this confused in my life.

"Order up." He said as he put my plate down.

"How sweet you made my favorite."

"Yup waffles smothered in strawberry jelly no seeds."

I smiled. "Petey I love you so much."

"I love you too Parker." He said as he kissed me. I felt so guilty I'm the worst wife ever.

"So what do you wanna do today?" He said as he put his dish in the sink.

"I don't know we could relax today."

"Or we could see about finding a surrogate?"

"Yeah we could do that too." I said as I smiled.

Another thing that killed me he wants to start a family and I'm having an affair. How am I supposed to mother his child with this guilt? The only thing I do know is this needs to end.

Sorry it's so short I just wanted to see if you guys actually like it before I write the 2nd chapter so let me know what you think. Oh and just so you guys know there will be sex later on just not now so I'm not a liar =P lol
Sign up to rate and review this story