Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Parker Lewis Can't Lose But I'm Gonna Give It My Best Shot

You Were My Greatest Failure

by mandy9207 1 review

Pete's starting to catch on.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-12-30 - Updated: 2009-12-31 - 1488 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete's POV

"So your sure you want to look for a surrogate?" I asked.

"Yes I'm positive."

"Great I'll go get my hoodie." Soon as I said that my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey!"

"I'm good how are you?"

"Oh I do?"

I sighed. "Okay I'll be there in thirty minutes."

"What's up?" Parker asked as she closed the dishwasher.

"That was my manager I gotta go I guess we'll have to do that another time."

"Oh...it's okay honey. I'm in no hurry,okay?" She said as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Okay." I said as I pulled her into my arms and kissed her.

"Do you wanna come with me?"

"Nah I think I'm gonna stay home."

"Okay when I get back maybe you and I could get lunch or something."

"Alright sounds good Petey be a good boy."

"Haha you know I always am." I said sarcastically.

All of sudden I heard a honk it was Patrick looks like he's gonna be my shofer...cool.

"See ya Parker I'll be back in a hour if not I'll call you."

"M'kay."

I walked out the door and locked it with my key.

"Hey Trick!" I said as I jumped in his Honda.

"Hey Pete long time no see."

"Yeah so where are we going?"

"The suits want to talk to us about something don't know what."

"Where's Joe and Andy?"

"I think they're already there."

"Kiss asses."

"Haha so how's Parker?" He said as he gulped.

"She's good. Every time I bring up the baby thing she changes the subject."

"Really? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" He said as he laughed.

"Yeah but when it comes to her everything is always topsy turvy."

"I thought she couldn't have kids."

"Well she can't but we could always adopt or find a surrogate mother."

"Yeah that's true."

"Patrick can I tell you something?"

"Uhh sure Pete you could tell me anything." He said nervously.

"Ever since those stupid pictures Parker's been different."

"What do you mean by different?"

"I don't know...it's like she's not the same."

"That doesn't make sense but go on."

"I'm worried."

"About?"

"Her I'm worried that there's something going on with her ever since the pictures and when we found out she couldn't have a baby she's been acting different."

"Pete I don't understand what you mean by different."

"She's different Patrick. It's like she's not the same girl I married."

"Come on Pete your just over exaggerating."

"I have this horrible feeling...that...she's having an affair."

"What?! Pete that that's cr- crazy! Parker loves you your her husband she would never cheat on you!"

I sighed. "I know I keep telling myself that it's just when we kiss nothing's there when I look into her eyes nothing's there. All the feelings we had for each other just left."

"Pete this feeling your having this couldn't have come up out of nowhere."

"Patrick your my best friend you were the best man at my wedding if I have a child your going to be the godfather so I'm going to be honest I've been feeling like this for two years.

"Two years??"

I sighed again this time I felt tears in my eyes.

"Pete your just telling your self this she loves you and she would never hurt you like that."

"Yeah your probably right. I worry too much." I said as I looked up noticing we've gotten to out destination.

"Listen Pete even though this is all in your head whenever you wanna talk just let me know." He said as he killed the car and took his keys out.

"Thanks Trick." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

Patrick's POV

Pete and I got out of the car. Man this is horrible what is he going to do?

"Are you coming?" Pete asked as he opened the door to our manager's office.

"Yeah there's just something I gotta do. You go ahead I'll be there in a minute."

He shrugged and walked through door I watched him walk away and felt what he was going through. I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed.

"Hello?"

"Parker it's me Patrick we need to talk."

"Oh god you told him didn't you?"

"No it's just I think he's catching on the guy's not stupid y'know."

"Patrick what are we going to do? I want to tell him I'm just afraid of what's he going to do."

"Honey I don't know what to tell you. I can't lie to my best friend anymore."

"What makes you think I like lying to my husband?"

"I never said that."

"Whatever what makes you think that he's catching on?"

"He told me!"

"Oh no please don't tell you fought with each other."

"No we didn't he said he has a feeling that your having an affair."

"Oh...he's not gonna think that his best friend is sleeping with his wife."

I stood silent on my end of the phone fighting back tears.

"Patrick I'm so sorry I did this." She said while I noticed she was crying.

I took a deep breath. "Listen Parker you don't have to be sorry. It just happened."

"Patrick if it happens one time only then it just happened but we've doing this for two god damn years!"

Once again I was silent.

"And another thing that kills me is that I really do love you."

"Parker please."

"I know but I do and I'm sorry Patrick."

Just as was about to say it back she hung up. God I hate when she apologizes I want to
hit something when she does. The both of us need to talk to Pete maybe he'll understand.
Who am I kidding? He and his wife are already taking counseling and then this. I'll be
lucky if he doesn't murder me. I walked my way to our manager's office wiping the tears
from my eyes.

"Took your sweet ass time to join the rest of us didn't you princess?"

"Sorry I had to make a call."

"Doesn't matter we started without you."

"Oh then what did you bring us down here for?"

"Well I was thinking what do you guys think about doing a greatest hits album?"

"Umm I don't know." I said as I took off my hat and scratched my head and put it back on.

"Yeah and we don't have that many hits anyway." Said Andy.

"And we've only been out for eight years."

"Listen if Green Day could do it why can't you guys?"

"HAAHAHHA! Don't tell me your comparing us to fucking Green Day?"

"Haha yeah get real dude if it wasn't for Green Day we wouldn't even be here." I said.

"Ugh fine forget I said that but I think would good for you guys."

"I'm in if my girls are in." Pete said putting his arms around me and Joe.

"Girls?" Bob asked hopefully.

"I'm in I guess." I said.

"Fuck it me too." Said Joe.

"Okay let's do it." Andy said.

"Excellent. I'll call you guys if I need details."

"I have one condition though." Pete said as he got up from the chair.

"Ugh spit it out Wentz." Bob said as he rubbed his temples.

"I don't wanna call it Fall Out Boy Greatest Hits."

"Okay then what do you want to call it Pete?" Bob said as he started to get annoyed.

"Believers Never Die: Greatest Hits."

"I like it." I said in my best friend's defense.

"Okay if that's what you boys want." He said as he walked us out of his office.

We said our goodbyes with Joe and Andy and Pete and I got back into my car. Pete's house is a good twenty minutes away from my house and then there was traffic so it was about an hour car ride. Through out the whole car ride it was silent not a word from either of us. I broke it when we were just minutes away from his house.

"Listen Pete there's something that I've been wanting to tell you." I said as my hands were shaking on the steering wheel.

"Yeah Trick." Pete said as he yawned.

"It's about Parker."

"Listen Patrick you don't have to tell me that it's in my head I already know it is."

I looked at him this man is thirty years old but when I look into his eyes he's the same Pete Wentz that I met when he was in his early twenties people always say that he's changed but he hasn't he's the same old Pete and if I tell him that I'm having an affair with his wife it will kill him. He'll do something that everyone will regret I know he will. I can't do it I'll just let his wife do it I don't care I deserve the beating.
Sign up to rate and review this story