Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Vampire's Dark Heart Belongs To Her

Chapter 3

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-02 - Updated: 2010-01-03 - 1850 words

0Unrated
I stood up and crossed my arms narrowing my eyes.
"Well,sorry.But there's no fun here.Go find some of your vampire friends for fun.",I said.He scoffed and slowly started to move towards the couch.
"Sakura,there's no need to be scared.",he said.
Wait,he just called me Sakura.Sasuke calls me Pinky.
He was now slowly making his way around the couch,and I started to take steps back.
"Sasuke,is that really you?",I asked.He laughed,and suddenly his whole entire everything changed!
His face became a more scarier one with scars and his eyes red,his hair was straight and long,and his body was skinnier.
"Sorry,I think Sasuke left.",he said and started to laugh.My eyes widened and I gulped.
Exactly how many vampires try and kill me until I finally die???
I reached behind and grabbed something.I threw it at him and then ran for the door.But he was suddenly standing there and laughing.
"You think a remote will stop me?",he asked holding the remote for the television in the air,and then threw it aside.
Out of all the pointy and weird stuff my mom has in this living room,I get a remote?!
I turned and began to run for the backdoor.I made it,but I opened it to see the same,evil vampire.
"What do you want?",I asked as I backed away from him,as he moved towards me.
"I want you,and the sweet blood of yours.",he said,
"Why?",I asked.
"Don't you know?I guess those vegetarians never told you.",he said crossing his arms as he stopped,me stopping as well.
"Do you mean Sasuke and them?",I asked.
"Yes.",he said.
"What did they not tell me?",I asked.
"Sweetcheeks,your blood is-"
"Something you won't be drinking tonight.",a voice behind me said.I turned to see Sasuke and smiled as relief washed over me.Suddenly he was gone,and I looked ahead to see him in front of me,his back turned to me.
"Oh,the veggie saving the damsel in distress?",I heard the guy ask.
"Get lost,before I rip the mouth off and shove it down your throat.",Sasuke threatened making me back up from behind me.
"Aw,take it easy.We're friend,aren't we?Look,I just want to be forever immortal.",the guy said.
"Forever immortal?What does that have to do with me?",I asked looking around Sasuke to the guy.
"I'll explain later.You just get away from here.",Sasuke said.
"But-"
"Just go up to your room.",he said.I sighed and turned running up to my room as demanded.
I closed my door and locked it.I heard the sudden thump and the yell.I took a deep breath and ran to my bed.I sat down and stood there thinking.
My blood...what doe sit have to do with vampires becoming immortal.Aren't they immortal already?To live forever so young and beautiful?
Suddenly,I heard a knock and I gasped standing up.
"Pinky,open the door.",I heard Sasuke.I ran over and opened it.I knew it was.Only Sasuke Uchiha would call me an annoying and stupid nickname like Pinky,including Ino and probably some other vamps.
"What is going on and why do vampires keep bothering me?",I asked.
"Look,your blood is what they want.",he said.
"Why?Why is my blood so special.There is a lot of other people with blood as good as mine.I'm not saying they should kill other people,but it would help a hell a lot if they stop trying to drink my blood.",I babbled taking a deep breath after wards.
"Your blood is more special than anybody in this world.You are the only one left.",he said.
"What?",I asked.I was completely lost after he said 'Your Blood',and then woooooo.......
"Your blood is something that can make vampires immortal for real.They drink your blood,they become unstoppable.Nobody can kill them,and they would have the most incredible and strongest powers ever.That is why your blood is so special to vampires.And that is why they will continue to come after you.So me and gang are here to protect you.",he said and turned away.
I sighed and look down,and my eyes widened.Sasuke was bleeding!
"Sasuke,you're bleeding.",I said.He looked at me and then down at his shirt,where blood was forming.
"Oh,well,more vamps came and sneak attacked me.",he said.I sighed and grabbed his arm pulling him to my bed.
"Take off your shirt.I'll treat your wound.",I said.I quickly went to the bathroom and grabbed the aid box.I ran back to the room and Sasuke just sat there as if he never moved.I sighed and set the box down and grabbed his shirt taking it off.
"What?",he asked.
"I'm going to treat your wound.",I said.He sighed and I began to lift his t-shirt,but he grabbed my wrists.I looked up at him and his eyes were narrowed at me.
"I don't need medicine.I'll just find me some blood later and the wound will heal.",he said.I sighed and sat down by him.
"So,you really need blood for you to heal?",I asked.
"Hn.",he said and I took it was a yes.
I looked down and then after a moment,my eyes widened.I ran downstairs really fast and grabbed hte knife.I bit my lip and took a deep breath.I wrapped my hand around it,and then slide it gripping it on it hard,making me cut myself off.
I then ran up stairs quick,and to Sasuke.he looked up to me,and then his eyes narrowed again.
I walked up to him and sighed bending down on my knees.
"Here's your blood.Drink up.",I said.
"No!The blood is absolutely forbidden.",he said looking away.
"Sasuke,drink it!",I yelled.He looked back at me and his eyes were red.
"No,I can't.",he said through gritting teeth.I noticed him clenching his jaw and fists.I sighed and placed my hand on his lips.He froze and I sighed again.
"Just go ahead and drink.You're loosing a lot of blood,which must mean that's a big wound.",I said quietly.
He closed his eyes and I felt his tongue lick over my wound.I blushed,but winced at the pain.His hand slowly went up to mine,and he grabbed my wrist.I closed my eyes and took a small breath.
I felt his teeth go through my skin and I gasped softly.I opened my eyes slowly,though they were barely open,and his sat there.His eyes closed a bit tightly,and his hands holding my hand to his lips sucking my blood.
I felt hot and my cheeks were red.
Him sucking my blood was painful,but it felt so good.So lustful for some reason.
Suddenly,something went over me.I got closer to him,and he slowly retracted his teeth from my skin opening his eyes.
I stay there,my green eyes looking straight with his now red eyes.
He pushed my hand away and then grabbed my face pulling me closer,and I didn't struggle against it.I just moved closer to him.
He leaned down to me,and his lips pressed against him.I could taste the iron blood,but ignored it.His lips caught my attention the most.
They were very cold,but so soft and it felt like they were burning my lips.It felt so good.
He suddenly grabbed me and placed me on the bed laying me down.He lay over me and I suddenly forgot the throbbing pain of my hand,and his cold skin.I forgot the iron blood against his lips,and just kissed him.I closed my eyes,and then felt his tongue lick over my lips.
I opened my mouth unthinkably,and his lips pressed to me.I felt his tongue touch with mine,and I kissed back.
Soon,our kiss started to become more passionate.My hands were on his hard and muscular chest,and his hand was on my waist,as his other elbow was next to me.He held himself up and,but his body was pressed against mine.
His lips disconnected from mine,and went to my jar,then going to my ear.I could feel his tongue lick at my ear,and then his lips kissed to my neck.
I moaned at the kisses absolutely flushed.
He was now at my chest and unzipping my jacket.I helped him take it off and he lifted my shirt over my head.
He kissed at my chest,and I trembled and moaned at it.His hands went down to my stomach,and he started to kiss down to it.He kissed at my stomach,licking it and making me tremble even more.
His lips went back to mine and he kissed me again.
Suddenly,he stopped and his lips pulled away from mine.My eyes opened and he was looking away,his eyes narrowed as if concentrating.
"Sasuke?",I asked.He sighed and looked at me.
"Get rest and be careful.I have to go.",he said.My eyes widened and he got off of me and grabbed his shirt.He put it on and I stood up walking up to him.
"What's wrong?",I asked.
"Just go to sleep.Also remember to meet up at the closest warehouse by the house.",he said.I was going to say something else,but he was suddenly gone.
I sighed and then I winced at the not once again recognizable throbbing pain from my hand.I went to the bathroom and washed it off quickly.

The next day,I woke up and I sat up in my bed.I looked down and my hand was wrapped properly.Much better than last night.I looked around,and all the blood from last night was cleaned up.
I smiled and then his name crossed my mind.
But then I stopped smiling as I remembered Ino's words.Mete them at the warehouse early.I looked at my clock and sighed.
Until my eyes widened and I gasped loudly.
It was so not early.
Unless anybody in this world would think 2 in the afternoon was early.
I hurried and got dressed,rushing out the house before I could say anything to my parents and to the warehouse.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for reading the chapter,hope you liked it!
Please be looking forward to the upcoming chapters.
And don't worry Momo,I have come down to some stories for your own story.Just have to pick between them.I'll tell you the final options for the story summary and topic and all on the next chapter for whatever story I right for next.
Bye Bye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story