Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What's Your Name?

Screwed Pt. 1

by icyXblues 0 reviews

oh shit..this is the big one

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-01-03 - Updated: 2010-01-03 - 300 words

0Unrated
I was standing in a crowd. In a hoodie. With girls screaming "FUCK ME GERARD!!" all around me. Shit. This is goign to be complete and utterhe--then he came on stage. A smile lit across my face. During the song "Give 'Em Hell Kid" he saw me. He smiled and when he screamed "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!" he pointed at me. Then the stage went black and I got otu of there as soon as I could. Frank was waiting for me near the security gates and he helped me over. When me and gerard ran to eachother, we just stared for a second. Then He wrapped his arms around me and we just held eachother. We didn't look at anyone else; he just took my hand and we went to some car that was parked outside. We went to a hotel. He pushed me on the bed and started taking my clothes off. Then...he got a fucking phone call, and he fucking answered it. He came back and handed me my clothes. I was fucking pissed off. I asked him where we were goign and all he aid was "Out. I want you to meet my friends." I sighed and put my clothes back on. We went out to some club and as soon as we got there he greeted soem dude with black hair and left me alone. Then someone was pushing a drink into my hand. I was scared until i realized it was Frankie. I smiled and drank with him. And drank...and drank...and drank some more. I was totally wasted. I blacked out, but I felt someone carrying me to their car, and helping me to the bathroom so I could puke. Aww Gee was helpful, is what I was thinkign until I looked up.
Sign up to rate and review this story