Categories > Original > Drama > the epic tale of Johnathan and Elyse

prolouge

by valentinalove 1 review

Elyse Montoya is the Princess of her kingdom, but is living as a warrior, she is sent to kill the prince from another kingdom

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-01-14 - Updated: 2010-01-17 - 550 words

0Unrated
Prologue
Elyse
Once on a crowded Manhattan street, there were two strangers walking in opposite directions and just as it happens many times on crowded Manhattan streets their hands brushed when they passed. As this happened they turned to look at each other. Both strangers had a deep dark secret one that no one knew that they barely knew. Both realized that the other had a secret the second their eyes met. And this is where my story begins.
My name is Elyse Montoya, I am the head warrior of the queen of Algorn. My mission to hunt down, and kill, Jonathan Vlaxin, the single heir of the king of Algernex. My kingdom and Jonathan’s had been at war for almost 3 millenniums. Though this is the beginning of our story, the story of the hunt for Jonathan, the story truly begins at the beginning of this war, nearly 3000 years ago…
The legend has it that there were two brothers who were born in the year of the mundane, who, prophecy said would separate a great kingdom. The two brothers were heir to the throne of Alomanium, the greatest kingdom in all the lands. There was the oldest, Algernon, who had a dark look to him, his eyes were the color of coal as was his hair. His skin was as white as paper and his voice deep and dark. Then there was his younger brother Alagorn who was the exact opposite of Algernon in every way. His hair was the color of spun gold and his eyes the perfect blue of the sky. His skin was tan and his voice soft and calming. Now when the brothers father died, Algernon being 23 was choice for king but Aragorn at 21 had quite a following and many wanted him as king. To avoid a war the brothers divided Alomanium into Algernex, ruled by Algernon and Algorn, ruled by Alagorn. They lived in peace for about 2 years until Alagorn married a very beautiful girl named Rhiannon. They had kept their love secret, afraid of criticism as Rhia was from a famiy of servants from old Alomanium but after time their love grew and they couldn’t keep it a secret. Algernon, always jealous of Alagorn did not come to the wedding. His head knight advised that he marry so he didn’t seem unlikable. But Algernon had eyes only for Rhia. After a year and after Rhia and Alagorn had already had one child, Algernon couldn’t take it anymore. He sent gaurds to the home of Rhia and Alagorn and had Rhia kidnapped. He told her that if she didn’t deny her love of Alagorn and marry Algernon he would Kill her daughter Elyse (whom I am named for and a name that I must live up to.) Alagorn, when he realized what was happening, declared war on Algernex and demanded his wife and daughter to be returned to his care. Only it was too late. To save her daughter Rhia had sacrificed her self and was now married to Algernon. And now for the last 3000 years the Great War has raged on between the People Of The Kingdom. Each kingdom is led by a direct line of descendants of Algernon and Alagorn. This is where Jonathan and I come in.
Sign up to rate and review this story