Categories > Original > Drama > the epic tale of Johnathan and Elyse

orders

by valentinalove 0 reviews

Elyse and Jonathan receive their missions for their "retreat"

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-19 - Updated: 2010-01-20 - 332 words

0Unrated
Elyse
Later that day
I received my mission today. It was on a sheet of off-white paper sitting on my bed in an envelope that said,
To : Elyse Montoya
From: the Officials
The letter enclosed in the envelope stated my mission.
Elyse Montoya
Your Mission is simple, as you are beginning your retreat on the same day as Jonathan Vlaxin your mission is to find and terminate him. He is to be in Manhattan. His place of residence is on Lafayette Street in Soho, as is yours. BEWARE he is believed to be armed and dangerous.
The Officials
Damn it! I can only stay in the city alone as long as I complete my mission, but I cant kill Jonathan I could never kill him. I LOVE JONANTHAN! I could never even dream of hurting him let alone killing him.
»«
Jonathan
My mission was sent today. A plain white envelope sitting on my bed, that is how they always are. The envelope said:
To: Jonathan Vlaxin
From: The Officials
The letter inside said:
Jonathan Vlaxin
Your Mission is simple, as you are beginning your retreat on the same day as Elyse Montoya your mission is to find and terminate her. He is to be in Manhattan. His place of residence is on Lafayette Street in Soho, as is yours. BEWARE she is believed to be armed and dangerous.
The Officials
This was the worst news that I had heard in my entire life. This was a mission that I could not. Some say that love makes you strong, stronger than anything else in the world. Others said that it made you weak. My love for Elyse had kept me strong, made me wait day after day for our 6 months together in Manhattan, and now that time together I was supposed to kill her. That’s what the officials did during this time, the put you to the ultimate test. They want to know how far you will go to serve your kingdom.
Sign up to rate and review this story