Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

Moods and Adoobs

by AddixxSin 0 reviews

chap deux

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-20 - Updated: 2010-01-20 - 502 words

0Unrated
Addie POV.

"So this Jared dude is meeting us at the front of the school at the end of the day right?" I asked as we quickly did our chem. homework so we could sneak to the art wing. Usually I would need to finish a sketch for my AP drawing or Mo would need to develope some photos, But today we just wanted to chill before working our tails off doing what the Jared guy said.

"Yea, But we got to grab your bra from Tony first though." She replied while shoving stuff into her bag.

"Shit! I totally forgot! And that's like my favorite bra too.Damn Him and his obsession with boobs."I mumbled. We had about half and hour til the bell rang and it was just enough time to relax a bit or a quick nap in the dark room. It's actually pretty comfy in there. The amber lights help me fall asleep and I can hide under the table and nobody notices I'm there. We got a pass from banjo (code for our teacher Banjanin) and took off down the central hall.

"Is that the one that matches the yellow lace thong?"She giggled, as I opened the top of my shirt to check.Ah I got the purple today. I normally don't pay attention to what I'm wearing. I shower, put on clothes, go to bed, then wake up with enough time for some quick coffee and hitch a bus ride.

"Yup. He said the lace is pretty and he wants it for himself." I explained as we walked down A hall. "But it's my favorite!" I added in a sad voice. It's really pretty and makes my boobs look awesome!
"Well he looks better with it on than you do." She replied poking my ribs, and how would she know? Oh yea gym.
"He wore it on his face! And if he's gay then why does he like girl boobs so much?" that's like the main question that on my mind when I think of Tony or boobs (Because Tony REALLY likes boobs)
"Because he doesn't have any of his own." Morgan said as we reached the drawing room.
"But he's got his mini man boobies!"I replied grabbing my own boob for emphasis.
"Okay you like boobs way too much." An unknown voice from behind us said. I yelped and covered my head and Mo turned around and bitch slapped the fuzzy haired dude in surprise.
"What the fuck was that for?!" He asked rubbing his cheek.
"Sorry but you scared the poop out of us!" Mo said in her defense. He shrugged and held out his hand.
"I'm Ray." He said as we shook his hand.
"I'm Addie and this is Morgan." I explained. We chatted for a bit and found out that he was in a band with Frank and GERARD. (Sorry about the Jared part XD) And he would be chilling with us villains in the detention as well.

PARTAY!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story