Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

'Smack a Hoe'

by AddixxSin 0 reviews

chapta! three!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-20 - Updated: 2010-01-20 - 1377 words

0Unrated
Addie pov.

"So I step out of the car and my Dad blasts the chickendance in the school parking lot! Then he shouts 'I love you Hun! Make good choices' I was so embaressed.Im just happy the only person that saw it was a janitor."I said finishing my story.(This really did happen).My family is full of dorks.So full I'm surprised Morgans not related to me in some way/shape/form.

Me,Morgan and Ray were walking around the school trying to figure out cool places the director might wanna shoot and this big blonde guy comes walking up to Ray and starts gabbering away.

"Yo Toro! Have you seen Mini Way or Frankie?"The blonde guy askes as Ray shakes his head.

"Nope I haven't seen them since we split up to inform classes.Speaking of which,What time were we supposed to be in the auditorium for auditions?"

"Three,So we have ten minutes or so."This dude was HUGE! Taller then me and Mo and we are pretty dang tall.He had his strawberry blonde hair in a buzz cut,had a lip ring on the . . .(makes a L with hand*) Left side of his lip and he's got somesweet gauges.Overall a cool looking dude.I catch Morgans eye and she's checking him out too.I shrug then she coughs akwardly,Thats just so unnoticable because she coughs like she's gonna choke up blood,And Ray turns back to us.
"Oh yeah,I almost forgot! Bob,This is Addie and Morgan.They have to spend a detention helping us out with the shoot."I shook the bobs HUGE hand and felt like alil kid again.

"Hey Bobbert.What up?"Morgan asked.TeHe Bobbert:D. He raised one eyebrow and gave her a look saying "Um I want to ask if ur on something but that would be rude considering we met 2.5 seconds ago" . . . It was a very specific look okay!
"Not much.So Lets go to the auditorium and see what Gerard or the others can have you guys do.Because I feel akward bossing you around."Bob said as we walked.I nodded and we walked the rest of the way to the auditorium quietly ,except for . . .

"Surprise!!"I heard someone shout then I was picked up from behind.
"OMFG!! Tony you better put me down!!"I yelled as I struggled in his grasp.
"What do we say?"He replied in a joking manner.
". . . mummblemummble" Grr he is so getting slapped.

"I can't hear you!"He sang.

"Alright!! Tony is the best andOne day I will let him borrow my glasses,Checkered tie AND yellow Bra!!Now put me down MotherFucker!"I yelled picking my feet up and trying to kick him.He dropped me and hugged Morgan.

"Hola loves,Now that that's over,Whats the happs?"He asked as they helped me up.I dusted myself off and gave Tony a hug.Tony is like the best gay guy a girl can have as a friend.He is super protective,always curious,EXTREMELY colorful,and just down right silly.Hes always wearing multiple peace signs and has his hair a sweet blueish purple at the moment.

"Not much,Helping out these dudes for our detention that Tigger gave us.Speaking of them,This is Bobbert and Ray."I say gesturng like vanna white in that 'buy a vowel'show."And you guys,This is Tony." Tony waved like a creeper and they chatted a lil.I GOT MY BRA BACK!!!but i kinda had to steal it off tonys face tho >.< so much for looking normal in front of new people.Then the loud speakers came to life and announced "Morgan Williams and Addison Stacie! Please report to the auditorium for detention thank you and have a good day."I groaned and We said our good byes to Tony then walked the ten feet to the auditorium.

"BOB!RAY! Where were you guys?!? We were supposed to meet here at three and you were almost late!!"The Gerard guy said,but it sounded like he yelled because of the echo.

"Almost late is called 'On Time' Gerard. And what do you want MoRgan and Addie to do?"Ray asked as he sat down beside Gerard and two other dudes I don't know and the short guy from earlier.
"Can you guys run across the street and grab some coffee from 7-11 for us? Along with some red bull?"Gerard asked pulling out his walls and handing Mo a twenty.

"Sure dude.How do you like the coffee?"I asked.

"Black,with two sugars please."For Ray.

"Five sugars and 1 creamer thingie Puleez!!"For shortie.

"Black,and Gee likes his black as well please and thank you."For unknown glasses guy and the other guy was way to focased on reading something to answer and just waved us away.

"Can you leave now? We gotta start auditions."Gerard said impatiently.Rude much!

"Kay ,Bye."Mo said and we headed for sleven.

"Okay was Gerard being rude or was that just me?"I asked and she shook her head.

"Nah he looked a lil douche baggish in there.Or ya never know,He might just be having a bad day." yea true.

We used the cross walk and ran across the parking lot to see who can make the door jingle first.Morgan won.So it was my turn to pay for slurpees.

"Can you grab the slurpees and red bull while I grab the coffee?"I asked and she nodded and dissappeared down a isle.

Coffee,Coffee,Coffee.Oh how I love thee.Your always better than any damn tea! That's my coffee song.Like it? Well you should ,because I wrote it for you voice in my head! Wow I am crazy.

I set out 5 large coffee to go cups and grabbed the pot .Shit,Its cold. Oh well I can always heat it up in the school microwave.I mixed each coffee according to what each guy liked and paid for it along with the red bulls with Gerards twenty.Then paid for the slurpees and gummi worms(MO SNUCK THEM IN!) with a random five from my back pocket.

"So what do you think they are auditioning for ?"Morgan asked as we waited for the lil walking figure to pop up on the sign.

"Ray said it was for a music video shoot so they must be musicians."I said shrugging.The light changed and we walked quickly to the school and we were almost in the office when Gerard came around the corner.

"Finally!"He said loudly and took the cup I labeled Gee and drank a huge gulp.
"But Gerard th-"I stopped short because I got a ton of cold coffee and spit sprayed on my t shirt an face. HE.DID.NOT.JUST.DO.THAT.

"What the fuck?! This coffee is nasty! You wasted my money on this?"He said,raising the volume of his voice.

"I was just gonna heat it up in the office because the coffee pot at 7-11 wasn't working!"I said back matching the volume.

"Fine,Whatever.Wheres the redbulls and change?"He asked and Morgan handed that to him and he walked right back into the auditiorium.

"What a ----!" I start to yell but Morgans said "Watch your launguage" so I finished with "Fish!!That nasty,bitchy,greasy haired FISH!!"Then i got hit.

"Dont say bitch,and what a douche!"Oh so its okay for her to cuss but not me?!?!

"Hypocryte"I muttered under my breathe as we walked into the office and to where the coffee machines were.

"What did you say?!"She asked in the'Smack a hoe' tone.

"I love you?"I ask,Not sure of my answer.

"Thats what I thought! So what are we gonna do about dick head?"She asked setting his coffee into the Microwave.I stopped her from shutting the door,grabbed the coffee,popped off the lid and spit a huge thing of saliva right in there ,then took a stirring stick and mixed it up and popped it back into microwave.

"Thats what I'm gonna do."I say slamming the door and pressing START.
Sign up to rate and review this story