Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

I feel like Cliford :S (yea the dog)

by AddixxSin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-20 - Updated: 2010-01-20 - 765 words

0Unrated
Addie Pov.

"Um Do I want to know what happened?" Ray asked as Morgan and I walked into the auditorium and set down the coffee in front of the guys.
"No, you don't." I said rather bitchily(its a word, use it) and sat down next to a tall thin kid in a grey sweat shirt, black skinny jeans, and a pair of very nerdy glasses. I looked over at Morgan and she had the drool going. She was definitely crushing on nerd boy. I better make a introduction.

"Hey, Im Addie and This is Morgan, And you are?" I asked holding out my hand as he slightly smiled and returned the gesture.

"Michael Way, But you can call me Mikey."He has a cute face. No wonder Mo likes him. But looks aren't everything. TRUST ME. Hell not even the personality is everything. Its how the person treats you and if they don't treat ya right. Screw them. They missed out.

"Cool name. So what's going on for the music video?" Morgan asked, Shifting in her seat so she was looking towards Mikey and slurping, Very loudly, on her slurpee.

"What we are trying to go for is a group of kids taking over their highschool.They are the underdogs and they get revenge on the jocks and other people that bullied them.Heck,For the shoot ,One guy is gonna hit Frankie in the face!" He was so excited, He looked like he was gonna jizz.
"Who's Frankie?" I was immediately jumped on and hugged.Im so happy my slurpee was on the table, because I don't think this shirt can survive anymore stains.

"I'm Frankenstein! And you would be?" This was the short dude that was lecturing in Tiggers class! Damn he's a cutie up close. Not like an "Omg I want to fuck ya" cutie, But more of a 'Teddy Bear' cutie. He had like no make up on but his bright eyes popped from the slight use of black. His dark brownish black hair was wavy and he had a nose and lip piercing. He wore a dark t shirt and jeans with a misfit's jacket.

"I am Addie, and you are wearing a misfit's hoodie. Awesome." I said as he got off me.

"You like misfits?!?!" He exclaimed with so much enthusiasm I could practically see the exclamation marks!!!

"Mhmm I love 'scream' 'forbidden zone' and 'lost in space' they rule." I grabbed my apple slurpee and was sucking on it (perverts!!!)(I know you all were thinking it, because I know I was :P) and got a brain freeze. I put my thumb to the roof of my mouth to stop it and it didn't really work.

"You're my new best friend!!"He shouted and hugged me around the neck.(thumb still in mouth)

"What about me?!?!" Morgan and Mikey said with worried looks on their faces.

"Don't worry. You're second to gummy worms, but first before Chinese and Frankie boy here." I explained patting her shoulder in a very doctor Phil (Is he a real doctor?) way. Also has anyone else noticed his bald spot is super shiny!!! Okay I seriously need some help.

"I like how most of your list is food!"Mikey said laughing. I poked his tummy and it was Steel!! I swear!!

"Dude I'm a chubbo, its what I do." I say grabbing his wrist and making him poke my chub.

"Dude you're so not chubby. You got like . . . ?"Mikey stopped mid sentence as he tried to come up with a word for my fattiness and the super focused guy helped him out "Teddy bear fluff?" He asked then went back to work.
"Yay! Teddy bear fluff! Thanks Brian! By the way guys, Brian is our manager. Dude these are the chicks that got detention and got to help us out." Mikey said staring at Morgan while speaking. Dude! When did they get so close! Have they been making ninja moves this whole time?! They are like on my lap!!!

"Ohh yupyup Gerard told me.Acutally I need your help. You guys want to try out the mascot suit we need for the shoot? All ya got to do is stand there, Jump up and down, and then have the boys tackle you. But it's completely safe!" He added quickly. Afraid to lose his guinea pigs.

"Okay, Sounds like fun. . . . I CALL BEING IN THE SUIT FIRST!!"I yell and rush over to grab the giant dog head in the corner.

"NO WAY!!"Norgan yelled and was on my heels again.Oh boy
Sign up to rate and review this story