Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

Huh? Who ? Medicaid?

by AddixxSin 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-20 - Updated: 2010-01-20 - 429 words

0Unrated
Addie Pov.

"So should I stand here?" I shouted across the yard as everybody walked across the football field to practice with the Puppy suit. This.Is.Awesome!!! I'm a literal bitch! Haha!

"Yea, About twenty feet away from the fence." Brian said.Hes a pretty cool dude. I especially like his tattoos.

"I CALL TACKLING ADDIE FIRST!!"I heard Morgan yell and then she grabbed my mascot head and took me down.Owwie.

"Bitch!" Smack with a paw!!

"Oww!! Dude what the fish?!?" She yelled as she rolled on the grass. Speaking of which . . .

"Help! I’ve fallen and I can't get up!!"I yelled trying to get up from the grass then falling back on my butt and rolling around in the fat mascot suit.

"You sound like the Medicaid people!"Mikey laughed as he helped my up. Well I act like a grumpy eighty year old at times so . . . :D

"Thanks. I enjoy sounding like an old lady." I said taking my head off. This thing is sweet. It's a giant goofy looking dog with its tongue sticking out of the side of his mouth and a blue collar. This is so getting jacked.

"I'm way older than you.Dont worry about it." He said dragging me to the red X they put on the grass. But some girl was laying there though. She had dark brown hair and a bright blue power ranger's shirt on with a pair of black skinny jeans. Her back pack and purse was on the ground next to her and she was sleeping with her iPod headphones in her ears so she couldn't hear us. I held up my finger to signal silence and put my head back on.1. . . 2. . .3!

"Woof! Woof! Woof!"I shouted in her face and she opened her eyes and squinted.

"What the fuck?"She mumbled and rubbed her eyes," I got to stop eating skittles before my naps." And with that, She rolled on her tummy and went back to snoozin.I kicked her lightly in the ribs and she waved her hand.

"Five more minutes Pooch!!"She whined and she sat up."Oh fuck it! Why is there a giant dog in my face?"

"Why is there a kid on my lawn?" I asked her back.

"Wow, she does act old.” I heard Morgan giggle to Mikey.

"Because I can. By the way I'm Revenge, Amy Revenge." And then she picked up her backpack and walked towards the bleachers. Weird!





Yea, it’s short, I know.Im writing more, but studying for finals right no
Sign up to rate and review this story