Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

Shes Not allowed to die!

by AddixxSin 2 reviews

Oh jeez

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-06 - Updated: 2010-02-06 - 457 words

0Unrated
Addie Pov.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!

I never thought a red X in the grass would be so intimidating! I'm wiggling on the spot as I wait for the guys to tackle me.EEK! Why did i sign up for this? Oh yea, stupid awesome dog head!

"Okay Addie! 1 . . . . 2 ...3!" I heard Brian shout, and then I heard Gerard's yelling to my left, as we replayed in rehearsal, and felt him hit me like a ton of makeup wearing, lead singing bricks. Brian had gone through the steps with us, mostly me, and told us how we were to move without getting hurt. The guys were supposed to run at specific times at me then I’m supposed to shrug Gerard off, fall down with Frank and Ray, then Mikey was supposed to kick the mask.

But that didn't go as planned because me being a dork forgot to grab Gerard and throw him down, so I tripped over my feet and fell. With Getard laying on me.

"Ahhh! Rape!! Dammit where's a rape whistle when ya need one?!" I started yelling and everybody started laughing except Gerard. Who gave me a really dirty look, or what i could see through my mask.

"Let's get that again guys! Addie! i want you to grab Gerard and toss him down nicely." Brian said and I felt Mikey and Frank grab my back and help me up. I could tell it was them because one was super short and the other was super tall.

"1 . . . 2 . . 3!"Brian yelled after everybody got back to their spots. Gerard was coming at me and as he hit my side, I grabbed him and threw him to the ground. I started dancing then I remembered that Ray and Frank were supposed to double team me.Shit!

And down I went. I don't remember how I got knocked out. Either my landing or Frank hitting my head.

"Ahhhhh! I killed her!"

"You didn't kill her!"

"And how do you know Mo?"

"Because she's not allowed to die, Frank."

"Why?"

"Because I need to die before she dies otherwise I will miss her."

"Ohh"

"Yea, So Addison Stacie! Wake up!"

"Let me sleep!" I mumble, and I feel someone kicking me.

"Stop it Gerard."

"How about no?"

-Kick-

"How about I punch you in the face?"

"Try it hoe!"

-Smack-

"You did not just do that!"

"You called me a hoe!"

"So?"

-Smack-

"Stop that Morgan!"

"Nope, now seriously Addie, get up! Or I will go ninja on your ass!"

"Just drag her back to the school" a heard Brian say, sounding like 'fuck it they wont listen'

So with that I had two people pick me up and carry me back to the school, and then I shut my eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story