Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me Is You

Dirty Little Secret

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-25 - Updated: 2010-01-25 - 764 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank POV

We were now at home and I was half tempted to call Gerard, but would that be weird? Rushing into it this early? Maybe I'll call him after supper. Yea, after supper would be better. I was in a real weird mood today. Possibly because Gerard might like me the way I like him. Probably. Anyway, I was actually cleaning my black hole. I can see the floor! That is so amazing. Oh! And I found my guitar pick. I hadn't seen it in forever and I wasn't able to play Pansy but now I can! I wasn't really able to play her with my father around but now that he's gone I can. Yes!

"Frankie? What do you want for supper?" my mom called from downstairs. I looked at the clock and it read 6:00. Jesus time flies.

"Um...spaghetti!" I yelled. I heard her laugh.

"OK! I'll call you when it’s ready."

*

"That was really good mom." I told her as we were cleaning up the kitchen.

"Thanks Hun," she smiled at me. I love my mom's cooking.

"Hey, um....is it OK if I ...uh...call Gerard?" I knew she would let me I just like to ask.

"Well, of course. You know you don't have to ask." See?

"Thank you." I kissed her cheek, grabbed the phone and ran upstairs. I threw open my door, almost tripping on Pansy on the way to my bed, and dialed his number.

Ring

Ring

Ring


"Hello?" I heard that beautiful voice answer.

"Hey."

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing, you?" I was trying to be calm.

"Nothing really." Silence. "Hey, a friend of mine is throwing a party tonight. Wanna go?" What? Did he just ask me out? Not like that of course, but still.

"Um...yea. What time?"

"Uh, it doesn't really have a starting time, so, I'll pick you up around 8?"

"Yea" I gave him my address and said our goodbye's. I couldn't believe it! I was going to a party with my one and only love, Gerard Way. I ran downstairs, and into the living room and sat down next to my mom.

"Mom? Guess what?" I said, trying to keep the smile off of my face.

"What? Are you going to a party with him and he's going to be picking you up at 8?" ....what the fuck? I just looked at her. She smiled at me.

"OK, I forgot that you were on the phone and I picked it up. I heard 'do you want to go to a party' or something like that and 'I'll pick you up at 8' so yea." I just kept looking at her for a few minutes.

"Fine..." I got up and walked back upstairs. I could hear her laughing like crazy downstairs. I smiled and went digging through my closet, trying to find something to wear.

I dug and dug and dug until I finally found what I was looking for; my favorite pair of skinny jeans and an Iron Maiden shirt. I walked into the bathroom and stripped, turned the shower on, and hopped in. I washed myself and turned off the shower. I hopped out and got dressed in a hurry. I did everything I needed to do and went back into my room to do my make-up. I looked in the mirror at myself, deciding that I wasn't getting any better so I quit trying. I lay down on my bed. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew, my mom was calling me from downstairs.

"Frank! Gerard is here!" I shot up out of bed, checked myself in the mirror then went downstairs. I grabbed my jacket off of the couch and walked over to the door.

"Hey. Are you ready to go?" he asked me. Fuck, I'm always ready to go with you...

"Yea," I kissed my mom on the cheek and fallowed him out the door.

"You boy's have fun!" she yelled to us. I turned around and glared at her and she just laughed.

We got into his car and he pulled out of the driveway. It was a little awkward, riding in his car, but I was OK with it, and I guess he was too. He turned a couple of times and then pulled up to this giant house, cars parked everywhere. I could hear the music from the house inside the car. I could see people moving around inside and people running around outside, climbing on trees, on cars, on each other. What did I get myself into?
Sign up to rate and review this story