Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Assisted Revenge

Author's Note, this story isn't dead

by fobXmcrXpatdX 1 review

Hi, I haven't written since like, May, but I am still writing for AR.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-28 - Updated: 2010-01-29 - 619 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okey dokey, so to many of you, this story is probably dead.
Those of you who think that haven't seen my writing notebooks.
I've written so much for AR and I want it all to be posted here. But I'm so busy all the time...
The big chapter is done, but I need to type it. That's an issue because I don't want my mother catching me typing it. I'm sure when my little brother's baseball and basketball start colliding I'll be typing, but here's the explanation for the delay: that chapter is like 60 pages long. I'm only on like page 10. It's the longest chapter I've even written, but it was written with the help of my friends Lyssa and Liz.
I feel so bad about not posting the chapter that I'm going to explain the process of writing this mega chapter.

It all started in the second semester of the 2008-2009 school year. Lyssa and I kept saying we'd write the chapter, but it was time to take some action. So in the beginning of second sememster, I brought in a neon green, three subject notebook. On the first page I wrote a note to Lyssa suggesting that we write the story in this notebook. I began with the first POV from Alicia. Lyssa and I went back and forth for a while, finally getting to where the two bands meet up. At this point, we actually added Save Your Regrets into the mix to add some more fun, and that transformed the whole plot (or as Liz would say, "what plot?"). We wrote funny jokes and comments in the top and side margins. Liz started writing comments too and drawing fabulous Lizabitch (SYR Liz) doodles. Then, one day, Lyssa rushed into our english class.
"Liz wrote in the notebook." she said.
"What?!" I was shocked. But I opened the notebook and started reading what Liz had written from Lizabitch's POV. It was hilarious.
Thus began the Notebook Wars. Liz, Lyssa, and I were all fighting to get the notebook and read it and write in it. Sometimes we'd grab it in the hall, or Lyssa and I would snatch it during class, or Liz would steal it from me on the bus ride home. It got ridiculous. But what came from it in writing was hilarious. Everytime I re-read the notebook I crack up. I know it will make you laugh, too.
When we finished, we were like, "Now what?" We loved writing together. Our next project was a modern-day goth vs. sceney-bopper Romeo & Juliet. That one became such a farce that it was never finished.
We have plans to write more together, but we've hit roadblocks. Writing in a notebook during school doesn't work anymore because Lyssa needs to focus on class. You see, when we wrote the big chapter, Lyssa's grades began to drop. So Lyssa established a blog this fall for us to write in, but Liz doesn't go online enough to write. So we came up with an idea to make it work, but it won't work because, as you all know, I'm a lazy typer.

But I need you all to know, there is so much in store for Assisted Revenge. In my mind right now, Shane and Brandon are Seniors and Britt and Alicia are Sophomores and AR is about to release their second album. They also have a manager that Liz and I poke fun at a lot. But for me to get to all that, I need to finish typing the big chapter. And I'm so, sincerly sorry for this. But I will get it done, that is my promise to you.
That is my promise to you.

Alicia
Sign up to rate and review this story