Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Time We Let Go

Time We Let Go

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Summary Inside!Please Read!:]

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-18 - Updated: 2010-01-18 - 1467 words

-1Illiterate
Summary:
There was love between the two,but the problems started when the new girl came and it started to break apart.He said that he loved her,but it was time they let go.She said that she wanted him to stay.
Two Options,one desicion...
And only ONE chance.


"Sasuke!",Sakura called.
Sakura Haruno,beautiful and intelligent.Long,pink wavy hair with shiny emerald eyes.
Sasuke Uchiha,her boyfriend.Handsome,and charming.Jet,black ebony hair spiked up in the back from the lack of gravitation and bangs that framed his face,with dark,coal eyes.
"Sasuke,where are you?",she called out.He had told her to come out to the park.They had graduated from high school,and were now free young adults in love.
"Fine me yet?",he asked coming up behind her with a smile.She turned and smiled.
"You tell me to come early,and yet you come later than me.",she said walking up to him.
"I had buisness with my parents.But I am here now,aren't I?",he said.They hugged and he gave her a peck on her lips.
"So,what was this big surprise?",she asked.
"Here it is.",he said.She looked down as she saw him hold out something
A small box.
"What is it?",she asked.
"Early birthday present.",he said.
"My birthday was two months ago.",she said.
"Blah,blah,blah.Just open it,or do you want me to take it back?",he said.
"No,no.I'll open it.",she said.He handed it to her,and she held it in her hands,curious.
She opened it slowly,to be absolutely shocked the next minute.
"You like?",he asked.She smiled,absolutely breathless.
There was a huge gold ring,a ruby placed in the middle.
"It is so beautiful.",she said.She took it out,looking at it closely.She noticed words,on the inside and looked closer.
"Read carefully.",he told her taking the box from her hand.She read the word and smiled.
"It says,Blossom,My Love.",she whispered.
"Yep,had it engraved for you.",he said.
"This must have cost you alot.",she said.
"A couple millions,but who cares.",he said.
"My gosh,millions?",she whispered.
"Here.",he said.He took the ring and grabbe dher hand holding it up,as he placed the ring around her 'wedding finger'.
"Sasuke,thank you so much.I'm gonna treasure it forever,and ever,and ever.",she said and hugged him tightly.He hugged her back and chuckled.
"You better.",he said making her laugh.
"I love you.",he heard her whisper.He smiled and closed his eyes,kissing her on the cheek.
"I love you too.",he whispered.

"I heard that a new person was moving inot the apartment beside me.",Sakura said.She layed on Sasuke's lap,as they sat on the couch in her apartment watching a movie.
"And?",he asked.
"Maybe it'll be somebody not old,or too snotty.Somebody nice and all.",she said.
"What,a nice and smart guy?",he asked.
"Yeah,a gentleman.",she said.
"Ha,please.",he said with a smirk.
"Maybe he'll take me away from you.",she said with a smile looking at him.He stopped smirking and looked down to her.
"He does,and he won't live to ever say 'hi' on your first meeting.",he said.
"Oh,really?",she asked sitting up.
"Yes.",he assured her and looked away muttering.
"Wow,who knew you could get jealous.",she said laughing.
"Who says I'm jealous?Has he come and tried to take you yet?",he asked,not even looking at her.
"Sasuke.",she said.
"What?",he asked,still not looking.
"Look at me and listen.",she said.He sighed and turned his head to her.
"Nobody is ever,ever in my entire life till I am dead going to take me away from you.You are the one I love.",she said.
"And I am supposed to believe that?",he asked,an emotionless face on.
"Yes,dummy.",she said laughing.She grabbed his face and pressed her lips to his.
"Promise.",he said.
"Promise.",she murmured against his lips.
"Hn.",he said.She rolled her eyes and just continued to kiss him.
He pushed her back on the couch,starting to slip down her tank top straps.She unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off quickly,her fingers trailing up and down his spine.
He unzipped her jean skirt and pulled it off quickly,pulling her leg over his leg.
Suddenly,the bell rang and Sakura looked over to the door.Sasuke on the other hand,just kissed at her neck.
"Sasuke,somebody's at the door.",she said.
"So,just let them go.",he murmured.She moaned as he grasped her breast massaging it.
The bell rang again and Sakura sighed.
"Sasuke,let me see who's at the door.",she said.
"Nah,they'll leave.",he said.She sighed,and his lips went back to hers,wrapping his arms around her waist.
The bell rang once more,and Sasuke sighed in frustration.
"Who the hell is it?",he muttered.Sakura pushed him off sitting up and grabbed her skirt pulling it back on,and wiped her mouth.Must have been bruised now.
"Annoying.",he said loudly.Sakura waved at him laughing.She walked to the door and opened it to see a blond girl.
"Umm,yeah?",Sakura asked.
"Umm,hi.I'm Ino.I just moved in next door and I came to introduce myself.",she said smiling.Sakura smiled.
The girl was very pretty.Long,bleached blond hair with crystal,blue eyes.
"Hi,I'm Sakura Haruno.",Sakura said holding out her hand.The girl grabbed it and shook her hand.
"I'm Ino Yamanaka.",she said.
"Nice to meet you.",Sakura said.Sasuke stood up and walked up behind Sasuke,catching Ino's eyes.
Ino smiled,looking Sasuke up and down.
"Who the chick?",Sasuke asked.
"This is Ino Yamanaka.She's my new next door neighbor.",Sakura said.
"Ha,no guy for you.",Sasuke said.Sakura nudged at him and rolled her eyes.Sasuke smirked and looked back at Ino,melting her heart.
"Um,hi.",she said holding out her hand.Sasuke looked at her hand and his smirk widened.
"Don't do handshakes.",he said.
"Oh,sorry.",she said pulling back her hand quickly.
"This is Sasuke.",Sakura said.
"Your brother?",she asked,hopefully.
"No,boyfriend.",Sakura laughed.
"Oh.",Ino said,keeping her smile up,but very heart brokened.
"What brother?I was close to sleeping with her but you ca-"
"Sasuke!",Sakura yelled cutting him off.
"What?",he asked.Ino gulped.After hearing that,she was absolutely mad.
"Umm,I think I have to get going.",Ino force dherself to say.
"Oh,ok.Sorry for what he said.I know it was very stupid and all.",Sakura said.
"Yeah,yeah.I'll be waiting on your bed.",Sasuke said and walked off.Sakura sighed in frustration and looked back at Ino.
"Bye.",Ino said.
"Oh,bye.",Sakura and waved.Ino waved as well,and walked off quickly just waiting to scream her lungs out as she entered her apartment.Sakura closed her door and walked into her room to see Sasuke laying on her bed.
"You are such a jerk.",she said leaning on the door frame.
"I know.Now please come to bed,honey.",he said,smirking.She rolled her eyes and walked up to the bed crawling on top.
"You are lucky I am even going to sleep with you after all of that.",she said.
"Fine,I'm lucky.",he said as she mounted on top of him.
"And you better not ever do that.",she warned as she took off her tank top.
"I swear my brother on it.",he said.She rolled her eyes and just leaned down kissing him.
"And you better not fall for that girl.",she murmured against his lips.He flipped them over and smirked at her.
"Who is jealous now?",he asked.
"Naobody.It's just that she is real pretty,and I noticed how she was looking you up and down.I hate that.",Sakura said.
"Well,don't worry.That girl who be the last person I'd ever dump you for.",he said.
"Who's the first?",she asked with a smirk.
"Oh,just be quiet and let's have sex.",he said.She rolled her eyes and he pressed his lips to hers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am done!Woohoo!Go me!
Hope you guys liked it!
Review if you'd like,and please take this as a warning:
Be Careful for the tacos you eat.They might be your friends.The Cow eating aliens are back,and are turning people,into cows!
So,make sure you don't smell perfume or cologne on them.
Bye!!:3^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story