Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Time We Let Go

Chapter 1

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-01 - Updated: 2010-02-01 - 806 words

0Unrated
Sakura moaned as her eyes slowly opened.She looked around to find herself on the bed naked,under covers.She looked over and smiled.
"Sasuke.",she whispered and cuddled up with him.
Suddenly,she felt a strong smell and scrunched her nose.She sat up and finally noticed the red stain on the blanket.Her eyes opened and she slowly lifted the blanket off,to discover a blood hole in ehr stomach that oozed blood.
"Oh,god!",she breathed ut breathing heavily.Suddenly,there was a person standing by her.
Ino.
"Ino?",Sakura asked.Ino smiled,but not nice at all.
It was evil.More evil than Sakura had ever seen before.
Suddenly,Ino held up something sharp and shiny.A knife.
Sakura screamed as Ino plunged it down and into her.


"Ah!",Sakura screamed jolting up.She looked around breathing heavily and blinked frantically.
"Sakura?"
She looked over to see Sasuke,and sighed in relief.She wiped the sweat from her fore head and took a deep breath.
"It's okay.",Sakura said.Sasuke sighed and nodded flipping on the bed and going back to bed.
Sakura stoodfrom the bed and walked to the bathroom turning on the cold water.She took a quick,and relaxing cold shower and washed her mouth.
She quickly got dressed in some shorts and a pink tank-top and walked out of the room and into the kitchen preparing breakfast.
As she made eggs,arms wrapped around ehr waist and she smiled.
"Smells good.",Sasuke said.She turned and wrapped her arms around his neck.
"Of course it does.I'm cooking it.",Sakura said.
"Who told you that lie?",Sasuke teased.
"Me.",Sakura said.
"Well,stop lying to yourself.It only makes you grow older.",Sasuke said and Sakura rolle dher eyes as they pressed their lips together.
"Hiya!",a voice said,and Sakura's eyes shot open,and both turned.
"Ino?",Sakura asked.
"Hey!",she said waving.
"How the hell did you get in here?",Sasuke asked.
"Sorry,but your front door was open.",Ino said.Sakura's eyes narrowed.
"It was...open?",Sakura questioned.
"Yep.",Ino said,and then he changed the subject and held up a basket she was holding.
"Umm,what's that?",Sakura asked.
"Oh,I made some homemade cookies for you.",INo said and walked up to them setting it on the counter.
Sasuke sighed.
"I'm gonna go get into some clothes.",Sasuke muttered.Sakura's eyes widened as she had finally noticed he only had a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Ummm,please forget what you just saw.",Sakura said.
"Don't worry.I'll definitely forget that.",Ino said and laughed.Sakura nodded and walked up to the basket.
"Thank you.I'm sorry I didn't get anything prepared for you.",Sakura said scratching her head embarassed.
"Oh no!It's just fine.",Ino said.Sakura smiled.
"You sure?",she asked.Ino nodded her head quickly and rapidly.
"Oh.Well,thanks again.",Sakura said.Ino waved at her still smiling.
"Still here I see.",Sasuke said as he walked past them.Ino blushed as she saw him.
He wore baggy pants with a simple grey t-shirt and his hair was wet.
"S-sorry.Just talking with Sakura here.",Ino said smiling.
"So,can't you talk some other time when I'm not here?",Sasuke questioned sitting on the couch.
"Well,when are you not here?",Ino asked.
"I'm always with Sakura.",Sasuke said with a smirk.
"Oh.",Ino said.
"Don't mind him.Here,Sasuke's hanging with friends on Saturday,so how about we have girl time and go shopping?",Sakura asked.Ino looked back at her and smiled nodding.
"I'd absolutely love to.",Ino said.
"Great.",Sakura said.
"Well,I still have lot's of boxes to unpack so I'll see you guys later.",Ino said avd waved at Sakura.She turned and waved at Sasuke who simply stared at the television and bit her lip.She walked out quickly and to her room.
Planning.
"Always so mean.",Sakura muttered taking off the stove.
"So?",Sasuke asked.
"Well,stop being mean.",she said.
"Well,you're mine.Nobody can have you.",Sasuke said.
"She's a girl,Sasuke.",Sakura said turning back to him.
"You never know if she's a bi or lesbian.",he told her with a smirk.
"Oh,is she now?",Sakura asked.
"Yeah,I sensed that small prescence of women lover in her.",he said.Sakura rolled her eyes and served him quickly to get off of the topic.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I hope you liked it,and I so very sorry it was so short!
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRYN SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY...
SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you accept it.
Anyways,no offense to anybody on the whole lesbian or bi thing,ok??
Please look forward to the upcoming chapters and feel free to review.
Bye Bye!:3^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story