Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keep Sake

January 3rd, 2004 - JADE

by GlitterOnTheFloor 0 reviews

When I signed up for the program it was out of pure curiosity, I never imagined my life would change so much by the simple exchange of handwritten letters. With each stroke of our pens we were exch...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-02-06 - Updated: 2010-02-06 - 370 words

0Unrated
January 3rd, 2004 - Jade

Matt,

I would say 'Dear' but I dont even know you well enough for that kind of introduction. I join the pen-pal site just to see if it was all it was cracked up to be.. They matched us based on interests and personality, almost sounds like a dating program to me. Either way – here I am writing to you some person I don't even know who could be a mass murderer.

Your not...right?

Well, I guess I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm short, I have brown-ish/blond hair and blue eyes.I live in austin texas, one because I was stranded here by my ex. Two because I had no money to get out. LUCKILY I met this amazingly awesome chick at Starbucks and we hit it off and she let me move in with her refusing to let me live on the streets anylonger. We're best friends – cause no...I'm not gay. Have no problem with it at all but I just don't swing that way, on another note...I lost my hampster Snow ball, he just up and disappeared.

You know when people used to say - “I lost my hampster” I was also shocked. Like how the hell did you loose a HAMPSTER, but now...I understand. I do have one complication though – I believe Denises cat (whom is evil BTW),Cleopatra, has eatten my poor mouselike friend...So his exsistence may be over and I dont even know it....I still put food out on the floor ever night though – just in case.
Now that Snowball (hampster) is not longer keeping the undivided attention of cleopatra, who is she gonna go after now?! ME, of course. She almost suceeded TWICE already by scaring the shit out of me, which in any case I believe a cat just jumping out of no where would scare the shit out of just about anyone.

Nevertheless, I have moved on. I now have a job and I'm trying to save enough money to move out on my own. Which I know I'll be scared to do but, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

Hope you write back
XX
Jade
Sign up to rate and review this story