Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keep Sake

January 10th, 2004 Matt

by GlitterOnTheFloor 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-02-06 - Updated: 2010-02-06 - 277 words

1Exciting
Jade,

I’m following your suit on formality. We don’t know each other very well but you seem like a fun girl. I can assure you I’m not a murderer. When my friends insisted I do this pen pal thing I told them to fuck off (pardon my French) because it DID sound like a dating website, but now I see that it is not.

I’ll tell you about myself as well. I’m kind of tall. Black hair hazel eyes and a lot of tattoos and some piercings. I am from Huntington Beach, California and I’m sorry to hear about your situation and your ex sounds like a guy’s ass I need to kick.

I have four best friends that are annoying as hell but make my life better and a lot less boring.

It’s amazing just how easy it is to do this. I feel like we’re going to be great friends or ‘pen pals‘.

I’m not much of a cat person. I do love dogs. I have one named Bella. Cats are okay but they do nothing and I like to run and dogs are great companions for that.

What kind of job do you have? If you don’t mind me asking. I’m in the music business. It’s pretty much a huge part of my life.

Hope To Hear From You Soon,
Matt.

P.S. RIP Snow Ball. The best hamster in the world.

P.S.S. One of the friends I told you about just started singing 'Barbie World' by Aqua. It's funny as hell when a grown man sings to that.
Sign up to rate and review this story