Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Love

Werewolves

by death_b4_disco 4 reviews

'The picture on screen was a blur, I wasn't watching it properly.'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-02-07 - Updated: 2010-02-07 - 596 words

1Exciting
A/N: Thanks for the R&R, keep doing so! Enjoy!

~*~

Rhianne's POV

The other guys had now leaving Mikey, Gerard and me. Although I hated to see them go, they were a really cool bunch of guys, a mixture of relief and happiness washed over me when it was just Gee and myself on the sofa watching a film, Mikey was upstairs reading comics.


The picture on screen was a blur, I wasn't watching it properly. I was thinking about what I was going to tell my mum, tell her I got into a fight, she wouldn't believe that, I would never fight back. I gave up, it wouldn't of been so bad if I had a make-up bag on me, I could cover up my black eye and pretend nothing ever happened. Or, if I had any money I could go down to a drug-store and get some foundation. I sighed and began to properly watch the pictures on the screen, some guy was transforming into a werewolf and the heroine of the story was screaming dramatically at the rabid beast in front of her, who was salivating profusely. I looked at Gee who was sat next to me with his arm around my shoulders. I was getting cold so I discretely tried to snuggle up closer to him, he latched on to what I was doing and put his other arm around me too, rubbing his hand up and down my back, trying to make me warm. I was quite happy there, I rested my head on his chest and went back to watching the movie.

~~~*~~~

Suddenly on the TV screen there was a shot of a woman being stalked, through the stalkers eyes. He followed her down the back streets and as she went to turn down a dodgy looking alleyway I started to feel uneasy, I turned to look at Gee but he was too engrossed in the movie to notice me. I turned my whole body around so I was facing Gee and buried my head in his chest. I put my hands on either side of my head to muffle the noise. As soon as I did I heard the movie being paused and felt his arms wrapped tightly around me.
"Rhi! Rhi! Are you okay? I've paused it now! I'm so sorry, I should have been more thoughtful with my movie choice! I'm so sorry!" he started rocking us back and forth and whispering in my ear. He kissed my exposed cheek a couple of times, making me slowly lift my head up and smile. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed my cheek once more.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and a lot of shouting coming from behind it. I knew the voice well, it was my mothers. I could hear Mikey coming down the stairs.
"Do you guys know who it is?" he asked.
"It's my mum, she sounds fricken angry." I replied, Gee stood up and pulled me off the couch by my hands. He kept one of them, squeezing it tightly as we walked to the door, which Mikey had just opened. In walked my mother, fuming. She stopped in her tracks when she saw my eye, opened her mouth then closed it. I smiled shyly and waved with my free hand. She did not look happy.

A/N: Okay! Rate and Review! Sorry its kinda short. I just had to do 15 pages of Science H/WK so I'm kinda tired. Thanks again for the brilliant reviews!
Lu
Sign up to rate and review this story