Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > In A World Of Love And Hate

When The Sun Goes Down...

by FragilexCapricorn 3 reviews

Making the newest addition to the group, meeting the oldest addition of the group.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-02-10 - Updated: 2010-02-10 - 2536 words

1Ambiance
Hi! Thanks to everyone that read my last chapter. 38 viewers, impressive haha now if only a few more of you would come out and comment. That would make me smile like this =). Also thank you very much to zewookpecker yes you can be my number one fan XD thanks for the review. So here's the next chapter enjoy!
----------------------------------------
As the turning process progressed, Ryan began to breathe heavily.

"Awh shit, dude! This is a new car! He better not get blood on the seats, man. Shit's fuckin leather!" Alex turned to check on the younger male, turned back around with eyes bigger than the moon, and shook his head after closing them slightly annoyed.

"Yo, chill the fuck out. He's got this." Gabe raised himself up in his seat so he could face Alex. "Will's going as fast as he can, so relax, Gaskarth!" Being the overprotective boyfriend that Gabe was, anytime that he felt that others were attacking William in any way, shape, or form, he'd instantly feel the need to lash back to defend his lover. Given that he did grow up in the worst part of New Jersey (even if it was just a while) and a bad part in New York, it was like he was programmed to just be harsh. Also, it was technically in his "blood" to be the way he was (which is partially why he's too damn sexy).

Gabe turned back around and sat back in his seat as he elbowed William and wiggled his eyebrows at him as if to say 'I got this! I did a good thing!' and 'How 'bout some lovin' when we get home!', which was typical of him to say.

"It's my car, dude! Maybe it's good with you if you've got jizz stains in yours from fucking your girly-man all the time up there, but you can't exactly say that you've had a "good time" with blood stains!" Alex shot back.

With that said and William's face turned an obvious shade of ruby red, a feeling of immense fury arose within Gabe, who turned back around, placed his left hand on his seat, and used his right to swing and punch Alex continuously wherever he possibly could.

"Oh fuck!" Alex shouted as he moved up in his seat as he lifted both of his feet so that he was squatted down in the backseat to the left of Jack. "Dude! Gabe! Fuckin' stop, bro! Stop! STOP!"

"Both of you stop!" William chimed in sternly. "Alex, I'll buy you a new car if there is any blood spilled. Gabe..." he took a quick second to watch him still twisted where he sat. "No sex." and faced back to the road that zoomed by as he drove.

This came as a shock for both of them. Alex ended the argument with a smile that swept across his face and a "I'm holding you to that". As for Gabe, he sat there and glared at Alex for a while. When it sunk in that there would be no "lovin'" that night, he spun around faster than a vampire could ever move in a whole eternity of a lifetime.

"What!? Biilllvvvyyy!" he complained.

"No, Gabe." Will replied.

The car came to a sudden stop and Gabe's body flew toward the windshield, but genetics caught the best of him. If it weren't for being so tall, he wouldn't have been saved by the rim of the car, where the sun visor and rearview mirror connected.

"Ow! Shit!" he rubbed his forehead "Pfft! Whatever!" he tried to play it off as nothing happened and that no one saw him. For Jack and Alex, that was true due to the two of them as they tried to offend each other as a joke and created words such as "dick fucker" and "ass licker". William however noticed the incident and rolled his eyes. He knew that Gabe couldn't feel anything yet, since he was drunk.

"Wait 'till morning, baby." he turned to his boyfriend and kissed where Gabe smashed himself. "You won't be so contemptuous about it then."

They had pulled up to an old, Victorian-aged looking house, the size of a mansion (castle-like, even). It looked old but strong, tall, and had that gothic feel to it. The outside was very grey, slate blue almost, paneled with shutters the color of soot. They lined all the windows on the left and right side of the house, but the window that stretched from one end of the monster of a house to the other was outlined by a teal color of a single panel that bordered the mass window. A maroon velvet curtain hid the view of the inside and cast shadows that danced and glided all throughout that room.

The location was somewhere in the desert of Nevada on a pitch black night. The stars shone especially bright, and many, here. There were no lights to interfere the elegance of their beauty. No lights for miles and miles and miles. William had driven very far within a matter of a couple of minutes. He may have been one of the faster driving vampires, but he definitely was one of the safest to drive with (as long as you're wearing a seatbelt). A secret amongst the vampires was that their speed, even a simple wave of the hand, was much too fast for a human eye to witness their movement.

Ryan coughed and his eyes snapped open. His long, bony, skeleton-like fingers grasped at the carpet on the ground as he wriggled and writhed. His body thrust up and slammed back down.

"Get him out!" Alex yelled. Jack pushed open the door, obeying his best friend (not that he wanted to, but knew this was important, so did as he was told). He ran to the trunk of the van and opened it.

"Dude. He's dying back here." Jack called over to Alex and watched him climb out of the same side he'd come out of. Alex pushed Jack out of the way when he reached the trunk.

"No shit! Don't let that thing do that in my car!" The blonde (and gorgeously disheveled) haired, older man grabbed Ryan by his thin leg, pulled him out of the van, and threw him over his shoulder. Ryan's breathing had become heavier and heavier with every passing second as Alex sprinted to the mansion with Ryan dangling off of him.

Once inside, Alex ran through the main hallway. It looked like he had taken a time machine and ended up in Queen Elizabeth's home. There was a huge carpet in the middle of the wooden ground that was a crimson color and bordered with a golden lining. There were swivles, swirls, and curly lines all along clashing and colliding into each other. The walls were a creme color and was bound with a wooden border. On the right side of the room, there was a spiral staircase that led to the East Wing of the mansion. In the middle of the room, there was a painting of a lighthouse overlooking the ocean on the east coast and a sunrise/sunset in the background. This was a remembrance to all the vampires in this house of their last sunset that they watched. All of them held it dear to them. To the left of the room, there was another spiral staircase. This one led to the West Wing, where Alex coasted to and headed toward. It didn't take him long at all to get to the top and into a bedroom. He plopped Ryan down on the bed face-up. The moment he was put down, his entire body convulsed. Ryan threw back his head with eyes still wide open and made a pained sound in his throat.

William, Gabe, and Jack entered the room quickly after and watched the boy on the bed tremble, shake, and scream out in pain. Eventually, his motions seemed to settle down only a little bit. William came closer to Ryan and ran his fingers (that resembled Ryan's) through his hair. It calmed down the petrified young man a lot and he looked over into William's eyes. His breathing nearly ceased to exist when he noticed that Will's irises were like staring into a black hole. The pupil included was the same shadowed color.

"What... what are you?" Ryan trembled. William drew back seemingly astonished.

"What am I?" he repeated. "What am I? Can't you see? Pale skin, no heartbeat, black eyes... fangs. You dare look into the eyes of a vampire and ask 'what are you?' Centuries and ages I've spent sleeping in a coffin. Eternities of eating a simple scone... and having it turn to ash in my mouth. Decades of slitting my wrists wide open just to have them heal in an instant." William's voice raised. "Yet you go out night after night and wish that your life to be taken from you when ours has been... by force, and we've been damned with an unwanted rebirth!" Alex backed away from Will and stood just as wide-eyed as Jack and Gabe. They stared at him with jaws nearly opened.

"Beckett!" a loud, deep voice boomed with an angry tone. It made him stop in his tracks and for only a split second, there was a shocked gleam in his eye that Ryan caught. William turned around to face the short shadow of another man. He knew the voice well, as did the other vampires of the house, and didn't need to see his face but waited for him to step out of the shadows.

Surprised, Will stepped away from Ryan, who watched the new set of eyes of a vampire that shimmered in the dark. Ryan felt as if his head would nearly explode and gave out a small whimper. The newest addition to the group that stood before him stepped into the dim light of the room and his features were clearer. He was short, black hair that swooshed down past his thick eyebrows and just above his dark eyes, he had a broad face, and broad shoulders.

'Centuries?' Ryan thought to himself. 'He doesn't dress it...' Pete's wardrobe consisted of a red hoodie with an obvious black band-tee underneath and black jeans tighter than girls wore them in this day and age. It was complete with a pair of brown Supras with white on the bottom and laced with black shoes laces.

"What a selfish ingrate you are! You were abandoned and I took you in. Everything you had wished for, I had given to you! Hell, I even tore off my shirt in below 30 degree weather just so you had warmth! I gave you more than just the shirt on my back. You wished for a real meal, and I gave you a life where you wouldn't have to worry about the expense of food. You asked for a family, I made sure you even had a mother! You wanted love..." Pete froze and his eyes squinted and despairingly shattered shouted, "And I think I did more than just that. Is that such a horrible thing? If you think it is, then by all means, allow me to cut your fangs so you can be "normal" again. Is that what you want? To be an orphan again? To have no one but yourself again?" he waited to hear an answer.

William cast his eyes to the floor and felt suddenly ashamed. He reminisced the memories of his human life. He remembered going to "where you can find new friends", a story his mother conjured up and told him. He remembered when his father and mother said their goodbyes and when they turned to leave, he had asked "Mommy? Daddy? How long will you be away?" and also remembered how hard he cried that night when the person from the main office came to his room to tell him that his parents won't be back because they could no longer afford him. Will was left in a trance and continued to stare at the ground.

"Do you remember what happened, William?" Pete spoke with a more gentle and kind of a scratchy voice. It took Will another few moments to respond.

"No one wanted anything to do with me." Will managed out.

What else?" Pete waited patiently.

"I... I-I-I tried to kill m-m-myself before Christmas... and you stopped m-me." he stuttered when he finally found his voice.

"Now... what situation would you rather have yourself in, William?" Pete asked with a certainty in his voice.

"This one..." Will kept his head down and sounded like a child who has been scolded by a parent, and in a way, he had been.

Pete was looked up to as a father figure. He was the maker of all the vampires under that roof. He was the first vampire created and in his loneliness, he watched people and those in which he could find that were in horrible situations and looked to death as an only option, he would take them in and give them a better life. Considering he lived quite lavishly, he decided that in giving them a better life, he would be able to teach them that life holds greater meaning than what one could experience on their own.

"Look, Will..." Pete stepped closer. "I don't want to yell at you. I love you like the son that you are. It just kind of bothers me that you don't take your experiences and learn from them. It's like you aren't appreciative of the things that have been provided for you. Though... we could probably do without Gabe and the peanut gallery!" a smile slowly played across his face and gave a small chuckle at 'the peanut gallery' being Jack and Alex, who were standing behind Gabe at this point. For the first time, all Gabe could do was stand there with his mouth open ("Pete's the boss, man!"). "So... what's with the new kid? It doesn't seem like you were ready to turn him yet." Pete and William have talked about Ryan and his situation, since Will had been watching him from a distance (to continue Pete's work in finding people in bad circumstances).

"I wasn't!" Will glared at Gabe. "Gaaabbbee over there..." he pointed to his boyfriend. "Was drunk, and even though we said 'DON'T bite the younger one', he did anyway!"

Pete gave his infamous laugh and walked away. "I said what I needed to. All this..." he said referring to the whole Gabe biting Ryan thing. "This is up to you!" Pete walked out the door and with his vampiric speed, ran to his room on the East Wing.

"Right... so what the fuck do we do now?" Jack scratched his head.

"I guess we'll find out..." Alex said, also bewildered.

----------------------------
Yay! another chapter up. Hope you enjoyed it, pplleaassee comment? Its what makes me wanna update faster. Oh and by the way a scone if you dont know, is a small British quickbread (or cake if recipe includes sugar). They are usually made of wheat, barley or oatmeal, with baking powder. =)
Sign up to rate and review this story