Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And If I Never See You Again?

Five

by thatcrazedfan 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-02-10 - Updated: 2010-02-11 - 561 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's POV

One week later

I rolled over and stared at my clock. It was still pretty early in the morning, but I didn’t think I would be able to get back to sleep. I sighed and sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I looked at the side of the bed where Gerard usually slept, and sighed. I still hadn’t gotten used to him being gone, and it had been ten days.

I yawned and stood up. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a package of poptarts. I ate one of the them and set the other one back down on the counter, I would eat it later. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I looked out the window and noticed that there was moving trucks across the street. Someone was probably moving in.

I turned my attention back to the television and after a few seconds of silence, I grabbed the remote from the coffee table and turned it on. After flipping through the channels about ten times, I decided that nothing was on.

I sighed and flicked the TV off and threw the remote on the couch. I was about to pick up the phone, when it rang. I laughed and looked at the screen, it was Mikey, the person I was going to call. How ironic.

Still laughing, I answered, “Hello?”

“Hey, Frank, it’s me.”

“Obviously... What do you want?” I laughed.

“Alicia and I need a babysitter... Melody’s just told us that she wasn’t going to be able to work because she got pregnant...”

I nodded, “I would love to babysit her. It would give me something to do.”

“Thanks, Frank, you’re a life saver.” He paused, “Can we drop her off tonight and let her stay the night? Me and Alicia want some alone time.”

I laughed, “Yea, that’s fine. Are you guys going to pick her up in the morning or do I need to take her home?”

“Probably you bring her home. It would be easier.”

I nodded, “Okay, I’ll see you later.”

“Yea, later.”

I hung up and placed the phone back where it was. I was glad that Melody needed babysitting, it would give me something to do, other than sit around and do nothing, like I normally did.

---

“No I don’t want to go bed yet ”Melody yelled when I told her that it was bed time. I let her stay up past her bedtime to watch a movie, and now I’m regretting it...

“Melody... Please? I’m going to bed.”

She smiled, “Only if you’re going to bed too.”

I smiled and scooped her up in my arms. I carried her into the extra bedroom and laid her down on the guest bed that me and Gerard had bought for her about a year ago. She smiled as I tucked her in. When I finished, I walked to the door way and stopped, “Do you want a night light?” I asked.

She shook her head, “Big girls don’t need night lights.”

I laughed and nodded. I quietly shut the door behind me and then walked to my bedroom. I didn’t feel like changing, so I just collapsed onto the bed. Before long, I was sound asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story