Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Love

Trapped

by death_b4_disco 1 review

"Frank!" She shrieked and moved cautiously towards him trying to get the pistol off of him, he pulled the trigger

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-02-14 - Updated: 2010-02-14 - 288 words

1Funny
A/N: Okay! I'm so sorry for the long break! Turns out I didn't go into school Friday, so missed my GCSE science coursework test but it's one I can do at any time so that's good. Urm, I forgot what else I was going to say... Oh! Thanks for the reviews and ratings, only 4 people read chapter 22, I was like o_0 but anyway... keep doing what you do best, R&R. Enjoy my pretties! Also, this is going to be real short, the next ones going to be longer and heat up, promise!

~*~

Gerard's POV

Rhi was asleep in my arms, we were at my house. She had come over to mine when I and the guys left her house. She liked our house better, we felt like family to her.
"Wake up lovebirds!" Frank bounded in the room as he made lots of noise, I gave him the finger and then put my finger to my mouth and pointed to Rhi's limp body on my lap. Frank walked out to the lounge, fumbled around in the kitchen then came back with a bloody massive water pistol.
"Shit, no! Frank!" I shouted getting up, forgetting Rhi was on my lap, sending her rolling onto the floor, waking up startled before noticing the water gun too.
"Frank!" She shrieked and moved cautiously towards him trying to get the pistol off of him, he pulled the trigger, soaking Rhi and making her scream. She kept running towards him; her wet t-shirt sticking to her body, hugging every curve. Frank ran out of the door and locked it from the other side; we were trapped in my room, together.

A/N: Okay! Next chapter on the way! R&R!
Lu
Sign up to rate and review this story