Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > I Miss You Jared Leto

We Miss You Jared Leto

by jlyEchelonMCRmy 1 review

Jared Leto was a much loved brother and father, now his daughter wants to know the truth, what her Uncle's been hiding.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-11-02 - Updated: 2010-02-16 - 220 words - Complete

0Unrated
My name is Shannon Leto and today was Melody's birthday. Melody is my niece, but practically my daughter. She's thirteen now, and today she asked about her parents. She asks the same time every year, as I'm saying goodnight to her after Birthday. Every year she has had the same reply. 'Not until you're older'. And every year I get the same reply to that, 'But why, I'm older than I was last time I asked.' The truth is I want to protect her, keep her safe. I don't want to lose her the way I lost my baby brother. She doesn't understand how keeping the truth from her protects her, and neither do I. I just know I couldn't tell her.
But this year she got a different answer.
'Do you think you're ready?' I ask, looking at her, she was so innocent. As I look into her ice blue eyes I see the reflection of her father. She has his blue eyes and her mother's black hair.
'I just need to know,' she said.
'Alright,' I said, taking a deep breath and sitting next to her on her bed. I couldn't believe I was going to do this.

Cliffhanger!! I know its short it's just an introduction! Please R&R. Will post more ASAP.
Sign up to rate and review this story