Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Now daddy's gone...

Now daddy's gone...

by rockndrollqueen232 1 review

just read it xD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-02-16 - Updated: 2010-02-16 - 345 words

0Unrated
"Again, again!" Squealed Mikey happily. It was story night, and Mikey and his big brother Gerard were being read 'Little Red Riding Hood' by their mom.
"Okay, okay" Chuckled Mrs. Way flicking back to the first page again, "Once upon a time-" SLAM! She was cut off by the front door slamming open, Mikey and Gerard looked at their mother terrified. Mr. Way had been out drinking and he had come back early, he gets agressive when hes drunken. Gerard grabbed mikey by the arm and pulled him behind the arm chair in the corner before Mr. Way stumbled in.
"Hello, d-darling" Said Mrs. Way stumbling over her words as she shook, terrified.
He turned to look at her, his eyes were blood shot and filled with rage. "Look at the state of you!" He yelled, "You're a slut!" He screaming flinging his fist out and it collided with her jaw bone, she went flying backwards and landed on the sofa. He stomped to where she fell and picked her up by the neck as if she wear only a rag doll. "Look at me! I'm ya husband!" His words slurred and the stench of alcohol practically rolled off of him.
He gripped her neck tightly, and she spluttered and choked, blood dripping from her mouth. "Look at ya!" He screamed in her face, "Snivelling like the pathetic slut you are!" He threw her against the wall and she fell crumpled to the floor, crying.
Mikey bit his lip hard not to wimper, he looked at Gerard, his eyes were flooding with tears too. They heard there father sigh and they turned to see him stomp sluggishly up the stairs, it was over, for tonight...
Gerard stumbled over to their mom while Mikey shook with fright. Gerard helped her up and she hugged them both, her cheek was bruised and her lip was cut open, tears rolled down her cheeks mixing with the blood on her chin. And there, the 3 Ways sat crying together, fearing the fourth sleeping barely 4 feet above their head upstairs now.
Sign up to rate and review this story