Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Now daddy's gone...

Cheating scum-bag

by rockndrollqueen232 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-02-16 - Updated: 2010-02-16 - 327 words

0Unrated
Mrs. way handed Gerard the cell phone, "if your father gets drunk call 911" she said. Mikey and Gerard were going out camping for the weekend with their father and they had both been very excited about it, they knew their dad got mad when he drunk but they had never been camping before.
Mrs. way was just helping Mikey and Gerard pack up their bags before they left, which was good seeing as Mikey's case was stuffed with cuddly toys. She was worried about this trip but she was glad that her husband was making an effort to make his family happy.
When Mikey and Gerard's cases were finally packed they heard the honking of Mr. Ways car outside. She lifted the cases and Mikey and Gerard follwed, Mikey cuddling his biggest dinosaur teddy and Gerard checking he had his gameboy.

Gerard climbed into the car first and whipped on his seatbelt and kissed his mom goodbye, Mikey did the same, they both looked excited and scared, mikey sure felt it. He clung onto his teddy and waved goodbye to his mom miserably out of the window. When the house and their mother was out of sight Mr' way started talking.
"Right my boys," he grinned, "we aren't really going camping, we're staying at Sheila's house instead"
Gerard looked up, he was 7, 3 years older than Mikey, he knew something was amiss. "Who's sheila daddy?"
"A friend from, work" He said, Gerard looked convinced, so was I. Why would daddy lie to us after all?
It was a very long drive to Sheila's house, it was starting to get dark. "Daddy I'm scared of the dark" Wimpered Mikey.
"Well tough i'm afraid" He said not showing any sign of caring at all. Mikey started to snivel and he cuddled his bear tighter, Gerard flipped up the cell phone his mom had gave him and shone the light over Mikey. Mikey stopped crying and soon he was fast asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story