Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Love

Good Riddance

by death_b4_disco

'I heard a load of mumbling from the rest of the guys..."Good riddance Gee"'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2010-02-20 - Updated: 2010-02-20 - 296 words

?Blocked
Rhianne's POV

I sat there staring out the window, silently crying. I felt so bad for not telling Gee, I thought I'd have more time, to explain, to say goodbye.
"You didn't even let me say goodbye you, you dickhead!" I screamed as we stopped at a set of traffic lights. Suddenly, he turned around and smacked me across the face,
"Shut up you little bitch!" he threw a phone at my head, "Call the fucking twat and stop whining!" I quickly dialled Gees home number, no answer. I called his mobile.
"Hello?" He was panting, running. "Hello?"
"Gee" was all I could whisper.
"Guys stop!! Wait Rhi where are you?" I heard a load of mumbling from the rest of the guys.
"Gee I'm on my way home, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I thought, I thought we'd have more time, I'm so sorry." I found myself crying harder than before, my breaths jagged. I heard talking in the background, conspiring, and then a sudden change of direction.
"Right, stall yourself there okay? We're coming."
"Wait what? You can't Gee, you might get hurt!" I was going into hysterics now. Another set of traffic lights turned red and we stopped, my dad turned round,
"Right, say good riddance now, phone times over!" I struggled as he ripped the phone out of my hands, I quickly put it up to my ear.
"Bye Gee, I love you" I cried and handed him the phone, not waiting for a reply.
"Good riddance Gee" My dad spat out and hung up. I inhaled sharply and went back to staring out the window. "Oh for fucks sake, he's the first guy that didn't think you were fat and ugly, get over it and shut the hell up, bitch."
Sign up to rate and review this story