Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completely.

Don't Hold Back.

by ElenasaurGoesRawr 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2010-03-06 - Updated: 2010-03-06 - 427 words

1Moving
Mikey's POV
I excused myself to go back to the bus. Rachel was all alone, and I wanted to make sure she was okay. When I got there, she was sitting at the table, her head down. I sat down next to her and she jumped.

"Do you want some water or anything?" I asked. I really didn't know what else to say. She nodded. I got up and got her a glass, and her hand shook as she sipped from it. "You should lie down," I said and she shook her head, leaning against my side. I realized that she was holding back tears, so I put my arm around her. "It's okay," I said as gently as I could and she shook her head again. "Don't hold back."

I pulled her closer and she broke down, sobbing into my shirt. I rubbed her back and tried to comfort her as best I could, but since I just met the girl I don't know if it really helped. All I know is she needed someone, and hell I was gunna be there for her no matter how long I knew her. Fuck, I was starting to cry myself.
-------------------------------------------------


Rachel looked up and saw tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry," she said, sniffing. "Your right, I should lay down..."
"Don't be," Mikey said. "But you do look tired. You should try to get some rest. We have an extra bunk right here. It's small, but its very comfortable. I hope you don't mind being on top... Ray has the bottom bunk."
Rachel shook her head. "The top is fine," she said. Mikey took her bag and put in it her bunk, then helped her climb in.
-------------------------------

Rachel's POV
I gave Mikey a small smile and he went outside to talk to the guys. I could see them through the window gouped together, probably discussing something about me. Mikey's probably gunna tell them how I fucking broke down like that. I felt pathetic.

I couldn't sleep, but I didn't want to worry anyone so I just lay there, staring at the wall and thinking about what just happened. My mom is dead. No matter how many times I told myself that, it wouldn't register. I had to constantly remind myself, each word stabbing me like a knife. My body felt numb from shock. I couldn't believe that I was now an orphan. And now I'm staying with my favorite band? I didn't know how to react. I was confused, frustrated, and angry. What do I do?
Sign up to rate and review this story