Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completely.

Leaving.

by ElenasaurGoesRawr 2 reviews

I heard her fragile voice yell "I'm sorry!" before the door slammed shut, leaving me alone at the table in utter shock.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-05-27 - Updated: 2010-05-28 - 430 words

0Unrated
"Look at her man, she's miserable." Ray observed from the window. "How are we supposed to handle her? Do we give her some space, or give her attention?"

"We can't leave her alone, but we can't bug her too much," Gerard said. "I guess we'll have to see what happens."

Frank wiped a tear out of his eye. Every band member had shed a few tears in the past hour. "I think we should go inside for now. We don't want to leave her for too long."

"Yeah," Bob said. "I'm going in." He turned and went inside. The rest of them followed him.


____________________________________________________________________________________________


Gerard's POV
When I entered the tour bus, I saw her laying in the spare bunk we had. Her eyes, which were red and swollen, were staring downward. She remained motionless and didn't seem to take any notice of anything around her. I cautiously moved closer to her.

"Hey," I said, lightly putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Hey," was her soft reply. She closed her eyes for a second, but when they opened that had not moved from her downward gaze.

"You okay?"

Again she closed her eyes, but this time they didn't open. "No."

Well that sure was stupid of me. Why did I even ask? Why the fuck would she be okay?

For a moment I stood there awkwardly, not really knowing what to say. I rubbed her back while I watched silent tears sneak out of her closed eyes. "...Do you want anything to eat?" I asked cautiously. "Or maybe just some water?"

After what seemed like ages, she still hadn't spoke. I started to turn and walk away, to give her the space she needed. But I heard a rustling sound that broke the awkward silence. Turning back, I saw that she was getting out of the bunk.

"Is that a yes?" I asked. She nodded, and followed me to the fridge. I poured her a glass of water and popped a Hot Pocket in the microwave for her. She shakily took a sip from her glass, and covered her mouth while she was putting it down. She then covered her face with both hands and I knew she was crying again. I quickly got her food out of the microwave and sat down next to her at the table, rubbing her back until her tears stopped.

Then she abrubtly stood up and started to run out the bus. I heard her fragile voice yell "I'm sorry!" before the door slammed shut, leaving me alone at the table in utter shock.
Sign up to rate and review this story