Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Love

Pay For It

by death_b4_disco

'I was giving up trying to fight him off and let the black abyss consume me.'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [R] - Published: 2010-03-07 - Updated: 2010-03-07 - 633 words

?Blocked
Rhianne's POV

"Gee?!?" The dark silhouette stood still, not moving an inch, I could hear the heavy breathing coming from his chest. It dawned on me it was not Gerard, because, after calling him he would of responded, said goodbye, helped me out the window to escape, or something like that.
"Do you know how much of my time yo have wasted, Rhianne?" I couldn't picture the face that matched the voice but I recognised it all the same.
"Urm, as much time as you're wasting of mine now?" I laughed, maybe a bit more hysterically than I wanted.
"Rhianne, do you know how much a top lawyer costs?" the shadow made a step closer towards me. I was starting to get nervous.
"Urm, a lot?"
"Receiving the bill feels a bit like this." The shadow ran up to me, towering over my body as I sat on the floor. I felt the blow as his foot made contact with my stomach; I felt the air whoosh out of my lungs as he did. I gasped for air and chocked on the blood trying to make its way up my throat. I spluttered and finally managed to gasp for air, on my hands and knees. I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head, him pulling my hair so my head was facing upwards so his face was right in mine. "You're gonna pay, bitch." The next kick was more of a stamp, directed at my left shin. I screeched as the bone buckled, soon to be muffled by one of my own shirts being stuffed in my mouth. The wad of hair being tightly gripped was released, causing me to face-plant to the floor like a rag doll. I was rolled over and I heard a zipper being undone, I wasn't going to let this happen to me again, I peeked up to see him kneeling over me; legs either side of my thighs. Quickly, with all my strength, I moved my right knee up, causing it to make contact with his groin and him to screech in pain, rolling over as he did. As soon as I could I removed the shirt from my mouth and shoved it in his, grabbing my bath robes belt and tying his legs together with it, I removed his already untied belt and tied his hands together. He was now completely helpless.

I smiled as he squirmed and tried to break free from his restraints. Overwhelmed with the power I now had I climbed onto his stomach, so my legs were on either side. He seemed surprised by the action, in a sick way I think it turned him on. In a flash I slapped his face, leaving a red hand mark on his cheek I bent over and whispered in his ear.

"Now who's gonna pay? Bastard." I chucked lightly as I stood up and pressed my foot down on his crouch causing him to let out a muffled cry, suddenly he was free, I don't know how but he was. With a very strong grip, he picked me up by my neck and shoved me against a wall so my feet weren't touching the ground.
"You are." Once again he started his attack, many blows to my stomach and ribs, but this time, I fought back, shrieking as loud as I could, screaming, kicking, punching, escaping his grip every so often.

~*~

Suddenly, just as I was giving up trying to fight him off and let the black abyss consume me, sirens wailed outside, and heavy footsteps were running up the stairs. I heard him cuss under his breath and use his last bit of strength, which he had lost thanks to me fighting back, to knock me out.

It went black
Sign up to rate and review this story