Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Love

I Ain't Saying She's A Gold Digger, But She Ain't Messin' With No Broke Fella

by death_b4_disco 4 reviews

'I walked in and slammed the door. I was shocked at how big our small town house looked when it was empty.'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-03-05 - Updated: 2010-03-05 - 601 words

1Moving
A/N: Hey guys! I'm home from my GCSE! YAY IT'S OVER, for now! Why am I home you ask? Tuesday night my arm went into spasm again. I can barely dress myself let alone concentrate. But, I did my GCSE and as soon as I walked out the door, a year seven ran directly into my arm, head butting it. I was planning on going home anyway, now I have an excuse. I'm only using one hand so this may not be very long, sorry! Also, I wrote a one-shot 'All We Are Is Bullets' it may turn into a mini saga, who knows?!? The link is: http://www.ficwad.com/story/135314 check it out, have a butchers, you may like it! If you do, review! Thanks for the reviews, I love you all! And thank you for being so concerned about me, it means a lot.

On another point, you may (or may not) have heard that Bob Bryar has officially left MCR, I don't know about you, but me and my friend Louise cried for hours when we found out. Although he's out, I'm keeping him in my stories, because I love him and never want him to leave :'(

Anyway, R&R and enjoy!


~*~

Rhianne's POV

As I arrived at home to find the moving boxes were piled high on the sidewalk being carried onto the container-lorry ready to be shipped back to England. I sniffled and made eye contact with my mother, there were tears in her eyes too.
"Up you go! Go pack your bags!" My dad smirked as a sleek black Porsche 911 pulled up next to his red Ferrari. Out of it stepped a blonde-haired woman wearing a nearly see-through shirt unbuttoned so the bottom of her bra was nearly showing and a small, tight pencil skirt showing off her fake tanned legs and some very expensive looking heels. "Holly! Baby! There's someone I'd like you to meet; this is my fucked up mistake, Rhianne. Don't worry about trying to like her, you're never going to see her again." My dad smirked as he lightly took the arm of the considerably younger woman and kissed her on the cheek.
"But honey, I want to get to know your daughter!" she stubbornly stamped her foot and stared at me, looking up and down. She then smiled and held out her hand. "Hello sweetie my names Holly, I don't believe we've met before." I scoffed at the pair at them before suddenly stopping, putting on a totally serious face, looked her up and down and smiled.
"But sweetie, don't you remember the time when you were round our house and I came home from school, you know, you were on the pool table?" I smiled sweetly and made my way up the steps to the front door, turning around just in time to stick two fingers up and shout at them. "Bitch!"

I walked in and slammed the door. I was shocked at how big our small town house looked when it was empty. I continued up to my room in a blind range, slamming the door and sliding down it once I was inside. My eyesight had become blurred by the tears streaming from them. I finally calmed myself down enough to make my breathing regular, wiped my eyes so I could see to reveal a dark figure standing next to my window.
"Gee?!?"

A/N: Okay R&R the more reviews, the less time it takes, sorry it's short, remember I only have one arm, working at least. Thanks again for the reviews!
Lu
Sign up to rate and review this story