Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I See You Lying Next To Me

Words That Shatter Hearts

by XxZanxX 5 reviews

Everyone has secrets, but they don't stay secrets for very long

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-03-09 - Updated: 2010-03-09 - 1773 words

0Unrated
This story is 100% fiction, Lynna is a made up character who has no relation to Bob Bryar, or any sort of relationship with My Chemical Romance.

So after posting my last chapter I read on My Chemical Romance's MySpace, and reread the same blog on their website that sadly -deep breath- Bob will be 'parting ways' with the band. Words can not describe how truly sad I was after reading that. I died a little inside. Or as I stated on my MySpace status 'it's like my insides are dying'. Truly sad day. We will forever morn the loss of our dear Bob in the band. You will be missed. D:




I threw my bags in the back of Bob's rental car and climbed into the driver's seat. Bob had insist on coming with but while he was in the bathroom I grabbed his keys off of the table and ran. I barely made it before he noticed Itoke his car. I started up the car and put my seat belt on. Bob's'The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' CD started blaring. I grabbed that too, it was sitting next to his keys. I stole his Cd's a lot.

'Cat and Mouse was about a quarter way through when I pulled out of the parking lot. My eyes started stinging a little from the restraint of trying not to cry. Frank and I had went on a two day road trip, going no where, but still getting some where. We had toke the trip because his girlfriend was cheating on him with his ex-best friend at the time, and my best friend at the time had decided I was a 'selfish whore' and she didn't need me, all she needed was her pot and her jail bait boyfriend. So we toke off, taking nothing but a mix CD with two songs on it, Cat and Mouse by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and Thank You by Simple Plan. We listened to the songs over and over again tell we couldn't stand them anymore. We had even changed the lyrics to them, making them a little more humorous.

“Am I suppose to be happy when all I ever wanted comes with a price. . . “ It was a great song, put together very well but it also made me very sad. After one of the first few times listening to it Frank turned to me and said,

“Lynna, you are my best friend, and I truly love you and care for you. You know that right?” Which all I could do was nod and try to focus on driving, my heart was nearly beating out of my chest. “Well then I want you to know you mean the world to me Ly, with out you I'm nothing. I mean jeez Ly if you hadn't found me walking down the street just a few hours ago I'd most likely be in jail right now, or drunk in a gutter somewhere.” My heart was beating out of my chest now, I could feel it through my thin t-shirt. “And no matter what that skanky whore Briana says you're not selfish, and awhore, and I would do anything for you. Even if that meant giving up my life for you. There would be no second thoughts on it, I'd sacrifice myself for you on the drop of a hat.”

I was pulling into the hotel parking lot now. I cut the engine and toke off my seat belt, grabbed my bags and started heading towards the door. I was a few feet from the door when I realized Frank was standing in the lobby with the red head, it looked like they were fighting. I decided to sit against the hotel wall for a few minutes, hopefully they would be gone by then.

“Hey . . . I'm Sam” Said a soft voice. The red head was coming out of the hotel with a cigarette in her mouth and lighter in hand. She lit the cigarette and lend against the wall next to me her shoes bending slightly as she did so. I stood there awkwardly swinging my bag at my side for a few minutes before she broke the silence.

“You know, we're not together right?” Sam said right before taking a long drag. I just looked at her confused. Was she talking about Frank, and if so she had to be lying. “Frank and I meant. He's a great guy and all but so not my type.” My mouth dropped open, was she agroupie? Reading my thoughts again she laughed. “No, I'm not agroupie, I didn't even know about the band until I met Frank, I was just an A.F.I. Fan looking for a bathroom.” She laughed again and toke another drag from her cigarette before continuing. “I mean ya he's cool like I said, but I . . . kinda have my eyes on someone else . . .” She said trailing off, her eyes slowly drifting to the front door where Gerard was coming out of. Her face turned a light shade of pink when he smiled and waved at her. He started walking over by us.

“Hey Sam, mind if a steal some of that?” Gerard asked pointing to her cigarette, she handed it to him and he toke a long drag. He tried to hand it back but she told him to finish it. I was still really confused on what Sam met by she was 'just an A.F.I. Fan looking for abathroom'.

“So . . . Sam, you and Frank . . . Um, what . . .” I tried to find the right words but I couldn't. She just smiled at me showing her bright white teeth.

“There is nothing going on, he asked me to do him a favor, but that's his job to explain what it is. It's not my place, but don't worry he's all yours.” I just shook my head I tried to tell her that I didn't want him but she wouldn't listen. So as a way of rude pay back for her not understand I said a few unneeded words right before I left.

“Well I'm going to go dye my hair now. Oh ya by the way Gee,” He turned his head to me, “Sam wants in your pants.” I said with a grin before heading off to my room. Leaving Gee blushing and Sam with her mouth wide open.

I walked into the hotel and up to the fourth floor where mine and Bob's room was. My heart was still beating at an abnormally fast rate. I grabbed the room key from my back pocket, opened the door and slammed it behind me. Bob was lying on his bed watching some reality TV show.

“Well look who it is the 'big brother ditching' little sister of mine.” Bob said muting the TV and sitting up. I dropped my bags and keys on the table by the door and let out a sigh. Bob's face changed the second he saw how upset I was. “Ly what's wrong, come here.” Tears started rolling down my face again as he grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the bed. I sat down by him and he put his arms around me. I started bawling into his shoulders the second my cheek touched it.

“It's just . . .Frank. He said some . . . really mean things and . . .” I said in between sobs, “and then Sam she . . . she said he . . .loves me . . . but I don't believe it Bob. . . Bob, I'm scared.” He started rubbing my back.

“Scared of what Lynna?” He asked genitally.

“That he . . .hates me . . . or loves me . . . or neither. “ I said still sobbing. After a few minutes of crying I let go of Bob and started rubbing my eyes.

“Feel better?” Bob asked with a concerned look on his face. I just nodded.

“Listen, I don't really feel like talking about it . . . not just yet. So I'm just going to dye my hair, to give me something to focus on. Get my thoughts together, or forget them all together.” Before he could disagree I was already grabbing my things and heading to the bathroom. I lined everything up, being overly OCD about the whole process. But it gave me something to focus on, something to use to forget Frank.

I had locked myself in the bathroom for over an hour by the time I was rinsing the bleach out. After I turned off the water and grabbed a towel. I heard soft mumbling coming from the door, it sounded like Frank and Bob too. Ipressed up ear up against the door to try and hear what they were saying but the door was to thick. I heard nothing for a moment so Istarted towel drying my hair. I was putting my gloves back on a few moments later when I heard Bob yell really loud “You better make things fucking right soon, or I will tell her myself. Stop being an asshole Frank and grow up”. It was followed by a moment of silence then the room door slamming. What were they arguing about?Whatever it was it wasn't pleasant and Frank wasn't to happy with.

I started putting the rest of my dye in well I thought of Bob and Frank's fight. It sounded pretty heated, but whatever it was it didn't involve me, so I was going to stay out of it. Another hour later I came out of the bathroom with fully dried hair.

“Tu da!” Isaid spinning around for Bob. I had bleached all of my hair and then dyed my bangs cotton candy blue with a few slim black streaks through the bangs. Bob mumbled a wow and nodded in approval. I plopped myself on his bed next to him with a big grin. I let out a happy sigh.

“I feel better now Bobart. That's just what I needed, I feel happy again. Even if Frank is being a jerk face.” I lend against Bob and gave him ahug which he didn't return. I let go and lend back to look at him, he looked sad. “What's wrong Bobart, who died now?” He just looked down at his hands, I sighed. “I told you that goldfish wouldn't last on the tour bus.” He just shook his head.

“It's not that Lynna.” I tried to get my mouth to form words but it wouldn't, this was serious. And I could tell it involved Frank. “Listen Lynna, I have something to tell you, but I don't know if you'll like it.” I just sat there in silence well I slowly listened to Bob explain the story that shattered my heart.
Sign up to rate and review this story