Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I See You Lying Next To Me

The Truth Is Out

by XxZanxX 7 reviews

What happens when Mikey comes to visit and we finally find out what Frank did

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-03-10 - Updated: 2010-03-10 - 2258 words

4Exciting
This story is 100% fiction, Lynna is a made up character who has no relation to Bob Bryar, or any sort of relationship with My Chemical Romance.

Before I get started with this chapter I'd love to thank the wonderful readers. Cause with out you I'd update like once a month, ha, it's your pushiness that keeps me writing. :D Keep up the good reviews and rates, I love them! I'd love some more rates to please! :D

I know Emma was talking about Ly's hair but after like ten minutes of looking I couldn't find a picture that fit or even came close to how it looks in my head. D: Oh by the way Em, you're in this one, well sorta. Haha.




It's been over two months sense Ibought a last minute plane ticket out of Arizona and started back home. After what Bob said I couldn't stay around, there was no way. Iwas on my way back from the airport now, to pick up Mikey, not go back. Mikey was coming to visit me for a week, and also talking to his best friend.

Mikey and Emma had been best friends sense they were in preschool. They had shared a box of crayons, it's quite a touching story to be honest. But after years of holding it Mikey was ready to tell her he was in love with her. Mikey was sitting in my passenger seat nearly hyperventilating. I let out alittle laugh as I saw him use his inhaler. He was quite adorable when he was nervous.

“Mikey it will be fine, she feels the same way, trust me.” He Just nodded trying to breath,“Besides you don't have to see her for another day, so you have like twenty-four more hours to breath kid.” I said with asmirk. He just shook his head in frustration.

“Lynna you have no idea how much I like Emma, what if I tell her and she doesn't even care. What if she doesn't feel the same. You have no clue what it's like to have such strong feelings for someone and have to sit next to them every .. .” I tightened my grip on the steering wheel and started to blink a lot so I wouldn't cry, “ . . .Oh Ly, I'm so so so so sorry. I forgot all about it.” Ever sense I'd left the tour Mikey and I had become really close, talking almost everyday on the phone. “listen Ly . . . Frank was just being stupid, and he really does car-”

“Save it Mikey” I said cutting him off, “If he cared he one, wouldn't have called me all of those names. Not only the ones that day on stage but . . .” A tear slide down my cheek that I blinked away. “. . . But he also wouldn't have said what he said the day I left in the lobby. And two, he also wouldn't have talked Sam into being his fake girlfriend to upset me, who also remember left him for Gee, all thanks to me. Another wonderful relationship started by me. I mean look at them and now Rebecca and Bob, two pees in a pod.” I said with a smile now. Mikey sighed and slid down into his seat, finally breathing normal.

“I know Lynna, but I mean he really does care.” I tried to speak but he wouldn't let me.“No. No interrupting, just hear me out for once. Frank cares for you, I mean come on you would have to be blind and deaf to not tell how in love with you he is. The guy has barely slept sense you left.” I pulled into a McDonald's parking lot and started heading through the drive though. Mikey was staring at me with his eyebrows raised.

“What?! Sometimes a girl just needs ice cream okay?” I said annoyed. I ordered a chocolate shake for me and a strawberry one for Mikey. He didn't say any other word until we were back on the road heading for my apartment.

“You're most likely going to kill me for this but . . . I bought two plane tickets for on the way back, one for me and one for . . . you. And you're coming whether you like it or not. Or I'll . . . I'll drag Bob down here to drag you back. I'll do it too.” Mikey said shifting his eyes every where but on my face. I let out a deep sigh.

I knew there was no getting out of this, because Mikey maybe scrawny but he was pretty strong. And if he had Bob's help I was screwed. Plus they had the height thing over me. I couldn't get out of it, but I could however get even.

“Fine I'll go Mikey, but I will need sometime to pack, alone.” I said turning down Emma's road which was right next to mine.

“What are you doing?” Mikey asked with a squeaky voice as I pulled into Emma's driveway. Ipulled my key out and got out to open the trunk. Mikey followed me, freaking out the whole way.

“See I'm going to need time to pack and stuff, like a week or so. And I couldn't just let you sit around bored in my apartment, so I figured you could stay with Emma tell we leave. I mean you have to talk to her anyways Plus you know how much I love getting even.” I said grabbing his suitcase and carry on bag and throwing them into Emma's front yard. I slammed my trunk and climbed into my car and locked the doors before he could stop me. I gave him a small wave and an evil grin, which he returned with his lovely middle finger. I laughed and started pulling out of Emma's driveway.

I finished drinking my shake the rest of the way to my apartment then moved on to Mikey's well mentally promising myself to go running later. I pulled into my parking lot and grabbed my garbage. I climbed out of my car and throw the shakes away in a near by dumpster before entering my building and hiking up the stairs to the second floor to apartment B4. I unlocked my door closed it behind me and dumped my keys on the kitchen counter.

I walked into my bathroom and climbed in the shower, washing the smell of sweat, shake, and stress off of me. I toke a super hot twenty minute shower before climbing out, wrapping myself in a towel, and walked out into my bedroom. I throw on a black bra and underwear, a red cami and the sweatshirt I stole from Frank. I started digging through my closet trying to find some decent clothes to pack for the trip. I decided to pack my torn hot pink shorts and a black tank top, but that was as far as I got when my phone vibrated on my bed, text message. It was Frank, my heart was beating in my chest.

I hear you're coming to visit with Mikey.” Read the text, I let out a sigh and hit reply.

Yup. Why excited to me? Haha jk.” I hit send and went to my dresser to dig out pants of some sort. Isettled on a pair of baggy ripped dark jean shorts. I throw them on and grabbed my phone, no reply yet. I stuck it in my sweatshirt pocket and started heading to the kitchen to find something to drink. I was grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge just as my pocket vibrated. I grabbed my phone and flipped it open.

No. I hope you don't fucking come!” My lip started to tremble when I read Frank's message, he truly did hate me. Which I could understand why, I mean he was the one who started all of this. Frank hates me with everything in his soul, or at least that's what he told me when I left that day in the lobby.









/ /I had my suitcase packed and my purse all ready, all I had to do was wait for Bob who forgot to grab his keys before we left the room. Again. I let out a heavy sigh and crossed my arms impatiently.

“Are you sure you can't stay Sugar?” Gerard asked as hugged me goodbye once more.

“Ya I'm sure Gee. I just . . . Can't be around Frank right now, but I'll come and visit again soon, I promise.” Mikey hugged me really tight before finally letting go.

“I'm gonna miss you Ly, the tour won't be the same with out you.” Mikey said into my ear while hugging me once more.

“Come on Mike, we gotta go get stuff ready for the next show . . . And help Bob and Ray find Bob's keys so this lovely lady doesn't miss her flight.” Gee said with a sigh. The two of them gave a finally wave and headed off towards their rooms. I was still standing in the lobby five minutes later when someone grabbed my shoulder hard and spun me around, it was Frank. And he was pissed.

“What the hell are you doing?” He asked with his fists clenched at his sides. He was beyond pissed off at me.

“Leaving, isn't that what you wanted? I mean you just told me a few hours ago that you couldn't stand me. But then not to long ago Bob tells me you used Sam to make me jealous, which by the way has got to be a joke or some thing. Why would I be jealous of anyone who is with you.” I said as the anger began to boil in my veins. He glared down at me and toke a step closer so he was right in my face now . . . close enough to kiss me.

“Ya you got that right Lynna I can't stand you, every fiber of my being hates you. And ya I did use Sam, but not to make your ass jealous. Why the fuck would I need to make any girl jealous, especially you?” He spit out. The anger started to fade as my veins iced over in pain. The rest of the guys were getting off the elevator now, and just standing there watching.

“I could have almost any girl in America, if you hadn't notice Lynna I'm in one of the most popular bands right now, girls would give anything to have me fuck them. So answer this, why the hell would I want to make a selfish bitch like you jealous?” My veins felt like they were full of ice cold water, but not from pain, from depression and pure rage. I was pissed now. I clenched my fists and stood tall. It takes a lot to get me angry, but when I'm angry there's no stopping me.

“Frank you better watch your fucking mouth when you talk to my baby sister like that.” Bob said as he started to walk over by us.

“Don't worry Bob, I got this.” I said turning to him then back to Frank, Bob's eyes grow wide in panic. “For one you worthless piece of shit don't you ever talking to me like that again. I'm afucking human being with feelings, and enough leg strength to kick your balls all the way to Cuba.” Frank's eyes were wide now and Bob was rushing over to me well the rest of the guys stood there in shock. “Two, I know you used Sam to make me jealous not only did Bob tell me, but Sam told me so herself. And another thing why the fuck would any girl in her right mind want to sleep with you?” Bob had his arms around my waist now trying to pull me away but it wasn't working. “Any girl will take one look at you and realize what a pansy asshole you are. Or maybe they'll just see the fucking stamp on your head that says 'I'm a shit head who'll fuck anything with two tits and a nice hole', you stupid worthless piece of shit!” I screamed right before planting my heel dead in his balls.

Bob had my back lifted on his stomach now and was trying to drag me away. Mikey had grabbed my bags and was dragging them out well Bob had me. Frank had fallen over to the ground but was yelling bitch over and over again well he tried to get up but Gerard and Ray held him down.

After I had calmed down and got in the car the whole ride was dead silent. The only sound you could hear was my light sobbing.









I dropped down to my knees and curled up into a ball in the middle of the kitchen floor. For the past two months I had been avoiding that memory as much as I could, but it was no use. It was fading it's way back into my thoughts.

The reason I didn't want to go back was because after Bob told me about what Frank did with Sam I was afraid. I was afraid that he might care, that after years of waiting he might really love me. Or he might not, or he might . . . and then end up leaving me. But after seeing how he reacted in the lobby I knew the answer, he didn't care; at all. And now after two months of avoiding him I was stuck with him on a small bus for who knows how long. It was my biggest nightmare, and it was coming to life.
Sign up to rate and review this story