Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I See You Lying Next To Me

You're My Everything

by XxZanxX 5 reviews

*Fixed*Ly gets a little drunk, while Frank spills his guts, too bad Ly's asleep ... or is she?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-03-14 - Updated: 2010-03-15 - 2171 words

1Exciting
This story is 100% fiction, Lynna is a made up character who has no relation to Bob Bryar, or any sort of relationship with My Chemical Romance.

So side note time. I'd like to thank disturbedangel6 for making the comment on working on my spelling. Any advice is highly welcomed. (=^-^=) It's a Kitty Cat!! blahaha ... now on with the story!!

I bit my lip hard and started tapping my foot nervously. Mikey and I were standing at baggage claim waiting for Bob and Ray to come and pick us up. They had asked Frank to come along but lucky for me he had said no. I crossed my arms and continued to tap my foot well Mikey laughed at my off behavior.

“Everything will be fine Lynna. Give it a few days and you and Frank will be friends again.” A smile creped up on his face, “maybe even more then friends.” I scowled and rolled my eyes at him.

“Ya this coming from the guy who just last week thought love was pointless and almost blew chunks all over my dashboard cause of it.” He laughed. We saw Ray and Bob walking through the airports front doors so we started to walk over by them.

“Ya well that was before Emma told me she loved me too. Ever since that day it's like nothing can go wrong, it could rain giant wet cat fur balls and I wouldn't care. Not since I'm with Em, I really do love her Ly.” I just nodded my head and rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Don't get me wrong I'm very happy for Mikey and Emma, it's the fact that ever since they started their relationship just a few days ago they are sickly in love that annoys me. And after everything that happened with Frank it's like having to watching a puking contest. It's unbearable, I feel like my heart has been ripped out my chest.

We came up to Bob and Ray now and Bob tried to hug me but I just slapped him on the chest.

“Ow, what was that for?” He asked well he rubbed his nipple, I had good aim.

“For dragging me out here. And you're lucky I only hit your nipple, I have enough anger built up in me to make you sterile in just one hit.” I said glaring at him.

“You're sitting in the back Ray!” Mikey quickly shouted, while standing behind Bob.

“Why? What the fuck did I do to have sit next her? No offense Lynna, I just know what you're like when you are angry.” I just shook my head.

“Cause man I helped drag her out here, she is not my biggest fan right now.” Mikey said well slowly backing away towards the door.

“Don't worry about it Mikey, I'll just get you while you are sleeping.” I said with a grin while walking past him and out the door. The band was in California at the moment, they just played a festival so were packing up from their hotel today and heading back out on the road.

The guys followed me out and Mikey darted out in front of me running towards where I'm guessing the car was. Ray come up behind me and locked arms with me.

“You aren't mad at me are you?” I let out a sigh.

“No, I'm not really mad just upset, I really don't want to spend my time on a small bus with Frank right now.” Ray nodded, understanding. We reached the car now and Ray toke my bags and throw them in the trunk. I sat up front by Bob because he was the only one who was brave enough to sit by me. We all climbed in the car and spent the first few minutes in silence, the only sound was The Misfits blaring through the radio. Bob toke my hand and smiled at me.

“Where almost here . . . you can just put your bags on the bus while we finish packing up. We're almost done.” I just nodded, I tried to form a smile to reassure him everything was going to be fine, but I couldn't. Bob gave my hand a light squeeze and smiled down at me, but I just sat there. A few minutes later we pulled into the hotel parking lot and Bob parked the car. I toke off my seat belt and sighed. Everyone got out and waited for me to do the same, but I couldn't. After a couple minutes Bob opened my door and bent down to my level.

“Ya know Ly, this is the part of the car ride where you get out.” He said with a small smile. I started breathing heavily and dug my nails into the seat.

“I can't do it Bob, I really can't. I'm scared as hell. Please . . . please don't make me go in there.” I said begging, my mouth was curved down so far I thought it was going to fall off, and my eyes were wide in panic. Bob sighed, toke my hand and pulled me out of the car gently.

“Ly, I love you, I truly do. That's why I'm doing this, Frank can't hurt you, he can't touch you, he can't do anything. Not with me around, Frank can not hurt you.”Bob said staring into my eyes.

“No you're right he can't, cause he's already broken me. I'm going to go sit in the bus.” I let go of Bob grabbed my bags from Ray and started heading to the bus.

I dragged my suit case and purse on to the bus and dropped them in front of the TV before plopping down on to the couch, the same one I had sat on with Frank the last time he talked to me like . . . he cared. I closed my eyes fighting the tears. I heard someone kick my purse out of their way. I opened my eyes to see Frank trudging his way to the back of the bus.

“Bitch” He mumbled under his breath. This was going to be a long trip.



I'd been on tour with the guys for about a week now, and every day was the same. Wake up in a different town, go get drunk, watch the show, go to sleep, wake up the next morning with a killer hang over and the night before a big blur.

There was only one extra bed in the bus, the one in Frank's room, but I choice to sleep in the couch instead. I was barely holding myself together as it was, I couldn't handle anymore.

The guys were awake, I could hear them moving around me trying to find food. But I just rolled over and pretended to be asleep.

“I'm telling you guys I'm worried, Ly's not a drinker. She hates the taste of alcohol. This is all cause of Frank, we need to do something.” I heard Bob's worried voice quietly ranting off.

“I know. . . I have a plan but it's a little crazy.” I heard Mikey reply. But before I could hear his plan or Bob's reply I fell back asleep.



It was a little after eight, or so I thought. The guys were out playing but instead of watching them I decided to grab a bottle of Coke and vodka and hide behind the bus. I toke another swig from the vodka bottle, then washed it down with Coke before the burn could set in. I pulled my sunglasses down over my eyes, causing my bangs to press against my eye, but I didn't care. I started singing to myself quietly when Bob came walking towards me. He spotted me and went wide eyed.

“Bobart!” I squealed excitedly while throwing my arms in the air. He walked over by me and toke the bottle of vodka. “Ya know I was drinking that.” I slurred, “it's very rude to steal someones drink.” I giggled. Bob let out a sigh then helped me stand up. He dragged around the bus before helping me in. He half carried half dragged me to the bathroom.

“Take a shower, I'll bring you some clothes.” when I didn't move he shouted “Now!” I jumped back a little and made a face at him.

“Jeez Bobbie way to go and ruin the fun. Who shoved a stick up your ass.” I said before he slammed the door on me. I clumsy stripped off my clothes before climbing in the shower. The water made me sleepy and sobered me up pretty fast. After a few minutes of just standing there I climbed out and wrapped a towel around me. Bob had left my plain black yoga pants and my white 'shove it' t-shirt with some underwear and a bra sitting on the toilet. I quickly dressed not even bothering to dry off. Suddenly feeling really sleepy I walked out of the bathroom to try and go lay down on the couch. But before I had the chance Bob grabbed one of my arms while Mikey had the other. They picked me up and dragged me into Frank's room before running out, shutting and locking the door behind them.

I spun around and started banging on the door.

“Come on guys let me out! Guys! . . . fuck!” I yelled in frustration, and kicked the door.

“It's no use, they won't let you out, trust me I tried.” Mumbled someone from the top bunk. I turned around to find Frank sitting there. Not looking angry, not pissed, but . . . hurt.

“We're stuck in here tell the next show.” He said with a weak smile. I crossed my arms and walked over to the bottom bunk. I rolled on to it and curled up with the blanket it that was laying on it. It smelt like Frank. I toke a deep breath and inhaled his sweet smell, tears were building up in the corners of my eyes.

“Ly . . . We need to talk.” Frank said quietly from the top bunk. I didn't reply, “Please say something Ly.” I still didn't reply. I felt him start to climb down from the bunk, then after a moment I felt him sit down on my bed. But I was facing the wall and had the blanket over my head refusing to look at him.

“I've done somethings I'm not . . . proud of and . . . Ly please looking at me.” I didn't turn around I just sat there. “God Ly say something, the silence is killing me! Please, some something . . . anything. I just need to hear your voice.” I threw the blanket off of me and sat up, I glared him down.

“Fine you want me to say something.” He nodded, “You. Are. An. Asshole.” I breathed heavily, he let out a big sigh.

“I know.” He whispered quietly. I let my mouth fall open in shock, “I'm sorry Lynna, I shouldn't have said the . . . things I said. It was out of line, and cruel.” I shut my mouth and pierced my lips.

“Out of line! Cruel! Were you even in the same fight? It was beyond cruel Frank, beyond out of line. It was heart . . . breaking.” I said trying to breath and not cry at the same time. “and to be blunt . . . I don't know if I can ever forgive you for it.” His face fell, he looked sadder then I've ever seen him.

The true was I could forgive him, in fact I already had forgiven him a long time ago. But if he knew that then there would be no reason to not let him back in my life, where he could then just do the same thing all over again. Or be my best friend just like always and then I'd have to live with the heartache of him never being mine.

Frank slid off of my bed and went to turn the lights off. After he did that he climbed up into his bed where he settled there for a few moments. After what felt like a lifetime I heard him call my name, but I pretended to be asleep.

“Of course you're asleep . . . you fall asleep so fast Ly.” He laughed quietly to himself. “Well I guess it just makes it easier for me then to . . . tell you that I love you.” I heard him sniffle a little and it felt like my heart was stuck in the middle of a fireworks show, he loved me. “God, I wish I had the balls to say it to your face . . .and when you're awake to, but I do Ly. I love you, and . . . I hope you can find it in you to forgive me, even though I don't deserve it” I heard him breath quietly, and sniffle a little bit. “I need you Ly, more then the sun . . . or air . . . or anything, because you are my sun, you are my air. You're my everything.” I heard him sniffle once more before I drifted happily off to sleep. Finally feeling whole again.
Sign up to rate and review this story