Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I See You Lying Next To Me

I Fell In Love At The Rock Show

by XxZanxX 5 reviews

Lynna and Frank finally talk, while we get to see how they first met

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-03-16 - Updated: 2010-03-16 - 1723 words

2Original
This story is 100% fiction, Lynna is a made up character who has no relation to Bob Bryar, or any sort of relationship with My Chemical Romance.

Side Note: The lyrics brought up by Ly are 'Stay Together For The Kids' by 'Blink-182'

Don't forget to Rate and Review! ^-^

“Are you ever going to let us out of here?” I heard someone whisper quietly around me. I rolled over and tucked myself in between the wall and the bed.

“Not until you guys work this out.” I heard another voice whisper back, “Just grow a pair and tell her how you feel already. It isn't that hard dude, freaking A man the last level we played in Mario was harder then this.” I heard nothing then a door close quietly. I let out a deep breath and shivered in the morning air.

The memory of last night started flooding back into my head. Frank had said he loved me. I smiled deeply under my blanket and into the wall. But . . . did he mean it? My smile faded slowly. What if he was just goofing around cause he knew I was awake? I sighed in frustration.

“Lynna?” Frank said quietly, “Lynna” He repeated with more volume now. I rolled over and looked at him. He was backed against the wall with a pillow over his crotch. I laughed quietly and sat up.

“Frank?What are you doing?” I asked with an eyebrow raised. He backed away towards the door.

“Well . . . last time I woke you up . . . you kinda whacked me in the balls . . . pretty hard might I say . . . am I safe now?” He asked looking worried. I laughed and nodded my head. He sighed in relief dropped the pillow and picked up a box of granola bars and sat down next to me. He pulled one out of the box and handed it to me

“here, the guys were kind enough to at least feed us and give us bathroom breaks. They're chocolate chip with peanut butter . . . your favorite.” He said looking down while I unwrapped my granola bar. He sighed heavily and sunk down on to the floor. I toke a big bite of my granola bar.

“You can sit by me ya know.” I said but it was barely understandable cause of the food in my mouth. He looked up at me and smiled weakly.

“You don't have to pretend you forgive me, or even have to pretend that you can stand being by me. I know you hate me . . .and,” He let out a sigh and started staring at his feet, “I'll learn to live with that. I mean ya it's killing me inside that you hate me but . . . if it's what you want then . . . I'll deal with the pain.” I threw the remains of my granola bar on my bed and slid down by him.

“I don't hate you . . . I thought you hated me, I mean after that day we were watching Invader Zim it seemed like you couldn't stand me. So I was just going to live through it. Cause it's what you wanted. But if it's what we both . . . wanted why does it hurt so much?” I asked staring into his eyes, my eyes were beginning to water and I knew I was going to cry soon. “Cause I guess it's like the song goes . . if it's what he wants, and it's what she wants then why is there so much pain . . .” I said with a laugh as a tear ran loss.

“Hey now don't go dragging Blink into this. They're a good band and don't deserve our shit.” He said with a laugh before wiping my tear away. “I'm sorry Ly and if you can ever find it in your heart to forgive me for what I put you through I'd-”

“Pee break Lynna!” Mikey said bursting into the room “Oh and grab some clothes . . . what did I interrupt . . . shit.” I stood up and grabbed some clothes from my suit case and pushed past Mikey and into the bathroom. I went pee and threw on my white shirt that had a piece of toast with a mustache on it, and my neon blue shorts. Since I toke a shower last night I didn't need one so I just washed my face and brushed my teeth After I did all of that I walked out of the bathroom where Mikey, Bob, Ray, and Gerard were waiting for me. Gerard grabbed an arm while Bob grabbed the other. They picked my up and started dragging me back into the room.

“Jeez Gee if you wanted it rough all you had to do was ask.” I said sarcastically.

“Sick” Bob mumbled as they put me down, left the room and locked the door behind me. I let out an annoyed sigh and crossed my arms. Frank was sitting on his bed reading some comic book. His face was all scrunched up and he was mumbling to himself as he read. It reminded me of the day I met him.




“I'm telling you Ly you will ]/love/[the band. The music is amazing. I just hope I don't like drop my drum stick or something stupid like that.” Bob mumbled as he drove. We were heading out to his bands first live show. It was going to be the first time I met the band too. But I had heard so much about them in the last few months it was like I already knew them.

Bob was always saying that Mikey was 'a bit nerdy but a big dick if you pissed him off', while Gerard was 'a total art whiz with amazing lyrics'. Ray was always the one 'with the crazy personality to match his hair', and Frank was always 'the little shit who stole his burger'. I didn't fully understand it, but I guess they had a bad McDonald's run or something.

We pulled into the back parking lot where the band was unloading their stuff. Bob cut the engine and we both climbed out. Bob half jogged half walked over to the big van where they were unloading. A tall scrawny guy with thick glasses and a gray hat was unloading what looked like a guitar case.

“Hey Mikes. This is my sister Lynna. She came to support the team.” Bob said with a smile as he grabbed the case from Mikey.

“Thanks” He said turning to me, he rubbed the back of his neck then stuck his hand out for me to shake. “I'm Mikey.”

“I know” his eyes grew wide, “ I mean . . . Bob told me . . . I'm Lynna.” I said with a laugh as I shook his hand. A tall guy with the same face as Mikey's but shaggy black hair stepped out of the back door. I could only guess it was Gerard. Bob introduced us where Gerard gave me a breath taking bear hug.

“Welcome to the MCR family Sugar. Now you're stuck with us for life.” He said with a smile. Then ran off to start help Ray, who merely waved at me, help carry in something that looked heavy. I walked in the back door where the back stage was. I walked around to where I found two chairs and a small couch. There was a pretty short guy with ablond and black unspiked mohawk in a plain black t-shirt and dark jeans with a pair of bright red all stars sitting on the couch reading a comic book. His face was scrunched up and he was softly mumbling the words he was reading to himself. The sight of him made my heart race and my palms sweat a little.

“Frank get off your ass and start unloading!” Gerard yelled from outside. The guy sitting on the couch sighed and dropped his comic on the couch. He stood up and started walking but then stopped when he saw me. His bright hazel eyes locked on my blue ones. We just sat there and stared at each other for a moment.

“Hey Ly the show starts in about an hour so you can go get something to eat before if you want.” Bob said walking in. Both Frank and I turned and looked at him. I just nodded my head and looked back at Frank. Frank walked over by me.

“You must be Lynna, Bob's sister. Right?” He asked never losing eye contact. I nodded my head slowly. “I'm Frank.” he said with a smile. I felt my knees starting to go weak. “Listen I gotta go help Gee unload before his panties get in a knot. I swear his on the rag or something some days.” He smiled again and I laughed. He quietly said goodbye, which I returned. And in that moment I knew, I'd never forget Frank, that he'd be my best friend, and that . . . I'd fallen in love with him.





“What are you thinking about Ly?” Frank asked sitting up in his bed causing him to hit head. I shook my head a little and laughed alittle as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Um Nothing Frankie, what are you reading?” I asked, he grinned. He patted the bed next to him.

“Come on up and find out. I'll read to you . . . just like I use to do when I'd spend the night and you couldn't fall asleep.” He said, but his face fall as he grew sad at the memory. He missed the old days just as much as I did. I climbed up the ladder and plopped down next to him. He covered up part of me with the blanket he was lying under. He lied down and I did the same. I put my head on his chest and wrapped my arm around his waist and snuggled into his side, just like we use to do all the time. His body heat was driving me crazy, Iwanted to kiss him right there and then. But it was a nice feeling, even though it drove me crazy to be this close to him I loved it. Iclosed my eyes and started to relax as he started reading his comic in his dramatic voice. After a few minutes of listening to his voice, the soft intake of his breath, and gentle heart beat I fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story