Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Zombie nightmare: A naruto story

Chapter five:Naruto and mel's first zombie incounter, jorney through the forest of death

by coldbear14 0 reviews

Naruto and mel face their first zombie fight while for sasuke and his group, they journey through the forest to find more clues.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Characters: Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2010-03-11 - Updated: 2010-03-11 - 2773 words

0Unrated
(Walking in with some food)
Hey guys, i'm back again with a new chapter for my story. Sorry for not uploading so much, busy and always doing something but yeah. Also, I read the review and that's just cold man! I'm just going to igonre them and keep writing even if you guys hate the story. I asked you that if you don't like it, don't read it. Alright! (Sighs) Anyway, please injoy! ^_^

===========================================================
Chapter five:Naruto and melli's first zombie incounter, The journey through the forest of death

~With naruto~

Naruto was now walking through the right pathway while looking around the village still seeing lots and lots of ruins. With a sigh, he kept walking but felt bad and was mad at the same time. Mostly, he wanted to know how this happened and who planned this.

"Great, I'm still walking and nothing pops up yet. Well, I'm still hoping to find someone in this place and to hope of finding the jerk that caused this."He said, looking ahead but his hands were in fists dew to his anger. As he was still walking, he didn't know of the shadow figures that kept closing in on him as if he was some kind of new food to eat. That's when one of them growled deep in it's throat to make naruto stop, while reaching for his new itme of the gun.

"Hello? Who's there?"He asked, aiming the gun while looking around. He didn't hear or see anything but the quiet slow wind blowing through. Naruto kept his gaze ahead but slowly lowered his gun.

"Maybe I'm going crazy....or just hearing stupid things. Oh well..."He said, putting his gun back into his back and kept on walking. The ones in the shadows kept looking untill they followed at him, getting closer and closer untill when they got near him, they pounced.

Naruto quiet felt someting behind him then quickly truned around, taking out his gun again and shot the two shadow figures in their chests. He saw then fall back while landing on their backs.

"Guess I was wrong. I'm not crazy."He said, smiling while glaring at the shadow figures. "Alright, you two. What are you doing trying to sneak up on me? You should know I'm too smart for that."He said, showing off as usual. The two shadow figures didn't speak but slowly and creepy sat up and got back on their feet.

"Uh........"

Naruto kept looking at them untill he saw what they were. They were two dark walkers that somehow found his scent and was looking out for food and naruto was it. He backed away from them slowly, still aiming his gun at them.

"What the heck are you two?"He asked, looking at them. The two dark walkers kept glaring at naruto, black blood dripping from their mouths to the ground that even made naruto feel a bit sick.

"Nevermind. You two want a fight huh? Well, fine then! I'll wipe the floor with you two jerks!"he shouted out, taking a sword out of his back with his other hand. The two dark walkers glared at him, raising their hands to show sharp black nails growing long and charged to attack while naruto did the same.

~Somewhere in the uknown pathway with melli~
Melli was dodging and running while she was truning during sometimes to shoot behind her from the monsters that was trying to kill her.

"Why is it everytime I go somewhere something tries to kill me?!?"She shouted out, dodging a blob of burning acid that missed her from a few inches while hitting the wall but she knew it was eating away the bricks and metal. The 5 monster that was chasing her kept up with her speed as they followed her to kill her or eat her, their dark evil like eyes peircing the darkness. Melli kept jumping and dodging anything that was blocking her away while she kept doing what she could to get away, getting tired but she wasn't going to stop so they could finish her off.

One of them jumped into the air and tried to do a air like attack on her but she quickly dodges and ran at it, peircing it's head with a kunai she had in her other hand while aiming the machine gun in her left hand at another one that tried to attack her. She kickes the other one away and saw the one that got hit with the gun drop dead on the ground.

"(Panting) don't these things ever give up?"She asked herself, seeing more comming down her way. Quickly, she turned and ran once more down the pathway while they were stll on her tail.

~Meanwhile in the forest of death...~
Sasuke and his group were traveling through the forest in order to get to the chunin exams building to see if they could find more clues to this whole thing.

"We been walking for some time now, Sasuke. Are you sure We can find anything here?"Neji asked him, while the group was right behind him. Sasuke didn't say anything but kept walking anyway. Mostly, the girls were a bit nervous about being here cuz they had this feeling that the forest got somewhat infected and could be a bit more dangerous than it was before.

The guys in the group were alright with it but had that same feeling as well. As they were walking, Sakura was looking in her ancient book in order to find something that would give them some help as well.

"Well, sakura? Did you find anything in that book?"Ino asked her, looking over to her side to get a glance at the book. Sakura looked at ino then shook her head.

"Nothing. This book is hard to decode in some parts, but I'm sure I'll find something."She said, going back to look. Everyone kept walking but that didn't stop them from looking around at the forest. The trees were more darker and gloomy than usual, leaves were mostly covered in something but they could tell it might be blood. Small like bugs would come around here and there but they could heard weird new sounds that didn't sound like a small bugs anymore but something worse than anything they faced so far.

"Hey guys? How much father till we get there?"Temari asked, looking at the group as they walked. Shikamaru looked at Temari then placed a calm hand on her shoulder, hoping she would not be that scared since they came in here.

"I don't know. We know it's far but we should make it there sonner or later so lets keep moving, before someone or something finds us....."

With a quiet but a quick nod, everyone kept following sasuke as they traveled more deeper into the forest while staying alert on anything that would or might try to attack.

Back with naruto again
Naruto was still fighting his two oppoents as he was a bit tired but didn't give up. The two dark walkers kept glaring at him, hissing to show their black fangs. Naruto smiled then jumps onto the roof, aiming and shooting below while the two of them ran to the building wall and used their sharp nails to penitrate the brick walls and climb up to the top.

"Dang, these guys don't know when to give up do they?"He asked, aiming his gun again to shot while taking a kunai out of his bag with a paper bomb tied at it's end.

"Alright you two, try to dodge this one!"

Naruto quickly threw the kunai at the two, seeing the tag slowly catch on fire. Before the two could react, the paper bomb went off, letting off a small explosion. Naruto looked down to see the small black cloud as he smiled in victory.

"Well that was too easy..."He said, smiling still and was about to trun and leave till he stopped hearing groaning sounds from somewhere but it was near by.

"...No way...Don't tell me..."he said, slowly truning back around to see he was sadly right. The smoke cleared but it show the two dark walkers still there but their bodies were more nasty to look at as flesh and bones were showing but somehow they were still alive.

"Okay, this is going to take a while.."he said, perparing to fighting the two once more.

~Back with melli again~
Melli was tired while she was hiding a bit, still holding her machine gun in her hand as she saw some dead bodies of the things that was chasing her when she shot them. Panting a bit, she kept quiet in hope they would move away from the area, small drops of sweat comming down her face.

'Great.....just great, they got me cornerned. I have to find someway of getting them off my tail so I can get away......'she thought as she looked to see them smelling for her scent. Melli kept quiet then slowly changed her black eyes to glow a special light or dark silver glaring from her hiding spot. They kept looking around for her untill they looked up and slowly ran off.

'What the? their leaving? I wonder why?'She thought to herself, as she slowly got out of her hiding spot while looking around to see nothing else there but her eyes kept glowing silver.

"Hmm...something tells me they found something near by......or.."Before she could say, she felt something near her then quickly turned around to see one that stayed behind and went to attack her, bitting her arm. She hissed in pain then punched the monster in the face, seeing it wobble on it's feet. Melli got pissed then aimed her gun at it's head while using her foot to keep it still against the wall.

"Eat Bullets, you freak!"

As she pulled the trigger, gunshots were peirced into it's skull as well from screching in pain from it. When Melli saw it finally get killed, she moved her foot from it's chest, seeing the body falling to it's side. Panting, she smiled in victory till she winces in pain and looked at her wounded arm.

The thing that bit her sure bit hard, as she could see red shiny blood flowing down her arm with some of her flesh being eaten by it. She tried to move it but her whole arm was numb from the pain, making it hard for her to move it.

"(sighs) That's just great. Thanks to that stupid thing, it sure bit hard but I just hope it didn't break anything..."She said, gently holding it but even touching it hurts. Placing her weapons back into her bag, she looked around and found a pathway that lead out from this hidden valley to the main road of the village. With hopes up, she headed that way but also in hope of finding someone.


~Back in the forest of death~
The others were still walking but decided to rest for a little while as they were still far from the place they needed to go. The girls and guys were sitting near a big base tree, resting up and looking at a map Hinata had that she brought with her.

"Well, We are on the right path to get to our location but it's going to take more time to get there."hinata said, looking at the others that was around in a circle to see the mad. Sasuke sighed, shaking his head but looked at her.

"Alright, hinata. Lets just rest still for a few minutes more then we'll move again."He said as he leaned against a tree. The others nodded once and went back to resting, still trying to ignore the scary feeling in the forest of death. Sakura was still reading from her spcieal book while unknown to her, something slimy and long was near by but she didn't notice it.

"Come on, you silly book. Their has to be something in here that the forest developed. Or at least some clues."She said, truning a page and kept reading it. Ino and Tenten was near by her, shaking their heads to know she was going to keep trying to impress on guy she cared about but she knew it was just the same even when she gave up on sasuke years ago.

"Don't stress youself sakura. I'm sure you will find something that will help us."Tenten said, looking at her while Temari nods her head. Sakura finally looked up from the book at the two with a kind gently smile.

"Thanks. I'm just doing the best I can here instead of just looking up info."

"We know that, but you also need to take it easy..I mean, nothing has came after us yet so we are fine."Temari said, smiling at her as well. Sakura looked quiet then slowly closed her book.

"Yeah, your right. I mean, what would come out here and attack us anyway?"She asked the two, giggling a bit. Before either could say, both their faces went from happy to shocked as they saw something of a dark shadow right over their heads.

Sakura stopped giggling then looked at them, seeing their sudden change in personality.
"Uh, are you two alright? it's like you just seen something.."

Both still didn't say anything that got Sakura even more nervous. Before she could say, the three heard a sudden clicking sound right above their heads. Being more nervous, the three slowly looked up and showed their faces in pure horror. Above them was a giant moster like spider except it was red and black, large pincers that was dripping in clear liquid that had to be acid or poison. Long hairy legs that showed them being sharp like knives and 10 deadly eyes that was glaring down at them.

Sakura, Temari, and Tenten slowly got up as they backed away from it, still nervous. The monster like spider crawled from the tree to the ground, slowly crawling foward to them.

"Sakura, w..what is that thing?"Temari and Tenten asked at the same time, taking out their weapons to aim right at it. Sakura was so scared, she couldn't even speak but she did do one thing. She quickly turned around, running to find the others with Tenten and Temari behind her. The monster spider kept clicking it's pincers but followed after them, making large thumping sounds on the ground. The others near the base of the tree kept resting untill they felt that thumping sound.

"What on earth was that?"Neji asked, looking at the direction from where they heard or felt it. The others got up as well, glancing around the area to find out themselve till they heard screaming of three girls that had to be sakura, temari, and tenten. They appeared from the tree, out of breath and tried.

"What? What is it?"Sasuke said, looking at the three.

"We need to get out of here right now!"Temari shouted out, pointing behind her. The others looked at her till they felt the thumping sounds getting closer untill it showed the same spider that was chashing the girls. Everyone looked in shock as they saw the giant like spider then quickly got up, aiming their weapons as well. The creature kept looking down untill more of it's clear poision or acid fell from it's pincers to the ground, making a sickening sizzling sound.

"Everyone, Move now!"Sasuke shouted, truning around to run with the others behind him. The spider growled more and started to chase the group more into the forest. Now, the others were running for their lives in hope of finding their location but first, they had to get rid of the spider that was now thinking of them as it's food....
================================================================================================
And finished!!! Well, that was a long one but it was alright. I hope you readers liked it and stuff but I'll have the next one up when I get the chanse to do it. I'll give you a heads up on the next chapter. Naruto is still fighting thoes things untill he sees melli comming down the same way, as for sasuke and his group, they face their first giant monster so far in the forest. What will happen next? Come back to find out if you want to know!!!

But for now, bye bye and thanks for reading. leave nice review and comment and please nothing mean. TT_TT
Sign up to rate and review this story