Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fatal Facination

Profiler

by BandiitMarie 4 reviews

The police are bringing in help. Who will it be?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-03-15 - Updated: 2010-03-15 - 858 words

5Exciting
Authors note: Sorry this chapter is so so so short! I lost my mojo! Things round the home front are a bit stressful, so I have not quite gotten my groove back. Once I get back into the groove, you will see an extra long chapter to make up for this one. Please don't give up on the story!!


At the police station the Chief was furious with himself as he stepped through the station doors. He knew Wayside would not give his position away so quickly. He was a smart man, and he did not want to prove to Wayside that he himself was not as smart to keep up with him. He needed to get into his head, but he was not sure if he wanted. The last chief who toyed with Wayside, never caught him, and because of that he never came back to police work. He suffered from depression and pretty much became a hermit not able to leave his home. He could not let this sicko get to him. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he walks in to hear a loud commotion. His only rookie was cold on the floor, dead.

Frank Frank Anthony Iero, Jr. Was found shortly after, the same day, after their chase to the warehouse, He was found with one stab wound to the heart. He did not seem to suffer a very slow death. He was only attached with a note card that said.
I thought you could use him, because I do not need him anymore.
The chief realized he wanted neither of those boys. He wanted Alyn, but he could not have her.

He through the desk chair in his office on the floor, when he read another note left by Wayside. That proved his last statement false.
Oh look what I found, it seems to be a stray, I will take her home and with me she will stay. Way to go chief, I am so proud, you went ahead and let your guard down.
Mr.Wayside

"No wonder he sent us n that goose chase, he wanted Alyn here with barely any protection. He knew what we would do!" He slammed his fists on the desk. He knew that he needed someone who could help them to start thinking like this creep. Someone who can shed more light on this now dark road.

The very next day, the chief called in one of the most helpful people for catching murderers. this man was a psychology profiler. He has studied Wayside for years. Michael James Way has solved many murders, but always wanted to solve the serial murders of Wayside. He was a very awkward looking young man, his glasses seemed to be a little large, his hair was shot brown, and had a boyish look to it. He looked very unkempt, but appeared to at least be trying to look like he was a professional man. He had this very slouchy way about himself. One look at him, and for some reason you got the feel that he was working with the insane. The chief was relieved that he found someone who understood the mind of a murderer better than he did.

"So Mike, what makes you so enthused about these creeps." He looked at Mikey, he really did wonder how someone could be so fascinated with these sick people, who had no respect for human life.
"Well chief, When I was younger, before my older brother left home, he always wanted to work in law with psychology. He wanted to catch serial killers. It was a shame that he went away. I do not really know why he left, but I am sure hes out there fulfilling his dream of working with serial killer crimes. So I followed in his footsteps. And alas i am here working for the police." He flashed a small smile, showing no teeth.
"Well Mike, I'm glad to have you here. Sorry bout your brother." He clapped his hand on Mikey's back, which was apparently a man's way of saying he feels bad. Mikey just nodded, a nod that said both thank you, and its ok.




Alyn was alone, she hated this man for what he did to her friends and now to her, but she did not want to be left alone. She looked around at the blank gray walls, the concrete floors. She wondered what she was going to do to get out. She sat there and wondered how this man Mr. Wayside, knew so much about her. Her paper, her teacher not giving her the grade she wanted. That she would go to Subway to get a sandwich, how long has he been watching her? It hurt her to try and figure it out. She hated that she never knew he was around. She looked for something around her that she could use to get out of her chair. She was not sure what she would do. She was smart, but not as smart as this man. She wondered what else he could have on her that he could hold against her.
Sign up to rate and review this story