Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fatal Facination

Game

by BandiitMarie 2 reviews

"Trying to understand a mind like that is hard."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-03-16 - Updated: 2010-03-16 - 1356 words

5Original
Authors note: Just to let you guys know I DO reply to your comments, Also, I give little hints, about the story, and info that could help you understand the story a bit better :). so check em out. Thanks :D



The night was cold outside the warehouse in the middle of scenic nowhere. Alyn heard footsteps behind her. She felt chills run down her body as she felt rough hands on her eyes.
"Guess who?" She heard his voice, low, but the words dripped with narcissism. He chuckled as he walked to sit in front of her. He stared at her a long while, before saying anything.
"They found Frank. Which means the silly chief is getting a bit smarter. You know, they hired some guy to help them, I don't know who... haven't seen him, but Hes not smarter than me." He laughed.

Alyn could tell this guy was full of himself. She had to mentally slap herself after her mind was wondering about his nice smile. She wondered what was wrong with her to ever take her mind off the fact that she was tied to a chair, in a random warehouse, with a murderer. She sighed to herself in a 'pull your ass together' sigh. She should be worried about Frank, she did not want to believe he was gone. She began to cry out loud at the thought of him dead. She wish she could hold her face in her hands, she felt like an idiot crying in the open, which made her cry even more.

"Hey now, no crying." He sat there watching her. He did nothing but watch. She had spent a few more seconds crying, then she pulled herself together. With her head still down she moved her eyes to look up at the man sitting in front of her. He looked amused, which made her sick.
"You look quite beautiful you know, so vulnerable, so pure and innocent. Like a piece of artwork."

She cringed at hearing she was like a piece of anything. She needed to outsmart him, she needed out. She needed leverage.
"Um- you like games right? lets play one." She saw his eyes light up at the fact she wanted to participate.
"What kind of game sugar?" He gave her this seductive look. Alyn ignored the comment and the look and got her mind focused.
"A question game, I will ask one, then you will ask one. but you have to answer it." He liked the sound of this game, he had an idea of why she wanted to play this "game" but he would give her points for trying to outsmart him. He would play along, seeing as she looks even better not crying her eyes out.
"Sounds good to me? You go first then." He motioned his hand to her in a motion that said 'go ahead.'

Alyn thought hard about her first question. She did not want it to be one that would make him angry She thought for a few more seconds, and just said the first question she thought of to begin with.
"Whats your first name?" She looked at him hoping she did not make him angry. He looked at her with his vacant hazel eyes and told her as calm as he could.

"Gerard." She looked at him, realizing he was not lying, and if he was she did not care because he had almost hypnotized her.

"Gerard Wayside?" She asked because she wanted to almost give him the idea that she cared, and to know for herself.

"Way, Gerard Way." He was still looking at her, but it was sort of unsettling. She thought a minute and tried to remember where she heard the name Way before. She knew it from somewhere. She could not quite put her finger on it. Now she was nervous about thew question he would ask her.

"Ok, Alyn, I do already know a lot about you already, but why don't you go ahead and answer me this. Did I surprise you? What I mean by that is, I'm better looking then you thought I would be aren't I?" Alyn thought how to answer. She did not want to piss him off. She did not want to tell him he was a nice looking man either. But she took the lesser of two Evils. She figured a little stroke to his ego could not possibly make him anymore big headed than he already was.

"Yes you are." She was pleased with her answer but he was not.

"No, I want to hear you say it, tell me I am a good looking man. You know, I never hear it enough. I mean despite those other pretty ladies being held up here, no one had the smarts to just give a guy a compliment. Those rude, rude girls." Alyn felt a knot in her stomach. Did he kill them just because they did not tell him he was handsome? She thought she was going to vomit right there. She held it inside as she attempted to sound sincere.

"You are a very good looking man, Gerard." She even shot a smile so fake, that it looked real.

"Nice try, I will give you point for that. And that smile! wow, so feisty aren't we?"

Alyn almost wished he would quit the chit chat and cut her up already, she did not want to spend anymore time with him, but she knew if she was going to get away, she wanted to get away with as much confirmation as she could.
"So, Gerard, you were young when those murders happened, you were like what 20? So why were you out in your early 20's committing murder?" He looked at her, almost an assuring look. Like he was proud she asked such deep question that could fester anyone else.

"Well, I ran away from my house when I was about 17, things happened. I never was the same after what happened in that house, but I think I turned out ok." He looked at her with a snarky smile, showing no teeth. He reached in his pocket and found a cigarette. Lighting it, he took a long drag.

Ok, was a very loose term. Alyn wanted to know what happened in that house. She knew she once she knew she could really understand his mind. Understanding a mind like that is hard, but she needed to do it.
"What happened in that house?"

He looked at her and he slowly put out the cigarette gently, looking as if he would be smoking it again soon. He rose from his chair, and walked the short distance between them. He leaned in so slowly. Alyn felt her heart stop, or hide. Gerard leaned in and grabbed her face between his hands.
"That's two questions." He looked at her angrily.
"Did you already forget the rules you set stupid girl?" He slapped her hard across the face. She thought of the only thing she could say.

"I thought you said if you make the rules you can change them" At that statement he chuckled. So she was listening, maybe he should give her more leeway. But if he did she would never learn. He fought a small short battle in his head before speaking.

"Well,good to know you listened." He smacked her again across the face, her cheek red and flushed a deeper red from the second blow. In his mind he gave her her leeway, while also showing not to fuck with him, so he was pleased at this logic.

He never did answer her question. She knew the only reason he smacked her was because she asked a question he did not like. She understood that part. She was determined to figure out the answer. She wondered why he had such a hard time answering her question. Now he was going to run away from the question, like he ran away from his home. Maybe this man can not help to change rules, or ignore questions, He runs away, that's what he is. A runaway.
Sign up to rate and review this story