Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fatal Facination

Stuck

by BandiitMarie 3 reviews

"This was her "home" her prison, her cage."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-03-17 - Updated: 2010-03-17 - 1145 words

5Exciting
Alyn spent what seemed like a week, in that room by herself. She was at least thankful that he untied her from the chair. She was now locked in a small room, with a bed, a toilet, and nothing else. She lay on the small bed, looking like one from a prison, and thought. She thought about this man, Gerard. She did not want to use his name. She thought using his name made him a person, and to her he was a monster. She did not want to personalize him with his name. She found herself thinking about his time in that house he briefly talked about. She wanted to ask, but the only time he came in to see her was to give her food, and he never spoke much. She was determined that this time when he came in she would get him to talk. She waited, and she thought about what she was going to say to him when he walked in.

It seemed like it had been forever. She was starting to fall asleep by this time when she was jolted awake by the sound of the bolted door open.
"Here." He threw a hamburger at her, still wrapped in a McDonald's wrapper. She opened it and ate it slowly. Since he always watched her eat, some sort of paranoid thing he had going on. So, she took advantage of it.

"Hurry up Alyn, I have not got all day." He sighed. Alyn noticed his stance, his face, he looked... normal. She knew that she should not make him mad so she sped up her eating a little. He also threw in her direction a bottle of water.
"Drink it all here, don't save any." She wondered why he did not want to leave her alone while she ate. He held the door wide open and sat in front of her. Alyn noticed the door, she wondered if she should just sit and behave, or if she should make a run for it. She chewed slowly to think about it. She balled up the wrapper when she was finished and handed it to him. His hands were skimming hers for a moment and she pulled her hand quickly. Dropping the ball of paper on the floor. Gerard bent over in his chair and picked up the trash. He looked at her with a confused look on his face.
"What the hell was that about?" He looked at her like maybe she was going mad.
"Nothing." She opened her water bottle and began drinking slowly.

She looked at Gerard, he was looking around the room, very impatient.
"You got somewhere to be?" She asked him with attitude dripping from the words.
"Maybe I do Ms. Snotty." He looked pleased with her attitude, and Alyn was not sure why. He leaned in close to her face, something he apparently liked to do. He slowly opened his mouth to whisper, His words smelled like they were bathed in ashes.
"Hurry up, and drink your water." Alyn was not quite sure why he had to be so dramatic to tell her to drink her water.
"How bout you stay, and we talk." Alyn was not sure how her statement would be handled by such a loose cannon of a man.
"Oh sure we can stay and chit chat about our dreams like good girlfriends, and then we could braid each others hair." She took his statement as a clear and final, 'No.' She sighed, as her attempt failed miserably. She glanced around the room noticing the door again. She drank her water down slowly, thinking about her way out.

As she finished her watter she went to hand him the bottle, "accidentally" dropping on the floor. When he bent down to retrieve it, Alyn made a run for it. She ran passed the bolted door, into the open area of the warehouse. She made a quick inventory of where everything was. She ran passed the metal chair, and passed a huge wooden dining table. She made it to a steel door and she tried to push it open. It would not budge, she heard an angry Gerard behind her.
"Damn girl, look at you go!" He was walking, not running. Which meant she probably did not have a way out of there. She still tried to open the door. She wanted out so bad, she thought she had it. Again she found herself failing. She knew in her head she would not win against him, and the term, that trying won't hurt you, was a total lie at this point. She screamed and cried loudly as she tried pulling and pushing the door open.
She began sliding down the metal door to the fetal position. She felt strong hand lift her by her upper arms to a standing position.
"I'm not that stupid dear." He lifted her off of the ground and set her on the huge wooden table.
"This shows, that I still can not trust you. If I can't trust you Alyn, then this will go a lot worse for you." He head was turned away from him, she did not want to see the anger in his face.
"Look at me." He was not loud, but Alyn was still afraid to look.
"Look at me Alyn!" His loud words jolted her eyes to look into his angry orbs of burnt greens and browns. He had both hands holding her face tightly. He was gripping them a little to hard for Alyn's comfort. She let out a loud whimper when he brought his face so close to hers.
"Did you think I would let such a pretty girl like you slip away? No no no, I couldn't, I won't. You live her now, with me. You are mine and I am yours, you will learn to accept this." He placed soft kisses on her face. Alyn cried in soft whimpers. She did not want his man near her let alone kissing her face. He was looking into her eyes at a very unsettling manner.
"Tell me that you love me Alyn, and even though it is not true now, you will soon enough." She was scared, she did not want to tell, or show this man any affection, but she did not want him to hurt her. Her arms throbbed at the thought of him hurting her.
"I-I love y-you G-Gerard." She shuttered at her own words. Leaving her like she had the taste of awful dirt in her mouth.
"Thats my girl." He leaned in and he kissed her full on the mouth leaving her motionless. She felt like it seemed like hours until he released her. She was sickened by his so called affection. But she realized this was her "home" her prison, her cage. She was stuck here.
Sign up to rate and review this story