Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fatal Facination

High

by BandiitMarie 4 reviews

"If she didn't think she had any hope, she would not play the game right."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2010-03-18 - Updated: 2010-03-18 - 1890 words

5Exciting

Authors note! Hope you guys do not get all creeped out haha. :D please ate and review!!!

The room was so quiet. Alyn sat there on her bed. Hugging her knees to her chest. She was shaking uncontrollably. She knew she should not have ran. She thought that she could get away. She was so angry at herself for running. Thinking back on him pulling her off the ground, her arms throbbed at the memory. Remembering what he said to her.

"You are mine, and I am yours." Her eyes watered as if there was a stench in the room she could not escape. She touched her lips, still tasting the remnants of ashes, and coffee. She trembled as she thought of that man's lips on hers. She hated to think of herself as 'his' and to think of him as 'hers.' She wanted out, it was creepy in the beginning when he was a murderer, now he is a murderer and a hopeless romantic? She almost wish she was being murdered instead of this. Which sickened her to her stomach. She thought she was going to throw up, but she didn't which left this huge knot deep in her gut. She wondered why she was so disgusted by the kiss. Was it because it actually did make her disgusted, or because, she liked it.

She mentally slapped herself as she had that thought. She did not want to think about it. Even though he was young, and strangely handsome. She kept having to slap herself out of these thoughts, because once he got in her head she was screwed. She knew what was happening. She was trying to cope the best she could. Stockholm Syndrome. She had read about this in Psychology, where the hostage creates positive feelings towards the captor. Her whole body shuddered at this revelation. Every thought she had about this man she would erase quickly, she had to. If she started this creepy hostage, captor relationship who knows where it would take her. She assumed nowhere good. She was even shocked that this was even coming up in her mind. Maybe she was finally cracking. She couldn't be, how long was she even there? Knowing no sense of time, she could have been there a whole week and not known it. The police probably assumed she was dead. Hopefully they would not give up on her

Alyn was quiet, she was not sure she was breathing so she had to check every once and a while. She dreaded the time when he would have to come in again to feed her. It was almost as if she was psychic, when she heard the door open. She shut her eyes, bracing herself to see this man again. She wasn't hungry anymore. She felt a hand on her shoulder which she wish she could just smack right off of her.
"Hey there Alyn... You look worried about something..." He had a huge smile on his face. Almost like he did this just to mess with her head. She looked at him with an evil stare which made him chuckle.
"Oh, come on now, no hard feelings.." He looked at her upper arms where he had grabbed her and saw bruises. He wondered why the bruises were showing up so easily but he disregarded his own question.

Alyn looked in his hands. Empty. He was not there to feed her. He was there for something else.
"What do you want?" She stared at him with eyes that made her seem like she was pushing him back. He frowned at her.
"You never say my name when we talk, unless I tell you too. You should, it makes it more of a conversation. I say your name Alyn. See, I just did it." He sat down next to her. Their knees touching. She felt him leaning on his hand, which was right behind her, almost touching the small of her back. She felt sick.
"Ok, What do you want... Gerard?" She tried scooting up away from his hand, but the mattress made it hard to scoot forward.
" Oh.. you know. I came in to say hello to my favorite lady. You know now that I have you and I am not out there taking the lives of other pretty girls, I have a lot of time on my hands. I don't know what I will do with them, the get bored." He put his hand he was not leaning on, on her knee. He sighed as he looked at her.
" I guess I will just have to keep them busy another way." At this statement Alyn's eyes went wide. Her breathing became more of an effort.
"What if I say no." She felt him grip her knee.
"What if you do? What good will it be." She hated the words that he whispered into her ear. She had never been in a more awkward, scary situation in her life. She really was upset that the first time a man had put his hands on her was this one.
"Why don't you just kill me then, your reputation will be ruined." She tried to change the subject from this horror erotic conversation.
" Kill you? Nah, no thanks, the world just doesn't make em like you anymore... besides my rep can change, believe it or not I used to be a good boy. Now I am a bad boy. So reputations change." Alyn felt this was the perfect time to ask about how he became this murderer before her.
"How did you change? What happened?" She put her hand on his jean covered knee. Hoping it would help. Gerard looked at his knee, and then up at her.
"Nice try sugar, sexing me up wont get you answers. Maybe. But I will tell you." He knew he was not letting her go. He wanted her to think she had some hope. If she didn't think she had any hope, she would not play the game right. She would quit trying, like all the others. So he decided to make sure he kept the game going.

Alyn went to move her hand off of his knee, since her little act didn't quite swing, but he put his hand on top of hers, on his knee. She sighed a pissed of sigh at how this had gone over, but pretended to not mind.
"Well, I was about 18 years old. I had a girlfriend, almost as pretty as you. She was blonde though, not a brunette. She did have those blue eyes though. She and I were secretly dating. She did not want her, "popular" friends knowing she was with me. I should have cared but I didn't, considering I got to fuck her whenever I wanted. As an 18 year old boy fuckin' girls is pretty much the only thing on your mind. One day we got caught, not by parents or anything, by a football player, her boyfriend as he said it. He beat the living shit out of me. It was awful. After that I planned, I planned the day would get back at her. I invited her, to an old house that we usually went to to be, alone. She thought it was just another fuck session, that whore. I led her in all romantic,I layed her own on the bed, I made up. She was asking for it bad, with that short skirt and tank top, man, did I wanna give it to her. But I had to stop, I looked her in the eyes and told her how pissed I was at her for not telling me about this.. other guy. She tried to tell me she was sorry, but I knew she wasn't I took out my pocket knife my dad gave me, before he left. I cut her arm, As she screamed It made me feel good. Now I knew it was all for me. When we were having sex who knows who else she might have been imagining I was. Now I knew these screamed were all for me. She begged and begged, but I just kept cutting, She screamed at me, screamed my name, it was better than sex. I made a tiny mistake when I cut a vein, then she bled to death. I ended up putting her in the basement in some huge freezer after cleaning her up, and the room and myself." He made a long pause.
"Well, she never cheated on me again!" He laughed. Alyn sat there, wanting so hard to just die right there."
"And ever since I have wanted that same feeling." He reached up and turned Alyn's face to his. His eyes scanning her face, then his eyes began drifting to her chest. Alyn felt so uncomfortable as his yes were undressing her in his head. She felt him closing the gap in between them.

Apparently his first murder story had turned him on. Which was so nasty to Alyn. She instinctively put her hand to his chest to push him away. He apparently did not think that was what it meant.
"Oh, so you want it now?" He looked at her through his haunting hazel eyes. Alyn could feel his heartbeat. She had always heard that feeling a man's heartbeat was romantic, now she wished this heart would stop. He put his hand on the curve in her side, pulling himself to where their bodies where almost touching.
"Stop." Alyn had a most serious tone with him at this point.
"What are you gonna do about it love?" He tilted his head as he brought his nose to sit right by hers. He felt her mouth quiver, He told himself that she was doing it because she wanted him. He brought his lips to hers soft, as he pressed them against hers, Alyn quickly pulled away, feeling like she was going to cry. She gasped inwardly, holding her cries, as Gerard kissed her again, catching her mouth open. She felt him exchanging air into her mouth, his mouth was open too. Alyn wanted to cry so bad, as this man was kissing her. She realized shortly after that she was kissing back. Why was she doing this? What was wrong with her? She just imagined him someone else, that's all she could do. She felt him slid his tongue passed her teeth, not even asking permission, she was caught off guard. She began to push his chest with her hands, wishing him away. He put all of his weight on top of her on the bed. He let go of the kiss and looked at her underneath him.
"Look at you, such a beautiful girl, maybe I should just take you right here right now." He laughed as Alyn screamed.
"No! No! Please, get off me! Please Gerard No!" She began to cry, the tears sliding into her hair.
"Shh shh shh, calm down." He kissed her, not getting off of her. He felt her breathing hard underneath him this was what he wanted, what he had always wanted, A girl screaming for him, no one else. And now Alyn was that, high he could forever get. His stories, and memories wre nothing like what kind of high he could get off of her.

Sign up to rate and review this story