Categories > Original > Drama > The Caffeinated Diaries

Black Night

by MyFamousLastWords 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-17 - Updated: 2010-03-17 - 280 words

0Unrated
March 17th 2010.
TL, 9.00. P.M.

Lá Fhéile Phádraig.
Happy St Patricks day.
Listening to Deep Purple. (:
I had an amazing day today, my best friend and I went to the parade and saw Chipmunk live. I was loving it, then I was standing beside a guy who looked like Freddie from Skins, and then a guy who looked like JJ was there too. o___O But it was a real good day, watching the parade too.
My friend and I were joking that they must have went to City Hall and asked all the 80s metalheads to push the floats, cuz seriously, that's what it looked like. HA.

I was happy-ish.
Content.
Maybe.

There was a few times when I had to stop.
There's voices everywhere, telling me to kill myself, to stop eating, it sound so fucking gay but it's true. I can't get them to stop.


Epic tweets of today:
FinZeeich:
Nice to see Irish stuff trending. ^__^ GUINNESS!
It's hilarous watching Americans tweet about Ireland. Espeically when they keep calling it "St Pattys"
http://paddynotpatty.com/
"I was there by ,myself...me and my hand." XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Grandma said, "You missed all the old bands on, from my day, better than the ones now, rock n' roll" seriously. WTF. I love that woman.
I'm on a holiday, hooligan's

Some other peeps:
The leprechaun and I formed a partnership. He put up his pot of gold as collateral on my house loan and I winged for him at the singles bar.
I hate St. Patricks day. Everybody and their mother claims to be Irish. IDGAF if your great great aunt was born in Ireland. YOU WEREN'T.


I'm okay.
Sign up to rate and review this story