Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fatal Facination

Punishment

by BandiitMarie 8 reviews

“I told you it would get a lot harder for you Alyn.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2010-03-19 - Updated: 2010-03-19 - 1322 words

5Exciting



He watched her sleep. He always did, but since Alyn could not sleep tonight, she found out. She was not sure she would ever be able to fall asleep now, knowing he watched her. Alyn just shut her eyes, and imagined he was not there. She hated always having his smell on her now. She sniffed her cloths quietly. When she was smelling her cloths, the memory of him lying on top of her came rushing back. Maybe he did love her, maybe he was not a monster. It really was all that girls fault. She stopped herself. What the hell was she doing? Justifying his murders? What was wrong with her? She wondered why this man would be getting to her in such a way. She felt very bad for him. Why would he even begin to think of cutting that girl? What else was going on in his head? Alyn lay there in the dark, wondering if she should turn over and talk to him, ask him about what was going on with him. She sort of liked their talks, which was strange, but it was her only type of human interaction, it must be the reason. She slowly rolled over to see his face lit by the light outside the door.

"Your not asleep." His voice was low, like he was starting to fall asleep.
"No I'm not. I can't sleep." She looked for his face in the dark, but could not find it. All of a sudden a blinding light went on. Alyn shut and covered her eyes as she groaned loudly. As her eyes adjusted she looked over to see Gerard not in his chair. So she rolled back over to find him lying right next to her. She was startled so bad he had to catch her from falling off the bed. He pulled her close to him, underneath the blanket. Their bodies touching. Alyn hated the warmth she felt from his body, every move he made she felt it. She thought to herself, that this would be nice if she was not here, and it was not him. But it was him, and she was there. And she still thought it was a little nice. She felt nasty for thinking of this time as, nice. She wanted to stop it all.
"Go away." She wanted him to hate her, maybe that would stop these, moments they had.
"Hush, I know you like it. I am not stupid. You know you like it too." She felt his hand slide across her lower back. She almost got used to his hand being there a while. She started to fall asleep as his breathing soothed her, in a weird sense. She felt her eyes begin to slowly close.


She opened her eyes again, thinking she had just dozed off. Gerard was still in front of her, his eyes shut. Was he asleep? His hand was still wrapped around her. She noticed her hand placement, and sighed with relief knowing they were just on his chest. She thought about this moment, and how wrong it was. They were not a couple, nor would they ever be. So why was she letting him sleep next to her with his hands on her? She always questioned herself. She was just afraid of the answers she might give. She slowly lifted his hand from around her and placed it on his side. She got up from the bed and walked ever so slow to the door. She looked back once to see if he was still asleep. Assuring herself she would make it out this time. Her hands gripped the metal door pull. She knew the door was heavy, but she did not want it to make any noise. So she she lifted the heavy door and began to open it slowly. She dropped the door so quick when she felt hands on her hips, that were not hers.
"What the fuck are you doing?" He spun her around and slammed her up against the nearest wall.
"Nothing." She tried to get out of his grip as he grabbed her throat with one hand and pushed her stomach against the wall with the other.
"Do not lie to me, see after that whole story I told you about that bitch lying, and you lie to me? Maybe I was wrong, maybe you are not it. Maybe I should just kill you like the others." His grip began tightening on her neck.
"No! No! Please, I promise I won't do it again, please!" Her pleads only made him smile even more. He pulled her body along the floor, hating how uncooperative she was.

He went to the ironing board with her and turned the iron on.
"I told you it would get a lot harder for you Alyn." She begged and screamed as she saw the iron being turned on.
"No! Gerard, please don't hurt me!" He sighed as he brought her face close to the hot iron. A piece of her hair that fell in her face touched it. Singeing it on contact. Alyn screamed as she could feel the heat on her skin. She got a little closer to the heat, until Gerard puled her up by her shoulders. She gripped the chest of his shirt and put her face on his chest. Gerard could feel the heat on her skin through his cloths. He pet her head and shushed her. She cried loud, her tears soaking his black dress shirt.
"It's ok, shh, I got you." He stood there wondering what he had done. Why did he feel so bad about this. She had to learn her lesson. Maybe he would not have to do this anymore if she would just cooperate.
"I'm s-sorry! I won't e-ever do it again!" She was choking on her words through her tears as she held on to him.
"I know you won't, it's ok." He held her out in front of him, she let go of his shirt and just stood there. His eyes scanned her trembling body. He wanted to take so bad. A feeling of sexual frustration over came him. Her crying, her scared, all made him want. He wanted her. He tried to push the thought out of his head. After what his dad seemed to beat into him, that all women are awful nasty things, why was he having this feeling? He let go of Alyn as she crashed to the floor.
"G-get back in your room." He walked away holding the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger.
"Gerard?" She never saw him like this. It was like he was not in control for once.
"GET IN YOUR ROOM ALYN!" He looked at her with eyes not vacant, but full of anger, hurt, sorrow. She scurried to her feet and ran to her room.
"I will be in there in a minute. You better be in that room when I go in there." After the iron incident, she did not plan on pissing him off again.

Alyn waited. She wondered what he was going to do, What he was going to say. She touched the right side of her face as she remembered just how close she got to there iron. She began to feel tears roll down her cheeks. She quickly wiped them away, when she heard Gerard's footsteps. He stood there looking at her. He didn't not know what else to say.
"Take off your cloths." He pointed in her direction. Her eyes grew huge at this command.
"B-but Gerard, why do I-" He interrupted with strong force.
"I said take your damn cloths off, this is your punishment. You asked for it, you know how I get with you Alyn, I can't help it. I have been wanting to fuck you all night. So take your cloths off, we are doing this."
Sign up to rate and review this story